BPI Online offers a seamless and secure online banking experience with great features and regular updates on its website and mobile app. You can do more with BPI Online besides your regular banking transactions.
If you're a BPI account holder, here's your easy guide to various BPI Online banking transactions.
BPI Online Banking Registration
You can transact on BPI Online through your own account. If you don't have an online account with BPI yet, here's how to enroll in BPI online banking.
How to Register for Online Banking with BPI
- Download and open the BPI Mobile app.
- Tap the Login button.
- Select Register Now.
- Tap Get Started.
- Provide the required information for verifying your identity:
- BPI product type (Deposit/Credit Card/Consumer Loan)
- Account number
New BPI Account Enrollment
If you have more than one BPI account, you can conveniently manage your different bank accounts using BPI Online.
Want to know how to enroll your other bank account in BPI? Just enroll your additional account online—no need to go to the bank for your account enrollment.
How to Add Other Accounts in BPI Online
- Go to the BPI Online website and log in to your account.
- Click on My Accounts > Manage My Accounts.
- Click on "Yes, send me the code" to receive your OTP via SMS.
- Enter your six-digit OTP. Click the Submit button.
- Select the BPI account you wish to add. Click the Save button. The additional BPI account will appear in your account when you check it on the BPI Online banking app.
How to Open Another BPI Account Online
BPI online account opening has never been easier. You can open another deposit account in just a few clicks without going to a BPI branch.
Here’s how to open a new deposit account online if you’re an existing BPI client.
- Launch the BPI Mobile app.
- Tap Open an account now.
- Choose Open another deposit account and log in to your BPI Online account.
- Tap Open account now.
- Choose which currency of the account you wish to open.
- For ₱, you can open a Regular Savings with Debit Card account or a Saver Plus with Debit Card account. For US$, you can open a Regular Savings with Debit Card account.
- Select the product and your preferred branch location where you’ll collect your debit card. Tap Next.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Confirm the details of your transaction and tap Confirm.
- Enter the One-Time PIN (OTP) and tap Submit.
Note: For Peso accounts, deposit the required maintaining balance via funds transfer by 10 p.m. on the same day you opened the account.
How to Check Your Balance via BPI Online Banking
No need to leave your home if you need to know how much balance you have in your BPI account. You can view your BPI account details on your smartphone with just a few taps:
- Log in to your online account and select My Accounts.
- All your BPI accounts and their corresponding balance will appear on your screen.
To view your electronic BPI statement of account, go to Other Services on the menu and select My Statements. Choose the account and statement date you wish to view. Then select Download.
If you notice any transaction you didn't make, report it immediately by calling the BPI hotline at (02) 889-10000.
BPI Online Money Transfer Service
BPI account holders can quickly transfer funds from their BPI accounts to other BPI accounts, e-wallets, and accounts with other banks in the Philippines.
Sending money from BPI Online to a non-BPI account is pretty straightforward, but it involves a learning curve for first-time users. Keep reading to learn how to send money online from your BPI account.
How to Transfer Money from BPI Online to GCash, Maya, and Other E-Wallets
Through the BPI Online website and the mobile app, users can send cash to digital wallets. Here are the e-wallets you can load via BPI Online:
|E-Wallet||Minimum Transfer Amount||Transfer Fee|
As for the maximum daily load limit, BPI clients can load up to an aggregated amount of ₱250,000 per day. This BPI Online transfer limit includes cash-ins, prepaid phone and e-wallet load, fund transfers to BPI accounts, Instapay transfers, BPI to Cash, pay e-Gov, and pay on delivery.
Here's how to transfer money from BPI Online to Paymaya, GCash, Autosweep RFID, Beep card, or Easytrip account:
- Log in to BPI Online or BPI Mobile app.
- On the menu, tap Payments/Load > Load E-Wallets.
- Choose the BPI account from which you’ll get the transfer amount.
- Tap the icon under Load to and select the e-wallet you'll load.
- Enter the load amount.
- Enter the reference number.
- Autosweep RFID - your vehicle's plate number
- Beep - the 16-digit number at the back of your Beep card
- Easytrip - your Easytrip account number
- GCash - your registered mobile number
- Maya - your registered mobile number
The amount transferred via BPI Online gets credited to the e-wallet account in real-time. However, if you're loading your Beep card, you'll have to go to any Beep e-load station to update your card balance and complete your transaction.
How to Transfer Money from BPI Online to Other Local Banks
You can now deposit money from your BPI account to a non-BPI account anytime without visiting the bank. Just use BPI Online to send money to another local bank via InstaPay, an interbank funds transfer service under the National Retail Payment System of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
Here's how to send money from BPI to a non-BPI account:
- Log in to your BPI Online account.
- Choose Transfer Money > Transfer to another bank.
- Choose the bank to which you'll transfer funds.
- Provide the required information.
- Review your money transfer details. Click on Confirm.
- Use your Mobile Key PIN or enter the OTP you'll receive via SMS. Click on Submit.
- Once your transaction is complete, the transferred amount will be credited to the recipient's account in real-time.
What is the BPI maximum online transfer amount?
You can transfer a total of up to ₱50,000 between your BPI account and another bank an unlimited number of times per day.
How much is the transfer fee?
Each time you transfer money to another bank via InstaPay, you'll be charged a transfer fee of ₱25.
How to Transfer Money via QR Code
A faster and safer way to send money via BPI Online is to use a personalized QR code. This way, you won't have to enter the account number and you're assured that the amount gets transferred to the correct recipient.
How to Create a BPI QR Code
Before sending money using a QR code, you must generate the code first. Here's how:
- Log in to the BPI Mobile app.
- Tap Other Services > QR Generator.
- Choose a BPI account.
- Enter a nickname for your QR code.
- Optional: Type the transfer amount.
- Tap the Generate button.
- To save a copy of the QR code to your smartphone or tablet, tap Save to Device.
How to Transfer Money with a BPI QR Code
- Tap "Transfer Money."
- Enter the transfer amount.
- Select "Transfer to 3rd party."
- Under "Transfer to," tap the QR code icon (instead of entering the recipient's account number).
- Select Scan QR or Import QR.
- Choose the image of the QR Code from your device's photo gallery.
- Approve your transaction via your Mobile Key or OTP sent to your mobile number.
How to Transfer Dollars Using the BPI Mobile App
You can conveniently transfer US dollars to your own or another client’s BPI US Dollar account. This service is available 24/7, and you can send and receive the amount in real-time. Moreover, there are no transfer fees. You can transfer up to US$1,000 per account daily at no charge.
- Launch your BPI mobile app and tap Transfer Money from the menu.
- Choose your USD source account.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and then tick Transfer to 3rd party. Choose Transfer to Own Account if you wish to transfer US dollars to your own BPI US Dollar account.
- Key in the recipient's account number, and then confirm the transaction details.
- Authenticate the transaction with your Mobile Key.
- You'll see an acknowledgment message that your transaction is successful.
BPI Online Bills Payment
Like other banks in the Philippines, BPI makes paying bills easier for its clients through its online banking facility and mobile app. This online service comes in handy when you have no time to transact at a bills payment center.
How to Enroll a Biller in BPI Online
To speed up your bills payment transactions, enroll your billers via BPI Online. You can add up to 99 billers—including Meralco, Maynilad, credit card providers, and other merchants—to your online account.
- Log in to your BPI Online account.
- Select Other Services > Manage Billers and Payees.
- Click + Add New Recipient.
- Choose Biller as the type of recipient.
- Search for the specific biller in the biller options.
- Enter your account/subscription/reference number.
- Review your biller enrollment details. Click on Confirm.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number. Click Submit.
- You’ll see an acknowledgment message on the BPI Online banking app and receive a notification email in your registered email address.
As soon as you've enrolled a biller, you can immediately start paying your bills to that merchant via BPI Online.
How to Pay Bills via BPI Online
- Log in to BPI Online or BPI Mobile app.
- Tap the icon with three horizontal stripes to access the menu.
- Tap Payments/Load > Pay Bills.
- Choose the BPI account where the bills payment amount will be deducted.
- Enter the amount to pay.
- Choose a biller to be paid. Tap the Next button.
- Review your transaction details. Once done, tap the Confirm button.
- Tap the Yes, send me the code button.
- Enter the six-digit OTP sent to your mobile number. Tap the Submit button.
Your bills payment will be posted in your biller's record within one to three banking days from your transaction date.
Considering getting another BPI credit card? Check out these options!
📌 BPI Blue Mastercard
📌 BPI Amore Platinum Cashback
📌 BPI Platinum Rewards Mastercard
📌 BPI Gold Mastercard
📌 BPI Edge Mastercard
How to Open a BPI Investment Account Online
Did you know you can also open an investment account with your BPI Online banking account? If you want to start your investment journey, follow these simple steps and make your first investment within three to five days.
- Launch your BPI mobile app and tap Start Investing.
- Choose the fund you want to open and confirm whether you have a BPI deposit account and BPI Online access.
- Watch the Investor Education video and tick the box to proceed.
- Log in to your BPI Online account.
- Review your details and tap Confirmed.
- Next, take the Client Suitability Assessment to know which investment products are suited for your risk profile.
- Choose the settlement account where your funds will be sourced or where your investment earnings will be transferred to.
- Review all your information, read the agreement, and tick the box to continue.
- You'll see an acknowledgment message with your application reference number. You can start investing online within three to five days.
Comprehensive Coverage via BPI AIA
You can get health and life insurance coverage or accident protection plans via BPI Online. Log in to your BPI Online account and click Health and Life Protection from the menu to get started.
You’ll receive an email with your reference number. Provide this reference number to the Bancassurance Sales Executive, who will get in touch with you and help you get the right health or life insurance plan for you and your family.
BPI Online Banking Security Tips
BPI regularly conducts maintenance services to improve its safety and security features, both on the revamped website and the mobile app. Make the most out of these safety features to protect your funds from scammers and unauthorized use.
Here are five ways to ensure your BPI account stays safe:
1. Change Your BPI Online Password Regularly
BPI requires an OTP for every transaction on its online platforms. While this feature is good for your online banking security, you can't get too complacent. Change your password every one to three months to ensure nobody else can access your BPI online account.
How to Reset Your BPI Online Password
- On the BPI Mobile app or BPI Online browser, select Forgot Password.
- Enter your username and choose the product type.
- Key in your deposit account, credit card, or loan account number.
- Next, enter your date of birth.
- Type and confirm your new password.
- Click Next and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
2. Turn On Your Mobile Key
The mobile key secures and speeds up bills payment and money transfer transactions. Instead of using an OTP, it enables a user to verify and complete a transaction through a face ID or fingerprint. This makes it useful for those without mobile network access.
How to Activate Your BPI Mobile Key
- Log in to your account via the BPI Mobile app.
- Tap Account Maintenance > Authentication.
- Toggle the Mobile Key button to turn it on.
- Provide a six-digit PIN code.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Choose whether you'll use your face ID or fingerprint.
3. Set Your Debit Card Control Limits
To protect your account, you can customize your BPI debit card settings online. For instance, you can change your card's withdrawal and purchase limits or temporarily block it, so you won't lose as much money when hackers access your account.
You may also activate international access if you use your debit card abroad or enable e-commerce access to use your card for online shopping.
How to Adjust Your BPI Debit Card Settings
- Log in to your BPI Online account.
- Go to Other Services.
- Select Card Control and choose the BPI debit card.
- If you wish to adjust your card’s withdrawal or purchase limit, select Withdrawal Limit or Purchase Limit.
- Enter your preferred amount and key in the one-time PIN.
- If you wish to enable or disable your e-commerce or international access, turn your access on or off, and then enter the six-digit OTP you’ll receive via SMS.
- To block your card, go to Card Control and choose the debit card to be blocked. Select Temporary Block and then enter the six-digit OTP.
4. Enable Email Login Notifications
Get alerts when somebody else accesses your account by activating the email login notifications feature. This will allow you to receive an email message from BPI after each successful login to your account.
To set email login notifications, go to Account Maintenance on the BPI Mobile app and enable Login Email Notifications.
5. Enable Push Notifications
It's also crucial to know every transaction made using your BPI account, whether it's unauthorized or not.
To turn on your push notification, select Account Maintenance > Notifications on the BPI Mobile app. Then enable Push Notifications and/or Transaction Alerts and Offers.
- 14 Online or Mobile Banking Apps to Manage Your Accounts
- PNB Online Banking 101: How to Send Money, Pay Bills, and More
- Metrobank Online: How to Create an Account, Send Money, Check Balance, Pay Bills, and More
- A Quick and Easy Guide to Using Security Bank Online
- RCBC Online Banking Guide to Managing Your Finances at Home
BPI Online banking is truly the more convenient, safer, and easier way to transact with BPI. If you haven’t registered for BPI Online Banking yet, it’s time to do so and start maximizing its use. It’s a handy tool to help you stay within your budget, manage your finances, and monitor your accounts 24/7.
-  BPI Mobile app - Play Store | App Store
-  How to Transfer Dollars in BPI Mobile
-  How to open an Investment Account online