RCBC Personal Loan Review
Sometimes, all you need is a little push to make your dreams come to life. So it’s time to get up and start working on your goals, knowing that you can get a little help from RCBC Personal Loan. Borrow up to ₱1 million and pay in flexible monthly terms.
Where Can I Use an RCBC Personal Loan?
Important goals take time to materialize especially if it involves a chunk of money. This makes it the perfect time to apply for an RCBC Personal Loan so you can open the doors to your long-term plans by borrowing cash amounting to ₱50,000 to ₱1 million. Here are some of the top approved personal loan purposes:
- Dream wedding - There’s a first time for everything and when it’s planned, there’s a strong desire to make it a memorable occasion. And sometimes, memorable moments cost a lot of money. Apply for an RCBC Personal Loan and make your dream wedding a reality.
- Tuition fees/further education - Tuition fees aren’t easy on the pocket with increasing yearly costs, especially in prestigious schools. Cover your bases with an RCBC Personal Loan.
- Travel expenses - Dream vacations can wait but emergency travel? That has to be addressed immediately. With RCBC Personal Loan, you’ll get your travel fund in 5 to 7 banking days and be up in the air in no time.
Who Can Get an RCBC Personal Loan?
Before applying for a loan, you need to meet the following RCBC Personal Loan eligibility criteria:
- 21 years old and above and not older than 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Filipino citizen or dual citizen
- Must have a mobile number, residence landline, or office landline
- For employed:
- Must be employed at a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered company
- Must have at least 2 years’ employment tenure
- Must have a minimum gross annual income of ₱360,000
- For self-employed:
- Must have a business in the Philippines operating for at least 3 years and profitable in the last 2 years
- Must have a minimum gross annual income of ₱1.2 million
RCBC Personal Loan Requirements for Filipinos
- 2 valid government-issued IDs with your photo and signature
- Filled-out and signed application form
- Latest ITR or Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Utility bill
- Latest documents of the following: audited financial statements, ITR, or 3 month bank statements
- DTI/SEC Business Registration Certificate or Mayor’s Permit
RCBC Personal Loan Calculator
Curious to see the monthly payments needed for your desired loan amount and terms? Try RCBC’s online personal loan calculator to check which repayment term for your target loan amount will work best for your budget. Below is a sample computation of the usual loan amount and terms:
RCBC Personal Loan Sample Computation
Note: The resulting figures of your calculation are just estimates. They’re subject to change. Remember that your actual amortizations will be reflected in the loan disclosure statement.
RCBC Personal Loan Rates
Loan amount: ₱50,000 to ₱1 million
Loan terms: 6 to 36 months
Monthly interest rate: 1.3%
Minimal requirements: No collateral fee