"Ipa-LBC mo na 'yan!" LBC is a household name synonymous with padala. It's one of the top-of-mind choices for shipping packages in the Philippines.
If you've ever shipped goods to your customers or received documents from government agencies, you've most likely used an LBC Express service at least once in your life. During the holidays, LBC is also a go-to option for those abroad who want to send a holiday balikbayan box to their loved ones back home.
Check out our quick guide on how to ship via LBC. You can also learn more about its other services below.
What is LBC Express?
LBC Express is the largest courier, cargo, logistics, and money remittance service company in the Philippines with over 1,400 branches nationwide. Established in 1945, LBC pioneered express delivery and cargo shipping, as well as 24-hour door-to-door delivery in the country.
Overview of LBC Services
LBC Philippines is well known as a package delivery service provider. Aside from shipping, it also provides a host of other services for individuals and businesses. Here's a quick look at the LBC Express services in the Philippines.
LBC Shipping Services
LBC's flagship product is its courier service, which allows customers to send and receive packages wherever they are in the country or even abroad. LBC ships goods via land, sea, and air.
- Land freight services - Door-to-door delivery of documents (passports, visas, birth certificates, and other PSA documents, photos, etc.), mail (birthday cards, Christmas cards, etc., packages (clothing, groceries, gadgets, etc.), and cargo (furniture, vehicles, machinery, produce, etc.).
- Sea freight services - Cargo movement and delivery nationwide from the Philippines to abroad
- Air freight services - Fastest and most secure way to ship documents, parcels, and goods nationwide and from the Philippines to abroad
LBC Remittance Services
LBC Express also operates as a remittance center, providing an array of money transfer services catering to different needs.
- Instant Peso Padala (IPP) - Send cash from any LBC branch to another and claim within minutes.
- IPP Online - Send money through the LBC website 24/7 and claim at any LBC branch.
- IPP International - Send money securely from the Philippines to overseas LBC remittance partners.
- PesoPak Door to Door - Have LBC deliver cash straight to your recipient's home.
- Remit to Account - Deposit cash to your bank account (for next-day crediting) without having to line up at the bank.
E-Commerce Fulfillment Services
LBC provides online buyers and sellers with a range of e-commerce payment and delivery services.
- Cash on Delivery - A fast, easy, and secure way for online sellers to send products and collect payments from customers nationwide
- Cash on Pickup - Allows online buyers to claim and pay for their order at the nearest LBC branch
- Paycollect - An easy and efficient way for online businesses to receive payments from customers by using LBC branches as collecting stations
- Cross-border shipping - A cost-efficient and secure way to move shipments by land, sea, or air
LBC Express offers logistics and supply chain services to companies in the Philippines.
- Warehousing services - Storage, management, and movement of inventory for large and small businesses
- Cold chain solutions - Temperature-controlled refrigerated trucking services distribution of frozen and chilled products
- Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) services - Cost-effective import and export services without the need to book the entire space on a ship for cargo delivery
- Cross-Docking Services - Solutions for simplified warehousing and distribution, including loading and unloading, pallet breaking and repacking, export consolidation, and streamlined supply chain
Back to the main article: 20 Courier Services in the Philippines You Can Rely On
LBC Shipping Guide: How to Ship via LBC and More
What are LBC's Shipping Rates?
LBC Express rates for delivery services vary depending on these factors:
- How the item will be shipped (by land/sea/domestic air/international air)
- Whether the package is a document or cargo
- Package size, weight, or volume
- Declared value of the item
On top of the shipping fee, LBC charges a valuation fee for every delivery. The minimum valuation fee is ₱15 for the first ₱500 (declared value) and an additional ₱5 for a value exceeding ₱500.
Check how much your LBC shipping will cost for a particular package by using the rate calculator on the LBC Express website.
How to Ship via LBC Express
If you opt to drop off a package for delivery at an LBC branch, you can book online for a quicker drop-off process. Online booking eliminates the need to fill out forms at the branch, speeding up the whole process with LBC.
From sending packages to documents, here's how to ship via LBC Online:
- Create an LBC Online account by filling out the signup form at www.lbconline.lbcexpress.com/signup.
- After signing up, log in to your account and book a delivery through the LBC Online booking page. Key in the details needed for LBC shipping.
- If your drop-off transaction is successful, you'll receive a confirmation via LBC Online.
- Pack the item properly, but don't seal it yet. The package will be inspected at the LBC branch before sealing. Make sure it's labeled with your booking reference number.
- Go to the nearest LBC Express branch within five business days after booking your shipment.
- Proceed to the Express Lane and give your booking reference number and the parcel.
- Pay the required fees and sign the receipt.
LBC Pick Up Guide
Got no time to drop off parcels at an LBC branch? You can arrange for LBC to take your packages and bring them to LBC Express themselves for delivery. LBC Express offers online sellers and busy people an alternative to branch drop-off: the LBC pickup service.
What is LBC Pick Up?
LBC Pick Up is a service that allows you to ship items without having to bring them personally to an LBC branch. After booking a pick up online, an LBC Express rider will come to your place the next business day, pick up your parcel, and collect your payment. The package will then be turned over to LBC Express for delivery.
This LBC service is ideal for online sellers and anyone who needs to send multiple packages often. Rather than making frequent trips to an LBC branch, it helps save time and energy when shipping goods without having to leave home.
LBC Pick Up Rates
There's no fee for booking a rider pick up online. However, LBC charges a fee for the pick up service itself. Rates are based on the package size and weight, whether it will be shipped within the city or outside the city, and whether it will be delivered to the recipient's home or picked up at an LBC branch.
|Package Dimensions||Intra-City Shipping (Branch Pickup)||Intra-City Shipping (Home Delivery)||Inter-City Shipping (Branch Pickup)||Inter-City Shipping (Home Delivery)|
|N-Pack Small - 14" x 9.5" (1 kg)||₱80||₱120||₱80||₱150|
|N-Pack Large - 18" x 12" (3 kg)||₱80||₱160||₱80||₱190|
|Kilo Box Small - 9" x 5" x 3" (3 kg)||₱80||₱160||₱80||₱190|
|Kilo Box Medium - 10.5" x 14" x 7" (5 kg)||₱ 220||₱220||₱345||₱345|
Where is the LBC Pick Up Service Available?
You can avail of the rider pick up service if you're located in any of the following pickup areas:
- Metro Manila
- Davao Del Sur
- Lanao Del Norte
- Misamis Occidental
- Misamis Oriental
- Negros Occidental
- Negros Oriental
- Zamboanga Del Norte
- Zamboanga Del Sur
How to Book an LBC Pick Up Service
- Visit the LBC booking page at www.lbconline.lbcexpress.com.
- Select Rider Pick Up.
- Enter your address, receptacle details, preferred pick up date and time, and other required information.
- Click the Submit button. You'll receive a booking confirmation and an LBC Online tracking number.
When the rider arrives at your location, put the item into the provided receptacle and then seal it and attach the airway bill (AWB). Lastly, give your package and payment to the rider.
- Your Top Choices for International Shipping to the Philippines
- JRS Express in the Philippines: Guide to JRS Delivery Services, Rates, and More
- J&T Express Rates for 2022 (Plus How-tos, New Services, and FAQs)
- Lalamove Services and Rates in the Philippines: Complete Guide in 2022
LBC Express FAQs
1. Where does LBC deliver?
LBC Express ships nationwide—from Batanes to Jolo—as well as overseas to 17 other countries.
2. How can I find an open LBC near me?
LBC has a branch finder on its website that you can use to look for open branches in your location. Simply enter your city, municipality, or province, and the website will display a list of LBC Express branches, including the address and operating hours of each open branch.
3. Is LBC Express open on Sundays?
LBC Express branches operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends and 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on weekdays.
4. Is LBC Express open on holidays?
During holidays, only select LBC branches are open. To find out which branches are open on weekends and holidays, check the LBC branch schedule online.
5. Does LBC deliver on Sundays and holidays?
LBC delivers during holidays but not on Sundays. Delivery schedule is from Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
6. Can I send a cell phone or laptop through LBC?
Yes, LBC allows the shipping of cell phones, laptops, tablets, and other gadgets. You can send practically everything, except for prohibited items such as cigarettes, liquor, and illegal items.
7. How long does LBC take to deliver?
LBC delivery lead times vary depending on the origin and destination of the package.
For domestic packages, delivery takes between one to two days. International packages take three to five business days to arrive.
You can check the updated delivery lead times on the LBC website or Facebook page.
8. How do I track LBC Express delivery?
Wondering how many days LBC delivery takes in 2022? When your package is out for delivery, you'll receive a text notification about it together with a 12- to 17-digit LBC tracking number for domestic packages, and a five-digit tracking number for international packages. To get real-time updates on the delivery status, go to the LBC Track & Trace page and enter your tracking number.
If the results state the LBC tracking number is invalid, it means the LBC Express website is not yet updated. Visit the site the next day and try tracking your package again.
9. Can I pick up my package from LBC Express?
Yes. If you'd rather claim your package than wait for delivery, you may do so at your preferred LBC branch at 10 a.m. the next day.
10. What are LBC's requirements for claiming a package?
Bring a valid ID and provide the reference number.
11. What are LBC's requirements for sending a package?
Make sure you know your reference number and bring enough money for the fees. Don't forget to pack your parcel properly!
12. What's LBC's insurance fee?
For lost or damaged shipments with no declared value, LBC can refund only the freight fee, regardless of the actual content of the parcel. For lost or damaged shipments with declared value, LBC is liable only for the value declared in the Official Receipt regardless of the declared content of the package, plus freight fee. For delays in delivery, LBC's liability is limited to freight fee refund.
13. What are the LBC Pera Padala rates?
Here are the remittance fees for the different LBC money transfer services.
LBC Instant Peso Padala Rates
|Principal Amount (₱)||Fee (₱)|
|101 – 200||6|
|201 – 300||9|
|301 – 400||12|
|401 – 500||15|
|501 – 600||18|
|601 – 700||21|
|701 – 800||24|
|801 – 900||27|
|901 – 1,000||30|
|1,000 – 1,500||45|
|1,501 – 2,000||60|
|2,001 – 2,500||75|
|2,501 – 3,000||90|
|3,001 – 4,000||120|
LBC Door-to-Door Money Delivery Rates
|Principal Amount (₱)||Fee (₱)|
|101 – 200||37|
|201 – 300||52|
|301 – 400||54|
|401 – 500||59|
|501 – 600||71|
|601 – 700||76|
|701 – 800||80|
|801 – 900||80|
|901 – 1,000||80|
|1,001 – 1,500||119|
|1,501 – 2,000||140|
|2,001 – 2,500||179|
|2,001 – 3,000||200|
LBC Remit to Account Rates
|Principal Amount (₱)||Fee (₱)|
|100 – 1,500||100|
|1,501 – 4,000||120|
|4,001 – 5,000||150|
14. How do I contact LBC Express?
For questions and concerns, you may reach LBC through the following channels:
- Hotline: +1 800 338 5424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Messenger and Twitter: @LBCexpress
For your shipping needs, LBC Express is one of the service providers you can rely on to send items easily, quickly, and safely. If you're a regular customer, it helps to keep yourself updated on how to ship via LBC, its services, rates, and other important information.
-  LBC Express website
-  LBC Rate Calculator
-  LBC Branches
-  LBC Delivery Lead Times
-  LBC Track & Trace