Malayan Car Insurance Review
With Malayan Car Insurance Philippines, you’re guaranteed that your vehicle and your passengers are safe and protected. Its extensive coverage safeguards your car from damage caused by accidents and natural calamities, as well as theft. Here are some features that Malayan Insurance’s comprehensive car insurance coverage offers:
- Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL) - Enjoy protection against liability for death or bodily injury for third parties of the insured vehicle.
- Own Damage & Theft - This is Malayan Insurance’s coverage for loss of vehicle due to theft or carnapping or protection against accidental damage to the insured’s vehicle.
- Property Damage, Excess Bodily Injury - Get up to ₱500,000 Excess Bodily Injury or Property Damage coverage with Malayan Insurance’s CTPL.
- Personal Accident Cover - Under this Malayan car insurance policy, you get accident protection of up to ₱50,000 per person (up to 5 persons including driver for private vehicles and up to 8 persons for commercial vehicles). There’s also a medical reimbursement of up to ₱5,000 per person.
- Loss of Use Cover - This Malayan car insurance coverage is a first in the country. Under Loss of Use cover, you can receive a transportation reimbursement of ₱500 per day for up to 15 days while your vehicle is being repaired due to an accident. Start reimbursing on the fourth day after you bring your vehicle to any Malayan Insurance accredited repair shop.
Other Benefits of Malayan Comprehensive Car Insurance Coverage include:
- Free emergency towing
- Free minor roadside repairs of up to ₱2,000
- Mechanical breakdown and accident-related benefits of up to ₱4,000
- Repatriation or removal of the vehicle
- Hotel accommodation (up to ₱1,000 per night, maximum of 2 nights)
- Free 24/7 general claims assistance
Why Choose Malayan Insurance?
As one of the industry leaders in the Philippines, Malayan Insurance offers extensive car insurance coverage that will protect your vehicle from accidents, theft, and natural calamities, which are common occurrences in the country.
The company also boasts of its own Malayan car insurance contact number that provides a quick response to customer inquiries, issues, or complaints within 24 hours.
Malayan Insurance also has a 24/7 emergency roadside assistance called CAMILLE (Call Malayan Insurance Live Line) that customers can call for help. It has over 160 accredited repair shops all over the country as well.
Before you sign that car insurance application form, it’s best to be informed and look up different Malayan car insurance reviews in the Philippines. This way, you know the pros and cons, and you’ll be able to make the best buying decision.
Malayan Car Insurance Rates
How much you pay for your car insurance will largely depend on the kind of car you have and how old it is. Other inclusions can also affect your car insurance premium. To give you an idea of Malayan car insurance prices, you may refer to the rates below:
Car Brand and Model
Malayan Car Insurance Rates
|Mitsubishi Mirage G4||₱16,325/Year|
*Rates are based on 2020 vehicles and are subject to change.
How to Get a Malayan Car Insurance via Moneymax
You can always research and compare insurance quotes from different car insurance providers. Or you can apply for car insurance coverage with Malayan Insurance easily and quickly through Moneymax. Ready? Here are the steps you should take:
- Scroll back to the top of this page and click Get Free Quote.
- Provide your car brand, model, year, variant, and vehicle type before clicking Next.
- Enter your name, email, and contact number.
- Tick the two terms and conditions boxes.
- You can also enter a promo code. If you have none, click Next.
- Review the details you provided then tap Apply.
- Expect a call from a Moneymax representative within a few hours.
Within 24 hours, you can already receive your e-policy, which is as good and as valid as your insurance policy hard copy.
How to File a Malayan Car Insurance Claim via Moneymax
In the unfortunate event of a car accident, Malayan Insurance has a convenient claims process that will help ease your worries about the next steps. You don’t need to go to a Malayan Insurance office and queue up to speak to a claims officer. Just have all the required documents ready to facilitate a smooth and quick online claims process.
- Police report
- Accomplished insurance claim form
- Pictures of the damaged or lost parts of your vehicle and the full view of the car showing the plate number
- Car repair estimate
- Photocopy of driver’s license with official receipt (OR)
- Photocopy of certificate of vehicle registration with MVRR number
- Additional requirements as prescribed by our Claims Experts
Moneymax can assist you in filing your insurance claim. Simply email the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and Moneymax’s team of Claims Experts will handle everything and work with your insurance provider.
Upon submission of all the necessary documents, Malayan Insurance will review them and evaluate the damaged car. You’ll then receive a Letter of Authorization (LOA) once your claim is approved. You can now send your car to an accredited dealership to get it repaired
Other Services Offered by Malayan Insurance
If you want added coverage to your Malayan car insurance policy, it also offers the following coverage for Malayan Insurance Automaster:
- Acts of God Protection - With the Acts of God coverage, you can rest easy knowing your car is protected against the forces of nature. Get this coverage to keep your vehicle safe from volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, typhoons, and other convulsions of nature.
- Riots, Strikes & Civil Commotion Coverage - Malayan Insurance will also protect your car against the perils of social unrest and lawless elements such as strikes, riots, and any damage caused maliciously, whether intentionally or not, by third parties.
- Automobile Accessories Protection - This free protection for your car’s standard mags, aircon, audio and components can be really handy. But you can also enhance your coverage to protect even special or optional accessories that are valuable. These include the bull bar, customized mag wheels, spoilers, and many others.