Tuition Fee Promos for Credit Cardholders
Published: May 9, 2014 | Updated: February 10, 2021 | Posted by: Moneymax | Credit Card
School season is fast-approaching. Tuition fees, school supplies, uniforms, and other school-related expenses are being considered again on the family’s budget. One of the advantages of owning a credit card these days is that you can always pay in FULL for school tuition fees and pay for it on a later date, or have it differed monthly. Cash advances is also an option, though banks are constantly reminding that it may charge bigger monthly interests.
Good thing, some banks offer tuition fee payments on a lighter monthly interest, compare and save:
With your Citibank Credit Card you can enjoy longer, lighter payments on tuition fees with as low as 0.75%* converted monthly factor rate for 9, 12, 18 and 24-month tenors; 1.00% converted monthly factor rate applies to 3 and 6-month tenors.
Applicable for the following Schools and Universities:
- Alternative Learning Resource School
- Asian Institute of Management
- Britesparks International School
- Center for Culinary Arts Manila
- Colegio de San Agustin
- De La Salle University
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
- Explorations School
- First Academy of Computer Arts
- Gymboree (Shangri-la and McKinley Forbes)
- Keys School
- La Salle Greenhills
- Miriam College
- Modern Academy
- New England College
- OB Montessori (Fairview, Greenhills, Makati, Sta. Ana)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Succor College
- PAREF Northfield School for Boys
- PAREF Southridge School Phil. Center for Creative Imaging
- St. Mary of the Woods School
- St. Michael College of Laguna
- St. Paul College of Pasig
- St. Paul University Quezon City
- University of Asia and the Pacific
- University of San Carlos
- University of Santo Tomas
Metrobank’s Cash2Go lets you enjoy the lowest rate of 0.99% per month and the our longest tenor of 36 months. The Promo extended until June 30, 2014 – perfect timing to fully pay schools and university’s tuition fees.
EasyPAY Cash allows you to charge his cash purchases or unpaid tuition expenses from a minimum of P5,000.00 to his BDO Credit Card and pay at affordable installment plan.
You can get the proceeds through these ways:
- Deposit to your Personal BDO Savings or Current Account (Approved EasyPAY Cash amount is deposited as cash)
- Deposit to your Personal Non-BDO Savings or Current Account. Approved EasyPAY Cash amount is deposited as check subject to clearing period.
Call BDO Customer Contact Center at 631-8000 to convert your tuition fee expenses to Installment.
Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.) allows you to pay directly to BPI-accredited schools with your BPI Credit Card in full payment and repay at a lower monthly installment plan.
Go to BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch near you and follow these steps:
- Present your BPI Credit Card to a branch personnel.
- Submit your BPI S.I.P. for School Application Form plus (any of) tuition receipt, school assessment form and official receipt of all school-related expenses
- Claim your proceeds from a nominated BPI deposit account or via check pick-up arrangement at designated BPI Credit Card office.
No credit card yet? Compare and apply for FREE!
With a goal to help Filipinos lead healthier financial lives, Moneymax regularly publishes tips and tricks on personal finance and lifestyle, among many other topics. For more finance-related news and articles, follow Moneymax on Linkedin.