Maybank Personal Loan Review
The first step toward your dreams is always the hardest, especially if you don’t have the necessary resources to prepare for the next steps. Carve your own path and get the needed resources through Maybank Personal Loan. Borrow up to ₱1 million with loan terms up to 36 months.
Where Can I Use a Maybank Personal Loan?
Get motivated to work on your goals or breathe a sigh of relief from your financial concerns with a Maybank Personal Loan. Loan as much as ₱1 million for a low add-on monthly rate of 1.3%. Apply and be approved for the following commonly used loan purposes:
- Home improvement - Is your beloved old house falling apart? Give it new bones and a modern new look with the help of Maybank Personal Loan.
- Car repair - Talking to your car and asking it to have the engine cooperate while you’re on the road won’t really solve your car issue. Address the root of the problem by sending it to the casa. No funds? Apply for a Maybank Personal Loan and have your car repaired in no time.
- Medical bills - It's already draining to worry about your health or that of your loved ones, but sometimes, health-related concerns come hand in hand with financial concerns. Get the medical treatment for you or your family with a Maybank Personal Loan.
- Debt payment - There’s worrying about your health and the money it will cost you and then there’s worrying about your debt to the point that it’ll affect your health. End the cycle and get financial help through Maybank Personal Loan.
Who Can Get a Maybank Personal Loan?
Before applying for a loan, you need to meet the following Maybank Personal Loan eligibility criteria:
- 23 years old and above and not older than 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Filipino citizen
- Residence or office should be within any of the bank’s service regions
- Must have a residence or office landline and a mobile phone
- For employed:
- Must be a regular employee for 2 years with your current employer
- Must have a minimum monthly salary of ₱25,000
- Your employer must be one of the top 7,000 companies in the country
- Must be in the same business in the last 3 years and operating profitably in the last 2 years
- Must have an average monthly income of ₱200,000
- Business should be registered with DTI or SEC
- For professionals:
- Must be in the same profession for at least 3 years
Maybank Personal Loan Requirements for Filipinos
- Two valid government-issued IDs with three specimen signatures
- Filled-out and signed application form
- Payslip in the last month and original Certificate of Employment with compensation
- Photocopy of your latest ITR or BIR Form 2316
- Photocopy of your latest utility bill with your home address
- Audited financial statements in the last 2 years
- DTI/SEC Business Registration Certificate
- Bank statements in the last 6 months with an average monthly deposit of ₱200,000
Maybank Personal Loan Rates
Loan amount: ₱50,000 to ₱1 million
Loan terms: 12, 18, 24, or 36 months
Monthly interest rate: 1.3%
Documentary Stamp Tax: For loans amounting to ₱250,000 and above - ₱1.50 for every ₱200
Processing fee: ₱2,000 in Metro Manila and other major cities in Visayas and Mindanao and ₱3,000 in other areas
Minimal requirements: No collateral fee and no pre-termination fee