Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan Review
There are so many options available now for personal loans but most are geared to either very low or very high loan amounts with only a few providers offering something in between. So it’s comforting to know that Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan provides a wide range of loan amounts for your necessities, ranging from ₱15,000 to ₱1 million.
Where Can I Use an Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan?
The low minimum and high maximum loan amounts of Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan allow you to borrow money for different reasons. Your purpose can be a simple need such as gadgets or a grand goal like home renovation. Here are other accepted loan purposes:
- Furniture and appliances - Not going for the complete home improvement treatment but need a change in your appliances and/or furniture? Easily pay for your purchases with Equicom Savings Bank’s affordable personal loan.
- Health and wellness - Prevention is better than cure but it’s pricier than the norm. Nevertheless, it's a small price to pay to avoid worst-case scenarios when it comes to your health. Tend to your health needs now by applying for a personal loan.
- Debt repayment - Immediately eliminating your debts is another way of preventing financial disasters in the future. Pay for your debts with Equicom Personal Loan which has loan terms up to 48 months with its lowest add-on interest rate at 1.55%.
- Car repairs - Is your car just for show since it doesn't work and badly needs repairs? Give her that much-needed TLC by sending her to the casa with the car fund you’ve acquired through Equicom Personal Loan.
Who Can Get an Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan?
Before applying for a loan, you need to meet the following Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan eligibility criteria:
- 21 years old and above and not older than 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Filipino citizen
- Must have a residence or office landline
- Home or office address must be within Equicom Savings Bank’s processing service areas
- Must have a credit card
- For employed:
- Must be a regular employee with at least 6 months tenure with their current company and 1 year as an employee overall
- Must have a minimum annual salary of ₱240,000 if working in Metro Manila or ₱180,000 if working in Visayas or Mindanao
- For self-employed: must have profitable operations in the same line of business for 2 straight years
Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan Requirements for Filipinos
- Valid government-issued ID with your photo, address, and three specimen signatures
- Filled-out and signed application form
- Latest Statement of Account of your credit card
- Latest 1 month utility bill with residence address or least contract under borrower’s name
- For employed: your original payslip in the last month
- For self-employed:
- DTI/SEC Certificate of Registration
- Bank statements/passbook in the last 6 months
- Authorization to verify bank account/s
Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan Rates
Loan amount: ₱15,000 to ₱1 million
Loan terms: 12, 18, 24, 36, or 48 months
Monthly interest rate:
12 months - 1.55%
18 and 24 months - 1.65%
36 months - 1.75%
48 months - 1.85%
Tier 3: 2.50% for 12, 18, 24, and 36 month loan terms
Tier 4: 3% for 12, 18, 24, and 36 month loan terms
Late payment penalty fee: ₱500 or 3% every month of the total overdue amount, whichever is higher
Processing fee (will be deducted from loan proceeds):
For employed: ₱1,500
For self-employed: ₱1,500
Minimal requirements: No collateral fee and guarantor required