Metrobank Personal Loan Review
Make this the year when you’ll finally go on your dream vacation, pay for your child’s future tuition fees, or plan for your dream wedding. See a bright future ahead of you with Metrobank Personal Loan—no collateral needed and loan approval as fast as 7 days.
Where Can I Use a Metrobank Personal Loan?
A little bit of financial help can turn your dream into reality. Start your year right and make it happen by borrowing as much as ₱1 million with Metrobank Personal Loan. Only minimal requirements are needed and payment terms are flexible. Use your loan for one of the following purposes:
Emergency expenses - Say goodbye to sleepless nights brought about by the intense need for cash to fund emergencies and start sleeping right when you get a Metrobank Personal Loan. It’s good for emergencies since the transaction process only takes 7 banking days.
Child’s education - Inflation is at an all-time high and affects every expense you can imagine, including your child’s tuition fees. Prepare for it now with a little help from Metrobank Personal Loan in the Philippines.
Dream vacation - Your dream vacation is now within reach when you get a Metrobank Personal Loan. Add more cash to your travel fund and start your jetsetter life.
- Weddings - Always want to have a fairytale wedding? You don’t need a fairy godmother to appear and grant your wish. Just apply for a Metrobank Personal Loan and be your own fairy godmother AND princess bride-to-be.
Who Can Get a Metrobank Personal Loan?
Before applying for a loan, you need to meet the following Metrobank Personal Loan eligibility criteria:
21 years old and above and not older than 65 years old upon loan maturity
Minimum annual salary of ₱350,000
Must be an existing primary credit cardholder for at least 9 months with a ₱25,000 credit limit
For employed: Must be a regular employee with at least 1 year tenure with their current employer
For self-employed: Must be at least 2 years in their current business
Metrobank Personal Loan Requirements for Filipinos
Valid government-issued ID with your photo and signature
Filled-out and signed application form
Metrobank deposit account (once the loan has been approved)
Signed Promissory Note and Disclosure Statement (PNDS)
Metrobank Personal Loan Calculator
Metrobank has an online personal loan calculator that you can use to check which repayment term for your target loan amount will work best for your budget.
Note: The resulting figures of your calculation are just estimates. They’re subject to change. Remember that your actual amortizations will be reflected in the loan disclosure statement.
Metrobank Personal Loan Rates and Fees
Loan amount: ₱20,000 to ₱1 million
Loan terms: 12, 18, 24, or 36 months
Monthly add-on rates:
- 1.75% - for a 12- and 18-month loan term
- 1.50% - for a 24-month loan terms
- 1.25% - for a 36-month loan term
Late payment penalty fee: ₱850 per incidence of late or non-payment
Pre-termination fee: ₱550 or 5% of the outstanding balance, whichever is higher
Disbursement fee: ₱1,500
Documentary Tax Stamp Fee: ₱1.50 for every ₱200 of the loan amount (only for loan amounts above ₱250,000)
Minimal requirements: No collateral fee
How to Get a Metrobank Personal Loan via Moneymax
Applying for a Metrobank Personal Loan is easy when done online. Make it more convenient when you apply for a loan via Moneymax. Just follow these simple steps:
- Scroll back to the top of this page and click Apply Now.
- Enter the required loan details, monthly income, and your personal information (name, email address, and phone number) on the application form. Tick the Terms and Conditions box (and if preferred, the marketing consent box) before clicking Next.
- Next, our team will assess your application to check if you’re eligible for a loan. Expect a call from Metrobank to verify your information.