To get a chance to win a Php1,000 Caltex fuel gift card, just provide your details by clicking the link below:
We will be announcing the five (5) lucky winners on Sept 16(Friday)!
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in this giveaway, you acknowledge to have fully understood and thus agree to be bound by the stipulations stated in these Terms & Conditions:
(1) This giveaway shall be held from September 1, 2016 to September 16, 2016.
(2) Winners shall be announced on September 16, 2016 on MoneyMax.ph’s official Facebook account.
(3) The contest is open to Filipino Citizens, Permanent Residents, and foreigners; aged 18 years old and above only.
(4) Participants are allowed to submit one (1) entry each only.
(5) Prizes are outlined below:
Five (5) winners will receive Php1,000 Caltex fuel gift cards each. These will be shipped to the provided address by the winners.
(6) NOTE: **Prizes are subject to Caltex Philippines’ Terms & Conditions.
(7) Should the selected winners not be contactable or have not confirmed receipt of announcement at the end of five (5) calendar days from the date of announcement, they will be disqualified. Another entrant will be randomly chosen as the next winner.
(8) MoneyMax.ph shall contact winning parties through e-mail and their provided phone number to advise on the steps for claiming of prize.
(9) Each winning participant needs to provide their complete shipping address in order for MoneyMax.ph to have the prizes delivered to them.
(10) The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Duration at any time without giving any prior notice. Participants’ participation in the Contest during the extended period shall be governed by the Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
(11) The Contest is only available in all parts of the Philippines and no other country.
(12) The Organizer will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity to participate due to entries not received or for any other reason(s).
(13) The Organizer reserves the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on MoneyMax.ph, and the Contest.
(14) The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet the terms and conditions of the Contest.
(15) MoneyMax.ph declares that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.