Tala Personal Loan Review
High loan amounts are what usually entices customers to apply for a personal loan. But what if you prefer a lower amount to simply tide you over until the next paycheck? Find that option in Tala Cash Loan that has easy payment schemes with low loan amounts ranging from ₱1,000 to ₱15,000.
Where Can I Use a Tala Personal Loan?
Attend to your simple goals or immediate needs that won’t require a huge amount of money through Tala Cash Loan with loan amounts as low as ₱1,000 to ₱15,000. Compared to other personal loans, you have more freedom to choose how to go about your loan and repayment scheme as listed below:
- Loan amount - you have the option to borrow a lower amount instead of loaning the approved amount in full
- Loan terms - you get to pick your repayment date (1 to 60 days) and method (full payment of installment)
As soon as you’re done with repayments, you can borrow again through the app without going through the entire application process. Pay on time or earlier to increase your chances of getting a higher loan amount.
Here are some of the loan purposes commonly used to get a Tala Cash Loan:
- Business needs - Whether you need more cash to jumpstart or expand your business, Tala Cash Loan has you covered with easy payment terms as fast as 1 to 60 days. And it works in your favor because you get to choose your loan terms.
- Baby on the way - Pregnancy duration is predictable but everything else in between isn’t and these events might affect your goal of saving before your little one arrives. Get a Tala Cash Loan to address your baby’s needs.
- Medical emergencies - Nothing spells immediate money as much as a medical emergency. With Tala Cash Loan, it’s easy to get fast cash with an application process that only takes minutes through the app, followed by an instant decision.
- Additional income - There are months when payday seems light years away. But life goes on and you need to tend to your family’s basic needs. Get a Tala Cash Loan to help you until your next salary.
Who Can Get a Tala Personal Loan?
Before applying for a loan, you need to meet the following Tala Cash Loan eligibility criteria:
- 18 years old and above
- Filipino citizen
Tala Personal Loan Requirements for Filipinos
- Valid government-issued ID with your photo and signature
- An Android phone
- Tala Loan app
Tala Personal Loan Rates
Loan amount: ₱1,000 to ₱15,000
Loan terms: 1 to 60 days
Monthly effective interest rate: 14.74.% to 15%, depending on the loan term; a one-time charge
Late payment penalty fee: 5% of the total outstanding balance and a one-time charge
Minimal requirements: No collateral fee, pre-termination fee, and processing fees