If you’re looking for, renovating, or building your dream place, you’re most likely on the hunt for the best bank financing for a house in the Philippines as well. When it comes to housing loans, your non-negotiables should include low interest rates, flexible terms, and a high loanable amount.
Another thing to keep in mind is that most lenders require borrowers to pay upfront fees for home loans. These processing fees and miscellaneous charges might not seem much on their own, but they add up to quite a substantial amount. What if you don’t have enough cash on hand to pay for those initial fees?
Here’s where Security Bank’s Home Loan All-In Financing comes in.
Security Bank’s Home Loan All-In Financing: Affordable Payment Option for a House in the Philippines
Considering getting a Security Bank Home Loan? You can’t go wrong with its easy application process, flexible loan terms, low interest rates, and high loan amount. It’s one of the best options for bank financing for a house in the Philippines—it even bagged the Product of the Year Award at the Asian Banking and Finance’s Wholesale and Retail Banking Awards!
Plus, with its Home Loan All-in Financing option, you won’t have to worry about paying bank fees immediately upon taking out the loan. Instead, these fees can be included as part of your loanable amount, meaning you can conveniently pay for them together with your loan every month throughout the term.
These are the included bank fees under Home Loan All-in Financing:
- Documentary stamp tax on Real Estate Mortgage (REM) and Promissory Note (PN)
- Mortgage registration fees
- Notarial fees on REM and PN
- Processing fees
- Cancellation fees
- Mortgage Redemption Insurance premium for the first year
- Fire Insurance premium for the first year
However, take note that appraisal fees are not included. You’ll still have to pay for it upon submitting your Security Bank home loan application.
How Does Security Bank Home Loan All-In Financing Work?
To put it simply, your total loan amount will be equal to your loan amount plus bank fees and charges. With this feature, your fees will be included in your monthly loan amortization throughout the term.
Check out this sample computation from Security Bank:
- Your property’s selling price: ₱3,750,000
- Loan-to-value (LTV) ratio: 77%
- Bank fees: 3% of the loan amount
₱3,750,000 x 0.77 = ₱2,887,500 (original loan amount)
₱2,887,500 x 0.03 = ₱86,625
₱2,887,500 + ₱86,625 = ₱2,974,125 (all-in loan amount)
Note: The maximum LTV is up to 90%. Security Bank decides on the final LTV depending on factors such as the borrower’s profile, collateral, and intended use.
If the all-in loan amount is insufficient for the bank fees, you’ll have to pay the remaining difference at any Security Bank branch.
What are the Benefits of Security Bank Home Loan All-In Financing?
Wondering if you should avail of this bank financing payment option for a house in the Philippines? Here are the benefits you can enjoy with Security Bank Home Loan All-In Financing:
✔️ No Need to Cash Out to Pay Initial Fees
Since you’ll be paying for these fees together with your loan amount, you won’t have to shell out a big wad of cash to pay fees and charges off the bat. For now, you can focus on moving in to your new home instead!
✔️ Pay for Multiple Fees Together
You can bundle fees and charges such as documentary stamp tax, mortgage registration fees, and notarial fees together. No need to worry about paying each of these fees separately.
✔️ Spread Out the Payments
With the All-In Financing feature, you can give your budget a little breathing room. Since your payments are spread throughout the loan term, you can manage your daily finances easily.
Who Can Avail of Security Bank Home Loan All-In Financing?
As long as you meet the eligibility requirements and submit the necessary documents for Security Bank’s Home Loan, you can avail of All-In Financing. Just don’t forget to tell your loan officer that you’re interested in the All-In Financing option.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- At least 21 years old (but not over 65 years old upon loan maturity)
- With a minimum monthly income of ₱50,000 (combined amount for joint borrowers)
- For employed applicants: must be employed for at least two years
- For self-employed applicants: must be operating a legitimate and profitable business for the last three years
Meanwhile, here are the Security Bank Home Loan requirements you need to submit:
- Duly accomplished Security Bank Home Loan Online Application Form
- Clear copy of one valid government-issued ID of the borrower, spouse, co-borrower, or loan signatories
- Any of the following proof of income:
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation
- Latest bank statements
- Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) Application Form
- Relevant collateral documents
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Accomplished Authorization Letter for Property Collateral Verification and Tax Mapping
- Latest Income Tax Return
For the full list of requirements for locally employed, self-employed, OFW, and corporate borrowers, visit Security Bank’s website.
How Can I Avail of Security Bank Home Loan All-In Financing?
Interested in applying this bank financing for a house in the Philippines? To complete your Security Bank Home Loan application, follow the Security Bank housing loan process:
- Make sure you have the complete documentary requirements.
- To apply, visit the Security Bank website or its nearest physical branch. You can also apply through an accredited developer.
- Fill out the Security Bank Home Loan application form. Inform the loan officer that you want to avail of the All-In Financing option.
- Wait for a notification regarding the approval of your housing loan application.
- Sign the loan documents. If you don’t have a Security Bank account yet, you’ll have to open one.
- Submit any additional documents for loan release.
- Buy or start building your very own dream home!
- How to Find the Best Housing Loan: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How Mortgage Brokers Can Help You Secure a Home Loan
With the flexibility and convenience Security Bank’s Home Loan All-In Financing offers, it’s certainly one of the best payment options for financing a house in the Philippines. You don’t have to worry about upfront bank fees. Instead, you can spread out payments in lighter increments and focus on getting your dream home ASAP.
If you have further questions about Security Bank All-In Financing, call the Security Bank Home Loan hotlines at +632 8887-9188 or 1-800-1-888-1250 (toll-free for PLDT landline). You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: This article was created in partnership with Security Bank Corporation. While we are financially compensated for this collaboration, we ensure to maintain our editorial integrity to provide you with the best recommendations that can help you make smarter financial decisions.