Credit Cards by UnionBank
Credit cards can sometimes be complicated to use, even if they should make life easier. Good thing UnionBank credit cards are uncomplicated accessories because of their wide selection of cards that suit different lifestyles.
Everyone is represented with UnionBank credit cards: the online shopper, the gamer, the traveler, the premium perk seeker, and the classic card lovers, among others.
If you’re looking for specific features like rewards and cash back, there are also cards for you. So pick the best one for you and start your UnionBank credit card application online!
Need some help?
No worries, we've got you covered!
There’s a UnionBank credit card for every individual. Choose from an abundant selection that includes UnionBank premium, co-branded, category-specific, and interest-focused cards. Earn points with every swipe and redeem exclusive deals and freebies from partner outlets.
Plus, get instant cash back and a 0% interest rate on high-ticket purchases. There’s also the UnionBank Online app, a helpful and well-made tool to easily access your credit card information, rewards, and cash back. Excited? Here are other features you’ll love from UnionBank credit cards:
- Cash Back on Everything - Confused with different cash back rates for different categories that other credit cards offer? UnionBank credit cards make things simple by letting you earn cash back on all purchases. The UnionBank Platinum Mastercard and UnionBank Gold Mastercard are examples of cards with 1% cash back on everything.
- Premium Travel Perks and Rewards - Avid travelers will have more than enough to choose from with UnionBank’s vast selection of travel credit cards. Earn more reward points when you spend on travel-related purchases and redeem your reward points for travel rewards such as air miles and fuel cards. If you prefer to travel via airlines, use your unlimited access to NAIA airport lounges for some R&R before boarding. And if you love to travel via Cebu Pacific, you have not one, but two Cebu Pacific co-branded cards to choose from.
- 0% Interest Installment Plans - Partake in a little luxury, knowing you can pay for it on your own terms. UnionBank credit cards have affordable and flexible installment payments ideal for your budget. Installment plans are payable up to 36 months and selected items have 0% interest for items priced at ₱3,000 or higher.
- Attractive Welcome Gifts - Need another good reason to apply for a UnionBank credit card? Check out their roster of welcome gifts! Selected UnionBank cards offer attractive welcome gifts varying per card and promo period. Some gift examples include gadgets, eGCs, reward points, and rebates.
- Exclusive Deals and Promos - Who doesn’t want freebies and discounts? You’re in for a treat because UnionBank credit cards have exclusive discounts and promos for you all year round! Pick your choice of exclusive shopping, travel, dining, and lifestyle offerings from partner merchants nationwide.
- Unique Credit Cards for Every Interest - We’re not kidding when we said UnionBank credit cards cater to different interests. There’s a card for online shoppers like the UnionBank Lazada Credit Card and Cebu Pacific flyers through several co-branded credit cards. Even cards like the UnionBank PlayEveryday Card, the first of its kind, are tailor-fitted for gamers looking to gamify their finances.
- Award-winning Mobile App - Straightforward, convenient, and secure. Count on these words when you download the UnionBank Online app. Manage your credit card transactions wherever you go and access special features like Spend Tracker and Control your Visa Card. Login is made secure with an OTP requirement and an optional face or fingerprint ID login. It’s one of the best banking apps out there with proof to boot—it won the Best Digital Bank Philippines Award from The Digital Banker during their Global Retail Banking Innovation Awards 2020.
Both Filipinos and foreigners residing in the Philippines can apply for any UnionBank credit card as long as they fit the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 to 70 years old
- Must be a Filipino or a foreigner with local residence
You only need a few documents to apply and get approved for a UnionBank credit card. Documents differ depending on your residence status as seen below:
- 1 valid government ID with photo and signature (e.g. SSS, UMID, TIN, Passport, Driver’s License)
- Any of the following:
- Latest ITR (Form 1701), Certificate of Compensation Payment and Tax Withheld, or other similar documents
- 3 months' latest payslip
- Certificate of Employment or employment contract
- BIR Form 2316 or other similar documents
- Proof of pension
- 3 months latest copy of Bank Statement of Account from another bank
- Additional requirement for foreigners: Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or other similar documents