OONA Car Insurance Review
OONA Car Insurance gives you the freedom to choose how to insure your vehicle through its flexible auto insurance plans. Whatever your budget is, your vehicle is guaranteed to receive the financial protection it deserves from OONA Insurance. Check out this short OONA car insurance review in the Philippines for more details on its motor insurance plans.
OONA Car Insurance Plans
OONA car insurance comes in five different plan packages. Each of them varies from price to coverage so make sure to choose the one that’s right for your needs.
- CTPL Insurance Plan - OONA CTPL car insurance plan is the most basic plan you can avail of. This gives you CTPL coverage, the mandatory insurance for car registration in the Philippines. This covers you from third party liabilities as prescribed by law in the event of an accident.
- Auto Liability Insurance Plan - This OONA car insurance plan serves as additional coverage for the CTPL plan. It includes additional liabilities outside CTPL like third party damage to property or vehicle and additional protection for third party injury or death. It also includes third party personal accident coverage.
- AutoSelect Plan - This is OONA Insurance's most affordable comprehensive car insurance plan. Aside from the usual car insurance coverages, it also comes with a cheaper premium. However, in the event of a car insurance claim, repairs can only be done in select repair shops.
- Auto Comprehensive Plan - This is the OONA comprehensive car insurance plan that brings more value for your buck. It includes the usual coverage expected from comprehensive insurance, plus a few more perks. It also includes coverage for vehicle damage due to fire and lightning, theft and burglary, among others.
- Auto Comprehensive Plus - If OONA's comprehensive insurance isn’t enough for your needs, you can always upgrade to its premium insurance plan. This includes all the comprehensive coverages plus the coveted Acts of Nature.
OONA Car Insurance Coverage
Each plan from OONA car insurance in the Philippines meets all your car insurance needs. From the most basic to the most comprehensive, here are the coverages you can expect from your OONA car insurance policy.
- CTPL Coverage - Availing of OONA car insurance guarantees you basic coverage in the Philippines. As a requirement for car registration, you can choose to get only the CTPL coverage or have it included in your comprehensive insurance plan.
- Excess Liability - As a complement to CTPL, excess liability covers you from additional expenses from the third party’s injury or death. It also covers you from additional liabilities from the loss or damage of the third party’s vehicle or property.
- Loss and Damage - An OONA car insurance policy also covers the loss or damage of your vehicle. The cause can be any of the following:
- Accidental collision and overturning
- Fire and lightning
- Theft and burglary
- Malicious acts by third parties
- Unnamed Passenger Personal Accident - Undeclared drivers and passengers are also covered by your OONA car insurance. In the event of an accident, this will cover all the expenses brought about by the injury or death of everyone inside the insured vehicle.
- Acts of Nature - Your OONA car insurance can also cover you from damages brought about by earthquakes, typhoons, flash floods, and other unforeseen natural disasters. Note that this is only available in the Auto Comprehensive Plus plan.
Why Choose OONA Car Insurance?
With a history spanning over 80 years, it’s hard not to trust OONA Insurance when it comes to insuring your vehicle. As a top non-life insurance provider, it has developed both affordable and valuable insurance products.
OONA car insurance plans offer flexibility to car owners. They can customize their insurance policy based on their needs and avoid paying for unnecessary coverages. The Auto Liability plan, for example, expands the coverage of CTPL insurance, making it a better default option for car owners.
Aside from its flexible insurance plans, making a claim is also a lot more convenient compared to other providers with OONA Insurance's Auto Rapido service. After all, you don’t want to wait for a long time to process a claim you worked so hard to pay for.
Plus, each plan comes with free legal assistance services. This is a huge help in case you get into legal entanglements with third parties. All comprehensive plans also come with additional road assistance services so if you find yourself stranded in the middle of the road, just call the OONA hotline and reinforcements will come to your aid.
To maximize your OONA car insurance, you’ll have to shell out more money. For example, If you want to enjoy the Auto Rapido feature and the additional road assistance perks, you’ll have to upgrade to the Auto Comprehensive plan, at the very least.
OONA Car Insurance Rates
Want to gauge whether or not you can afford to get OONA
car insurance? Here are the estimated insurance quotes for five of the most popular cars in the Philippines.
Car Brand and Model
OONA Car Insurance Rates
|Mitsubishi Mirage G4||₱24,833/Year|
*Rates are based on 2020 vehicles and are subject to change.
How to Get OONA Car Insurance via Moneymax
Ready to start your car insurance journey with OONA
Insurance? Don’t worry, you don’t need to head to its nearest branch and wait in long lines for your policy. Moneymax is the fastest way to get an OONA
car insurance policy online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Scroll back to the top of this page and click Get Free Quote.
- Provide your car brand, model, year, variant, and vehicle type before clicking Next.
- Enter your name, email, and contact number.
- Tick the two terms and conditions boxes.
- You can also enter a promo code. If you have none, click Next.
- Review the details you provided then tap Apply.
- Expect a call from a Moneymax representative within a few hours.
From there, Moneymax will help you process your application with the help of our representatives. Once you’re settled, expect your e-policy to arrive via email within 24 hours.
How to File an OONA Car Insurance Claim via Moneymax
In the event of a car accident, you can also process your car insurance claim online. In fact, Moneymax will take care of your claim as well. Easy right? All you have to do is prepare the following requirements:
- Police report
- Accomplished insurance claim form
- Pictures of the damaged or lost parts of your vehicle and the full view of the car showing the plate number
- Car repair estimate
- Photocopy of driver’s license with official receipt (OR)
- Photocopy of certificate of vehicle registration with MVRR number
- Additional requirements as prescribed by our Claims Experts
Once complete, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Claims Team will assist you from there. Upon receipt of your documents, OONA Insurance will review them and evaluate the damages. Once approved, you will receive a Letter of Authorization which will green-light the repair of your vehicle to your preferred casa.
*Note that the process may change depending on the type of claim
Other Services Offered by OONA Insurance
- Home Insurance - OONA Insurance recognizes the value of a home. That’s why they also offer home insurance packages that cover all types of damages to your humble abode. From the house itself to the items inside it, this covers you from various perils like faulty equipment damages, robberies, and natural disasters, among others.
- Accident Insurance - Are you the breadwinner of your family? You can now secure their future even in the event of your passing with this insurance product from OONA Insurance. Get compensation for your death, receive financial help for your hospitalization, and provide for your family even if you're incapacitated.
- Travel Insurance - Heading somewhere nice? Don’t leave home without choosing a travel insurance plan from OONA Insurance. With this insurance, you’ll get an assurance that the people you left behind will receive proper financial compensation in the event of your passing within the country or abroad.
- OFW Insurance - What’s worse than being away from your family to work abroad? Having no financial safety net for when you get unjustly fired. That’s where this insurance comes in. Aside from receiving various financial benefits, this acts as life insurance for OFWs.