Quick and Easy Credit Card Application
Just follow these simple steps:
Tell us about yourself
Provide your information so we can find a credit card that suits you best.
Choose your card
Filter out credit cards according to bank, type, income, or feature.
Submit your application
Provide your personal details to help us assess your credit card application. Don’t worry, your data is safe with us.
Our Partners will be in touch
The bank will contact you to confirm your details and to evaluate your credit card eligibility.
"Moneymax made searching for my car insurance a breeze! They got me the best possible deal in the shortest time possible. No need for long calls conversations with different agents, no wasting time. It's been my go-to ever since I learned about it."
"It was a great opportunity to get my car insurance with less premium cost but satisfying coverage. I compared many quotations from other providers but only Moneymax offered me a good deal. Even if this is my first time engaging with the team, I was overwhelmed with their quick and easy transaction process. "
"I’ve been a customer of Moneymax for almost two years for my comprehensive car insurance. They are easy to deal with and trustworthy. Excellent customer service. I saved almost P3,000 as compared with other brokers."
- Rewards Credit Cards offer incentives in the form of exciting rewards. These cards earn you rewards points for every purchase you make with your credit card.
- Cashback Credit Cards offer rebates as incentive for using your credit card. You can then use your rebates to save money or pay off your credit card balance.
- Air Mile Credit Cards earns you air miles for every purchase made with your credit card. You can then use air miles to book free flights here and abroad.
- Travel Credit Cards offer exclusive travel perks aside from earning you air miles. The usual perks include free travel insurance, airport lounge access, and others.
- Shopping Credit Cards offer discounts and exclusive deals for shopping in-store or online. Usually, these cards are co-branded by popular brands.
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards are perfect for first-time credit cardholders because these cards don’t require annual fees to use.
- At least 21 years old
- Regular employment status or business venture
- Filipino citizen or foreigner with local residence
The exact requirements may vary depending on the credit card provider, but here are the most common credit card requirements.
- Proof of identity (valid IDs like passport, UMID, driver’s license, etc.)
- Proof of income (certificate of employment, payslips, BIR forms, etc.)
- Accomplished credit card application form
The best part about owning a credit card is earning rewards points. When you compare credit card rewards, choose one that will save you money or get you free stuff in the quickest way possible. Here are the best rewards credit cards in the Philippines.
|AUB Classic Mastercard||1 Point = PHP 50||No annual fees forever|
|BPI Edge Mastercard||1 Point = PHP 50||Low forex conversion rates at 1.85%|
|Citi Rewards Card||1 Point = PHP 30||3x points for shopping and dining|
|HSBC Red Mastercard||1 Point = PHP 20||4x bonus points on online, shopping, dining|
|Maybank Gold Visa||1 Point = PHP 25||Maybank EzyPlans for overseas purchases|
|Metrobank Rewards Plus Visa||1 Point = PHP 20||2x points on electronics, transportation, and online purchases|
|RCBC Flex Visa||1 Point = PHP 50||2x points on three preferred categories|
|UnionBank Gold Visa||1 Point = PHP 35||Free life insurance up to PHP 400,000|
Most of the time, cashback credit cards are already perfect for shopping since they offer exclusive promos when you shop from partner establishments. Here are the best cashback credit cards in the Philippines.
|BPI Amore Visa Cashback||Up to 4% cashback||Exclusive privileges at any Ayala Malls nationwide|
|Citi Cash Back Card||Up to 6% cashback||Save as much as PHP 12,000 on purchases every year|
|HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back||Up to 5% cashback||Full and automatic cash back crediting|
|Maybank Platinum Mastercard||Up to 1% cashback||Low forex conversion at 1.75%|
|Metrobank Toyota Mastercard||Up to 3% cashback||2x rewards points for every PHP 20 spend at any Toyota dealer|
|RCBC Landmark Anson's Mastercard||Up to 5% cashback||Earn 1 point for every PHP 50 spend at Landmark and Anson’s|
|UnionBank Platinum Mastercard||Up to 1.5% cashback||Free life insurance up to PHP 400,000|
Air mile credit cards go hand-in-hand with travel credit cards. If it can earn you air miles, it will probably offer you additional travel perks. So to make your choice easier, here are the best air miles and travel credit cards in the Philippines.
Air Miles Earned
Other Travel Perks
|BPI SkyMiles Mastercard||1 Mile = PHP 45||Free travel insurance up to PHP 10 million|
|Citi PremierMiles Card||1 Mile = PHP 30||Free travel insurance up to PHP 1 million|
|HSBC Platinum Visa||1 Mile = PHP 30||4x points for every PHP 20 overseas spend|
|Metrobank Travel Platinum Visa||1 Mile = PHP 17||Free travel insurance up to PHP 5 million|
|RCBC AirAsia Credit Card||1 Mile = PHP 28||Welcome gift of up to 8,000 BIG Points|
|UnionBank Cebu Pacific GetGo||1 Mile = PHP 30||Exclusive seat sales with Cebu Pacific and GetGo|
Credit cards come with corresponding fees, but you can avoid some of them when you use your credit card responsibly. Here are the most common fees to remember.
- Annual Fee - the yearly charge for using your credit card
- Finance Charge - the interest rate added to your credit card expenses
- Late Payment Fee - additional charge for late credit card payments
- Over the Limit Fee - the payment when you max out your credit card
- Cash Advance Fee - additional charge for taking out a cash advance
Credit cards are more than just plastic cards that you swipe when shopping. When used responsibly, a credit card can help you manage your finances. Get a better understanding of how credit cards in the Philippines work in this extensive beginner’s guide.
Are you looking for the best credit card and exploring your choices? When you enter the credit card market for the first time, the many choices can overwhelm you. From the wide array of credit cards out there, how will you pick the right card for you?
Have you ever owned a credit card? If so, how did you know it’s the best credit card for you? Many Filipinos tend to choose a credit card with perks they like instead of considering its long-term benefits. Several swipes and unpaid bills later, they end up regretting their choice. Here’s a guide on how to find the right credit card for you.