The PayMaya app offers a lot of convenience like credit cards do, especially to millennials. All it takes to start using this digital payment platform is to just download the smartphone app, load it up, and it’s good to go.
You can use PayMaya for booking flights, shopping online, riding the MRT and LRT, and even paying for Uber rides. Filipino freelancers can also easily withdraw their money from PayPal using PayMaya. Aside from the app, there’s also a physical PayMaya card version that can be used for in-person purchases at shops in and out of the Philippines.
However, your PayMaya experience will be inconvenient if you have only a vague idea of how to load up your account.
Want to know more about Prepaid Cards? Visit our page to find out more about it and compare options:
We take out the guesswork for you by listing here all your reloading options, with step-by-step instructions on how to load up your PayMaya.
You can load up at various loading stations of PayMaya Philippines:
- 2GO Express
- BDO Online/Mobile Banking
- Palawan Pawnshop
- Robinsons Business Centers
- SM Malls Business Centers
- SMART Money
- SMART Padala
- SMART Wireless Centers
- UnionBank ATM
How to load up PayMaya at 2GO Express, Palawan Pawnshop, and POS!BLE.NET
- Visit a 2GO Express branch, Palawan Pawnshop branch (any of select Luzon branches only), or outlet with a POS!BLE.NET terminal.
- Tell the staff that you’re going to reload your PayMaya account.
- The staff may ask you to fill out a transaction form. Provide your phone number that’s registered to your account.
- Pay your load-up amount.
- Before you leave, check your phone to see if you have received an SMS confirmation on the transaction.
How to load up PayMaya at 7-Eleven
- Go to a CLiQQ kiosk in a 7-Eleven store.
- Choose “e-Money” > “PayMaya.”
- Key in the exact amount you’re going to reload and the phone number that you registered on the PayMaya app. Get the receipt from the machine.
- Hand over the receipt to the cashier and pay the amount for loading up.
- Before leaving the store, check your phone and wait until you receive an SMS confirmation of the reloading transaction.
How to load up PayMaya with BDO Online/Mobile Banking
- Log into your BDO online or mobile account.
- Choose “Financial Services” > “Bills Payment” > “Pay Bills.”
- For the “Pay this Company/Biller,” select “PayMaya.”
- For the “Subscriber Number,” key in the phone number linked to your PayMaya account using this format: 639XXXXXXXXX.
- For the Subscriber Name, type in your name (or the recipient’s name if the PayMaya load is for somebody else).
- Click “Submit.” You’ll receive a message informing you about the successful transaction and showing your payment information.
Note: Your load will be credited within 2 hours if you reloaded between 9:00 a.m. and 9:59 p.m. on Monday to Friday. If you load up outside that schedule, the amount will go to your account within 24 to 48 hours.
How to load up PayMaya at Robinsons Business Center, SM Business Center, SMART Padala, and SMART Wireless Center
- Inform the cashier that you’re going to reload your PayMaya.
- Fill out the transaction form completely. In the “Account Number” field, write the mobile phone number linked to your account.
- Give your load-up amount, valid ID, and transaction form to the cashier.
- Wait for an SMS confirmation before you leave the counter.
How to load up PayMaya with SMART Money
- At the SMART Money SIM Menu, choose “Transfers” > “Others.”
- Key in 8877 + phone number linked to your PayMaya account. Example: 88779181234567.
- Indicate your PayMaya load amount and your WPIN.
- Hit “Send.”
Note: SMART Money to PayMaya transactions charge a 0.5% fee.
How to load up PayMaya at UnionBank ATM
- Select “UnionBank Bills Payment.”
- Choose the account where you’ll charge your load from.
- Choose “PayMaya.”
- Key in the phone number linked to your PayMaya account and the load-up amount.
- Wait for the transaction slip from the ATM.
Plenty of load up options are available to PayMaya users. It’s just a matter of choosing which one works for you best.