The Mercantile Insurance Corporation
Why Choose Mercantile Insurance?
- Provides personalized services for both retail and corporate accounts
- Strategic headquarters found in key cities in the Philippines
- Over 50 years of unwavering service in the non-life insurance industry
1. Do you have branches outside Metro Manila and NCR?
Yes! You can find Mercantile Insurance from the following key offices:
Visayas Branches: Bacolod, Cebu, Iloilo, Ormoc, Tacloban
Mindanao Branches: Cagayan de Oro, Davao, General Santos, Tagum
2. What requirements do I need to prepare when filing a claim?
- Police report
- Accomplished insurance claim form
- Pictures of the damaged car or lost parts
- Car repair estimates
- Photocopy of driver’s license
- Photocopy of certificate of vehicle registration
3. What vehicles does Mercantile Insurance cover?
Mercantile Insurance provides car insurance policies for private cars, motorcycles, scooters, buses, motorhomes, trailers, road building equipment, and more.
- 10 Years Of Casa Eligibility
- 77 Casa Repair Shops
- P 2,000 Deductible
- 3 waived deductible
- 5,000,000 Maximum Total Sum insured