Credit Cards by Security Bank
Easily pick the right credit card with all-time favorite perks packed in Security Bank credit cards. Enjoy benefits that will make your travel and shopping experience more enjoyable, rewarding, and secure. Choose from our featured Security Bank cards and apply for one today!
Need some help?
No worries, we've got you covered!
Experience your favorite perks and new features with Security Bank credit cards. Enjoy perks related to travel, shopping, dining, and other spend categories, plus popular benefits like rewards and exclusive deals and promos, among many others. This includes a 0% Balance Transfer Promo for New-to-Bank clients, allowing new cardholders to transfer their credit card balance to their Security Bank card and get a lower interest rate.
Security Bank credit cards stay true to its name by equipping each card with safety features for guaranteed secure transactions. Love to shop online? Your Security Bank Mastercard has your back with SecureCode, a security benefit that requires a One Time Password (OTP) for your online transactions.
Below are other Security Bank credit card features to look forward to:
- No Annual Fees on Your First Year - Sighing while you’re budgeting because of unnecessary fees? You can now breathe a sigh of relief because Security Bank credit cards have no annual fees in the first year.
- Generous Rewards Program - Swipe without the guilt with Security Bank’s generous rewards program. Earn 1 reward point for as low as ₱20 spend and redeem your rewards from their catalog—travel, shopping, dining, charity, cash & fee waiver, and other featured rewards. Featured rewards include gadgets, appliances, groceries, and lifestyle items.
- Travel Benefits - Travel and pay cashless when you bring your Security Bank credit card with you since it’s accepted worldwide. Curious to try airport lounges? Now’s your chance! Enjoy unlimited access to NAIA 1 and 3’s Marhaba Lounge and enjoy the good life before you fly out.
- New Feature: SimplyPay - A new Security Bank credit card feature called SimplyPay gives a whole new meaning to credit card spending. SimplyPay lets you pay for high-ticket expenses that are usually done through bank deposit payments such as business supplies, rent, tuition fees, and professional services using your Security Bank card. Even sending financial support to a loved one through your Security Bank card is now possible.
Filipinos residing in the Philippines can apply for any Security Bank credit card as long as they fit the following criteria:
- Must be 21 to 65 years old
- Must be a Filipino citizen and a Philippine resident
- Must be any of the following:
- Employed as a regular employee for at least 1 year
- Profitably self-employed for at least 3 years and a Security Bank depositor for at least 12 months
- An existing primary credit cardholder for at least 1 year
- Must have a landline number
- Must have a TIN, UMID, SSS, or GSIS
You only need a few documents to apply and get approved for a Security Bank credit card. Documents differ depending on your employment status as seen below:
Security Bank Credit Card Requirements for Employed:
- 1 government valid ID (SSS, TIN, Passport, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Any of the following:
- Latest ITR (Form 2316 or Form 1701)
- 3 months latest payslip
- Signed Certificate of Employment
Security Bank Credit Card Requirements for Self-Employed
- 1 valid government ID (SSS, TIN, Passport, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Latest ITR (Form 2316 or Form 1701)
- Audited Financial Statement (AFS) in the last 2 years
- DTI/SEC Registration
- Business Permit
If you're reading this, you’re almost there! Just choose the Security Bank credit card you want above, click the Apply Now button, and fill out the application form. Once you’re done, click the Submit button and you’re all set.
Bonus: by simply applying for your Security Bank credit card via Moneymax, you’ll get a welcome gift from us! Choose from our selection of lovely gifts on the top portion of the form before you hit Submit.