10 Reasons Why Filipinos Trust Moneymax Philippines
By: Ricky Publico
Published on: January 23, 2021 . Last updated: January 25, 2021 Category: Lifestyle
“Helping Filipinos lead healthier financial lives.” For five years and counting, Moneymax stays true to their slogan by expanding their services and advocating for financial literacy. And in return, they have earned the trust of over a million Filipinos by being more than just an online comparison platform. Why do Filipinos trust Moneymax in the Philippines? Explore the reasons below.
Table of Contents
- Why Filipinos Trust Moneymax Philippines
- 1. Moneymax is a Market Leader in Financial Products
- 2. Moneymax is a Top-Rated FinTech Startup
- 3. Moneymax is Part of Asia’s Leading Financial Marketplace
- 4. Moneymax is Highly-Praised by Partners
- 5. Moneymax is Trusted by Global Financial Institutions
- 6. Moneymax Champions Financial Literacy
- 7. Moneymax is Recognized by Philippine Media
- 8. Moneymax Clients Have Expressed Their Satisfaction to Our Services
- 9. Moneymax is a Licensed Insurance Brokerage
- 10. Moneymax Provides Quality Customer Support
Why Filipinos Trust Moneymax Philippines
1. Moneymax is a Market Leader in Financial Products
- We started operations in 2013. Six years later, Moneymax Philippines has provided financial products to over a million Filipinos.
- Moneymax Philippines forged partnerships with the top car insurance companies and financial institutions.
- In 2020, we helped over 9,000 Filipino car owners get their vehicles insured. We were also able to set a 96% approval rate for car insurance claims.
- In 2020, we helped over 2,000 Filipinos get their credit card and personal loan applications approved.
2. Moneymax is a Top-Rated FinTech Startup
- We are rated the top startup company among other online platforms in the Philippines from the latest StartupRanking list. Moneymax ranked at #5 overall among all the startup companies in all of Manila.
- We have been recognized as one of the rising stars of the FinTech sector in the country back in the October 2016 issue of Forbes Magazine PH.
- Moneymax Philippines has been prominently featured in Bloomberg as one of the top financial startups in the country.
3. Moneymax is Part of Asia’s Leading Financial Marketplace
- We are part of CompareAsiaGroup (CAG), Asia’s leading financial management platform, that operates in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Philippines.
- CAG has over 70 renowned partners in the finance industry and provides over 1,000 financial products to more than 60 million customers in Asia.
4. Moneymax is Highly-Praised by Partners
In 2020, Moneymax Philippines partnered with Tala Philippines, Nook, ING Philippines, XML Global Limited, Etiqa Philippines, and the Credit Information Corporation to produce helpful financial content published on our channels.
Here’s what some of our partners say about us:
“Moneymax leverages technology to increase pricing transparency for financial products and improve financial literacy. Our support for innovative FinTech companies like Moneymax encourages disruptive technologies and new business models that create markets for other private sector players to engage.”Vivek Pathak, IFC Regional Director for East Asia
“Moneymax has helped us to grow the top line of our company.”Farhat Hussain, SGI Philippines CEO & President
“The CIC is the only government agency tasked to undertake a continuing nationwide educational campaign to promote the benefits of a credit information system to the economy. As we continue to combat the economic backlash of Covid-19, we need to reach as many Filipinos as possible about the value of responsible borrowing and credit data sharing. This is why we look forward to working with Moneymax on this financial literacy initiative.”Aileen Amor-Bautista, CIC SVP for Business Development and Communications Group
“We are excited about this strategic partnership with Moneymax and to drive our common mission of helping Filipinos lead healthier financial lives.”Chris Elder, Nook CEO
5. Moneymax is Trusted by Global Financial Institutions
- Experian, one of the largest credit bureaus in the United States, invested in Moneymax as part of its partnership with CAG.
- Our key investors include global financial institutions such as International Finance Corporation, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, and Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund.
6. Moneymax Champions Financial Literacy
- Our official blog offers a wealth of personal financial articles, guides, that are read by over 1 million readers every month.
- Moneymax Philippines, through Moneymax Lifehax Academy, also hosts financial literacy talks and discussions to educate companies about their personal finance.
- We also host public events (pre-pandemic but we will do again soon!) to make our financial services more accessible to the masses.
7. Moneymax is Recognized by Philippine Media
- Moneymax has been featured in various media publications, including ABS-CBN, Manila Times, Business Mirror, Bloomberg, Manila Standard, among others.
Filipinos have discovered Moneymax, a financial comparison website that takes the pain out of getting a car insurance and claims processing.”Business Mirror
“Moneymax has continued to make car insurance comparison a hassle-free task.”Manila Standard
We also partner with renowned social media influencers to extend our reach in the ever-evolving world of the internet.
8. Moneymax Clients Have Expressed Their Satisfaction to Our Services
Read more: Moneymax Reviews on Facebook
9. Moneymax is a Licensed Insurance Brokerage
- We comply with all the business, legal, and data security requirements of the Philippines.
- We are members of the Association of Insurance Brokers of Philippines (AIBP).
10. Moneymax Provides Quality Customer Support
- You can call us on (02) 8236 6481 or visit us at our office located at 6F Moneymax Office, ACT Tower Makati from Mon-Fri between 9 am – 6 pm.
- Feel free to connect with us at any time on our social channels: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
-  StartupRanking List for Manila, Philippines
-  Top 24 Fintech Startups by Forbes Philippines
-  Moritz Gastl talks about CompareAsiaGroup’s Series B Financing on Bloomberg
-  CompareAsiaGroup website
-  CompareAsiaGroup raises $20 million in new funding led by Experian (Shu, 2019)
-  CAG scores $50M from investors including IFC, Alibaba and Goldman Sachs (Shu, 2017)
-  MoneyMax.ph gets additional funds from IFC, global investors (Miraflor, 2017)
Ricky is the zaniest Senior Content Writer at Moneymax, with over five years of writing experience in the digital marketing industry. He is a huge fan of pro wrestling, smartphones, and binge-watching. Follow Ricky on LinkedIn.