To further maximize their Pag-IBIG membership benefits, members can apply for a Pag-IBIG loyalty card. If you’re looking for a new rewards card with plenty of discounts, check out the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card.
With this card, you can enjoy discounts and claim rewards from over 350 partner establishments nationwide. You can also use the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card at restaurants, schools, and pharmacies, among others.
Don’t have one yet? No worries! This guide will tell you more about this handy card.
What is a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
Pag-IBIG first launched its loyalty program in 2014 to maximize the value of the working Filipino’s Pag-IBIG membership. The government agency partnered with different establishments to offer exclusive discounts and perks to 12.77 million Pag-IBIG members nationwide (active membership as of December 31, 2020).
Indeed, the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is more than just a Pag-IBIG ID. In a developing country like the Philippines, it offers considerable financial assistance to citizens who want the best value for their money.
Pag-IBIG launched a revamped Loyalty Card in late 2019, giving it a whole new purpose. It introduced the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus, the agency’s very own cash card, which members can use to receive the proceeds of a Pag-IBIG multi-purpose loan, MP2 dividends, and other Pag-IBIG benefits.
What is the Difference Between Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card vs Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus?
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card was released to serve as a membership ID. Eventually, Pag-IBIG collaborated with banks like AUB and UnionBank to launch the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus―a modernized and improved version of the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card that also serves as an official Pag-IBIG ID and ATM card.
|Features||Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card||Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus (AUB)||Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus (UnionBank)|
|Expiration||No expiration for the card|| |
|Purpose||Serves as an official ID for all Pag-IBIG Fund members|| |
|Interface||Without EMV chip||With EMV chip||With EMV chip|
The new Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus comes with an EMV chip that has new banking features, so it doubles as an ATM card. The AUB card works the same as any prepaid card, wherein all deposited amounts aren't eligible to earn interest. Meanwhile, the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus from UnionBank works the same as any UnionBank ATM savings card, allowing users to earn interest on any outstanding balances.
Why You Should Get a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
There are many reasons to get a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card today. Here are some of them:
✔️ Cash Card Functionality
Pag-IBIG partnered with UnionBank and Asia United Bank to develop Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus’s cash card functionality. The Pag-IBIG ID now looks like a proper ATM card with an EMV chip for secure banking transactions. The agency is also working with other banks so all Pag-IBIG members can enjoy this feature.
✔️ Affordable Valid ID for Life
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus is a one-time purchase, so you don’t have to renew it again. After all, it has the same features as a regular debit card. The loyalty card is also one of the cheapest government IDs out there.
✔️ Discounts and Benefits
The reason most members sign up for the loyalty program in the first place is the convenient promos and discounts. You can use your loyalty card to get exclusive discounts on a wide range of products and services—from dining, shopping, and travel discounts to tuition fees and medical services. Year after year, the perks keep adding up!
How to Get a Pag-IBIG ID Loyalty Card
If this is your first time applying, you’ll instantly receive the newer Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus. If you currently own the old version of the loyalty card, you can still use it to get discounts from partner establishments. However, if you want to upgrade your card, you’ll have to follow the steps for a new application.
Pag-IBIG ID Requirements
Prepare the following Pag-IBIG loyalty card requirements:
- Two valid IDs - One valid ID and its photocopy to be used during the application process and the other valid ID to be left with the guard upon entry. Take note that Pag-IBIG no longer considers Philhealth ID and TIN cards as valid IDs.
- Permanent Membership ID (MID) number
- Active Pag-IBIG membership
If you have yet to receive your MID number, that means you don’t have a Pag-IBIG membership yet. Application is easy—just head to the online Pag-IBIG registration page.
How to Apply for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
Once you’ve secured your requirements for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card and your permanent Membership ID number, follow these Pag-IBIG Loyalty card application steps:
- Download the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus application form and fill it out.
- Submit the completed form to the nearest Pag-IBIG Fund branch.
- Pay the registration fee of ₱125 and keep the receipt for claiming.
- Proceed to the biometrics section to have your picture and fingerprints taken.
- Validate all the information you gave and check for errors and misspellings.
- Claim your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus and PIN Mailer from the bank personnel.
Pag-IBIG ID Loyalty Card Benefits and Discounts
You can get exclusive Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card discounts and rewards for groceries, medicine, food, travel, hotel accommodation, fuel, and even tuition fees. All you have to do is show your card when doing business with a partner merchant. You can then instantly get your promised perks.
👉 Health and Medication Discounts
- Abesamis Family Optical - 20% discount on regular items, free computerized eye exam and optical services on minor repairs (Manila and Quezon City branches)
- Asian Eye Institute - 15% discount on LASIK screening, regular LASIK surgery and comprehensive eye exam for new patients, up to 10% discount on cataract screening and surgery (Makati, Quezon City, Muntinlupa, and Pasay branches)
- Calamba Medical Center - 5% discount on outpatient services
- Capitol Medical Center - 10% discount on room rates, use of operating room and delivery room, 5% discount on over-the-counter medications, physical rehabilitation, imaging, and laboratory services
- EyeSite by Asian Eye Institute - 5% discount on eye check-ups (Quezon City, Mandaluyong, and Batangas branches)
- Eye Society - Free 7-Step Eye Exam (worth ₱1,990); buy one get one free designer eyewear; 20% discount on frames, sunglasses, and prepacked Tony Morgan London PC Glasses; 15% discount on Shamir Lens; 10% discount on Bausch & Lomb contact lenses
- Fatima University Medical Center - 10% discount on consultation and laboratory services
- HealthCube Medical Clinics - 20% discount on laboratory and ancillary procedures and fixed-rate consultations for in-house physicians
- Healthway Medical - 20% discount on laboratory and diagnostic procedures, special rates on consultation fees and diagnostic packages
- Hi-Precision Diagnostics - 5% discount on all services
- Mary Johnston Hospital - 20% discount on CBC, urinalysis, fecalysis, x-ray, and emergency room consultation
- Medical Center Manila - 8% discount on emergency, in-patient, and outpatient bills
- MyHealthClinic - 20% discount on laboratory and diagnostic services, 5% discount on executive checkups, and free unlimited consultation with primary care physicians (benefit extended to immediate family members)
- New Sinai MDI Hospital - 10% discount on all inpatient procedures and 5% discount on all outpatient procedures (benefit extended to family members)
- One Asia Dental Group - Free consultations, 20% discount on selected treatments and services
- Sarabia - 15% discount on any brand and type of prescription lens and frames (except Gucci, Cartier, and Mont Blanc brands), 5% discount on any brand and type of contact lens
👉 Education Benefits and Discounts
- Brentwood Academy of Las Piñas - 10% discount on full payment tuition (benefit extended to family members)
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran (Calamba) - ₱2,000 discount on tuition fees on all programs for new students (benefit extended to family members)
- Digos Institute of Technical Education - 20% discount on tuition fee for a 2-year course in Auto Servicing Technology and Hotel and Restaurant Technology (benefit extended to immediate family members)
- Diliman College - 30% discount on tuition fees for BSIT, BSBA, BEEd, BSEd, BPEd, BPA, and BSA courses (benefit extended to immediate family members)
- Informatics College - 10% discount on tuition fees for all courses
- Jose Rizal University - 10% discount on tuition fees for BS Nursing, BS Secondary Education, BS Elementary Education, and BS Psychology courses
- Our Lady of Fatima University - 5% discount on tuition fees for Graduate programs
- University of the Visayas - 10% discount on tuition fees in select courses
👉 Food and Restaurant Discounts
- 1st Colonial - 5% discount on food purchase
- Balanghai - 10% discount on food with a minimum purchase of ₱500
- Balay Dako - 10% discount on Deli exclusive to Balay Dako’s products, free special dessert worth ₱200 for a minimum purchase of ₱2,000
- Bo’s Coffee - 20% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱500
- Breakfast at Antonio’s - 10% discount on Deli exclusive to Breakfast at Antonio’s products, free special dessert worth ₱200 for a minimum purchase of ₱2,000
- Calle Real Restaurant and Catering - 10% discount on dine-in orders
- CDO - 5% discount on frozen and bakery products for a minimum purchase of ₱200
- Chef Tony - 10% discount on popcorn for a minimum purchase of ₱300
- Citrus Alley - 10% discount on all single and mixed fruits
- Crabs N Crack - 10% discount on all seafood buckets
- Crisostomo Filipino Dining - Free dessert for a minimum purchase of ₱1,500
- Formosa Bakeshop - 10% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱500 for breads/toast and ₱600 for personalized cakes and chilled products
- Gloria Maris Restaurant - 10% discount on food for cash payment and 5% discount for credit card payment
- Gourmet Farms - 5% discount on all Gourmet Farms products and free coffee for a minimum purchase of ₱1,000
- Hong Kong Noodles & Dimsum House - 10% discount on food and drinks for a minimum purchase of ₱400
- Kanzhu Hand-Pulled Noodles - Free dish for a minimum purchase of ₱1,000
- McDonald’s - 5% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱200
- Mr. Ube Rice and Noodle House - Free Hong Kong-style siopao for every noodle soup purchase
- Papa John’s Pizza - 10% discount on all featured pizzas
- Pampanga’s Best - 5% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱1,000
- Rodic’s - 10% discount on food and beverage for a minimum purchase of ₱1,000
- The Dining Room - Free 12-inch pizza worth ₱600 for a minimum purchase of ₱2,000, special free dessert on cardholder’s birth month
- Tuna Republik - 10% discount on all products
- Uno Seafood Wharf Palace - 10% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱1,000
👉 Shopping Discounts and Benefits
- Fisher Supermarket - 5% discount on all Fisher’s best fresh seafood items
- Elecom Lifestyle Innovation - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱3,500
- Jockey - 10% discount on regular-priced products
- Lewis N. Clark - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱3,500
- Mga Likha ni Inay - 10% discount on all non-food products and 5% discount on all food products
- Pacsafe - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Pochi - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Urbanize - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of ₱3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Spruce - 10% discount on bags and accessories, footwear, and apparel
👉 Beauty and Wellness Discounts
- Ayana Beauty Basics - 20% discount on Ayana Luxe and Ayana White and 10% discount on Ayana Smooth
- Belle La Peau - 50% discount on diamond power peel and other selected services, up to 30% discount on hair, facial, and body treatments and waxing services
- Dermcare Luxe - 50% discount on diamond peel, up to 30% discount on hair, facial, and body treatments and waxing services
- Dermclinic - 10% discount on selected products and services
- Luz Facial Care - 20% discount on facial cleaning and diamond peel
- Macho Mucho - 10% discount on major services and 5% discount on minor services like haircut
- Orangeblush Salon - 10% discount on all services
- Shinagawa Lasik and Aesthetics - 50% discount on select products and services plus free consultation
- Tony and Jackey Salon - 5% discount on top of the promo package, free Bangs Reward Gold Card, and free kera-protein treatment voucher worth ₱1,200 if you avail of hair services
👉 Leisure and Recreation Discounts
- Avilon - 30% discount on entrance fee (maximum of five persons per card)
- Enchanted Kingdom - 15% discount on a regular day pass and 5% discount on Amazon Grill/Launch Time Restaurant
- Manila Ocean Park - Up to 80% discount on package attractions (maximum of 10 tickets per card)
- Tree Top Adventure - 20% discount on all rides on weekdays, 10% discount on weekends and holidays, 5% discount on beverages
- D' Leonor Inland Resort & Adventure Park - 20% discount on entrance fee, 5% discount on other amenities
- Bohol Bee Farm - 10% discount on hotel accommodation and products, 5% discount at the Buzz Cafe
- Alpa City Suites - 50% discount on room accommodation based on published rates, 20% discount on food and beverages
- Avenue One Hotel - 5% discount on room accommodation, gym, and food and drinks at Cafe Leonida
- Bayview Park Hotel Manila - 20% discount on room rates with free buffet breakfast and complimentary massage, 10% discount on ala carte menu items
- Caliraya Resort Club - Up to 55% discount on room accommodation, 50% discount on day tour packages with meals
- Century Park Hotel - 20% discount on Superior and Deluxe rooms and buffet at Cafe in the Park
- Citylight Hotel - 10% discount on room accommodation and 5% discount on ala carte menu for a minimum purchase of ₱500
- Crown Royale Hotel - 10% discount on room rates, Silver Room Restaurant, La Vista Resort, Ystilo Salon, and spa services and membership at Body & Senses
- Eagle Point Resort - 30% discount on room rates and 10% discount on kayaking and massage services
- The Forest Lodge Camp John Hay - 10% discount on room accommodations
- Goldberry Suites & Hotel - 25% discount on all room types and 5% discount on all food and beverages for a minimum purchase of ₱1,500
- Hotel H2O - Up to 70% discount on published room rates, 10% discount on ala carte food and beverages
- La Carmela de Boracay Resort Hotel - 20% discount on room accommodations
- Makiling Highlands Resort - 50% discount on room accommodations, pool entrance, and picnic tables
- The Rusty Nail Inn and Cafe - 12% discount on room rates and 5% discount on food for a minimum purchase of ₱1,500
- Timezone - ₱260 worth of Powercard Load for just ₱200
👉 Other Discounted Services
- 2Go - 20% discount on retail ticket fares at participating outlets and special rates on sailaway vacation packages
- Air21 - 5% discount on domestic shipments
- DHL - 10% discount on published rates for documents and non-document
- FPG Insurance - 20% off on domestic and international travel insurance, Personal Shield Plus, and My Home Mate/My Condo Mate, plus special rates on motor and car insurance
- Mr. Quickie - 10% discount on services for a minimum of ₱300
- PhilCare - Up to 13% discount on individual and family health plans with emergency and hospitalization coverage of up to ₱80,000
Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card FAQs
1. How to get a Pag-IBIG ID card online?
Currently, Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card online applications are not offered. All applications are made at Pag-IBIG branches. But you can download the application form to fill out in advance. The card will also be processed and released on the same day.
2. I don’t have a Pag-IBIG Loyalty card. Can I still apply for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus?
Yes. You can apply for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus even without the old loyalty card.
3. Do I need to renew my loyalty card once the discount eligibility expires?
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus with AUB and UnionBank limits discount eligibility to three years. However, the card can still be used as an ATM card for 10 years. Renewing to enjoy the card perks and privileges is at your discretion.
4. Can I apply for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card at any AUB or UnionBank branch?
No. Although Pag-IBIG partnered with these banks, you can only apply at Pag-IBIG servicing branches. You may also need to check first with the nearest Pag-IBIG branch if they’re processing loyalty card applications. Some Pag-IBIG branches in malls don’t have card printing machines and can’t process loyalty card applications.
Pag-IBIG Loyalty ID online applications are currently not offered.
5. Can I use the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus to make online purchases?
You can only use it for essential debit card services like withdrawing money at any ATM and making cashless payments through point-of-sale systems (POS).
6. How long does it take to receive my new loyalty card?
You can receive your new card within the same day you applied.
7. Can I have a representative apply for a loyalty card on my behalf?
No. Personal appearance is required when applying for a loyalty card.
8. Can I make over-the-counter withdrawals using my AUB Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
No. AUB only allows ATM withdrawals with your Loyalty Card Plus.
Related reading: The Complete Guide to Claiming Your Pag-IBIG Contributions
If you already have a Pag-IBIG ID Loyalty Card, then you know how convenient this one piece of card can be. Maximize its benefits further by upgrading it to the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus. You’ll get the same benefits as the old one, plus get a cash card for all your Pag-IBIG contributions and loans. It’s a loyalty card you should have at all times.
-  The Pag-IBIG Fund Corporate Annual Report 2020
-  Pag-IBIG fund launches improved Loyalty Card Plus (Business Mirror, 2019)
-  AUB Hello Pag-IBIG
-  Online Pag-IBIG registration page
-  Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus application form