Too busy to apply for a birth, marriage, or death certificate personally at a PSA Serbilis Center? A convenient alternative to a walk-in application is using the PSA online application service. This is also a safer option compared to going outside to process your PSA online application.
Through the PSA online application, you can skip the long lines and stressful commutes. Applying and paying for civil registry documents from the Philippine Statistics Authority or PSA (formerly National Statistics Office or NSO) can be done over the internet. Your requested certificates will be delivered to your home or office after several days.
Even if you’re based abroad, you can still request documents via PSA or NSO online and have them delivered to your preferred address.
Save yourself the trip and keep safe from COVID-19 by getting your PSA certificate online through either PSA Serbilis and PSAHelpline.ph. Here’s a quick walk-through of each PSA online process.
Table of Contents
- PSA Online Application via PSA Serbilis
- PSA Online Application via PSAHelpline.ph
- PSAHelpline vs PSA Serbilis: Which is the Better Option?
- Final Thoughts
PSA Online Application via PSA Serbilis
What is PSA Serbilis?
The PSA Serbilis website (formerly e-Census) is an online facility that enables Filipinos to order a birth, marriage, or death certificate or Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR) and have it delivered anywhere in the Philippines or abroad. The PSA handles the site directly.
- 18 Valid IDs in the Philippines You Need to Have
- Marriage Contract in the Philippines: How to Get One After Saying “I Do”
Is PSA Serbilis Legit?
Yes, PSA Serbilis is a legitimate, reliable, and safe way to order your civil registry documents directly from the PSA. It’s the web component of the PSA’s IT project in partnership with Unisys Philippines. Unisys is a Pennsylvania-headquartered global IT solutions company.
How to Get a Birth, Marriage, or Death Certificate or CENOMAR Online via PSA Serbilis
Here are the detailed steps to get your needed document from the PSA online.
Step 1: Complete Your PSA Online Application
Visit the PSA Serbilis homepage (www.psaserbilis.com.ph) and select the certificate you want to request. Alternatively, go to the PSA Online Application page (www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Census/OnlineApplication) and click the Request Now button corresponding to the certificate that you’ll apply for.
Next, agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Data Privacy Notice and click the Next button.
Answer the questions that follow and then fill out the PSA online application form. When you’re done, a summary of your information will be displayed. Review and confirm the accuracy of your details. You can add another document request (by clicking the applicable button) and/or edit the details you provided. When you’re done, click the Submit button.
An Acknowledgment page will be displayed with a confirmation of your successful PSA online application.
Step 2: Pay for Your Document Request
You’ll receive a reference number once you complete your PSA Serbilis online application. Make sure to save or keep a copy of this number, as you’ll be required to provide it when paying for your requested document/s.
How much is a PSA birth certificate requested online via PSA Serbilis?
Here are the PSA online fees for every document requested through PSA Serbilis:
|Delivery Location||Birth, Marriage, or Death Certificate Fee||CENOMAR Fee|
|Within the Philippines||₱330||₱430|
Take note that these PSA Serbilis fees include processing , delivery, and government taxes.
PSA Serbilis online payment channels
PSA Serbilis accepts payments for PSA certificate fees through the following accredited online channels:
- Bayad Online (www.online.bayad.com)
- Bayad app
- Credit, debit, or prepaid card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or JCB)
- GCash (payments accepted only for delivery in the Philippines)
- Maya app
- UnionBank Online Banking
- UnionBank Online app
How to pay PSA online via GCash or credit/debit/prepaid card
- Go to the PSA Serbilis Payments page (www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Census/Payment) and click the Pay Now button. Alternatively, you can go straight to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions page (www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Census/CreditCardTermsAndConditions).
- Click the I Accept button.
- Enter your reference number and click the Go button.
- Provide the required details and proceed with your payment.
Note: For online payments via GCash and credit/debit/prepaid cards, PSA Serbilis uses PesoPay. In your credit card statement, you’ll see “Unisys Managed Services Corporation” in your PSA Serbilis payment transaction.
How to pay PSA online via UnionBank Online Banking
- Visit the UnionBank website and log in to your online banking account.
- Go to the bills payment page.
- Choose “PSA SERBILIS (UNISYS)” as the merchant.
- Type your reference number as the Subscriber Number.
- Enter the amount to pay.
- Confirm your payment. You’ll see a confirmation message upon successful payment.
How to pay PSA online via UnionBank Online app
- Launch the UnionBank Online app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account.
- Select “Pay Bills” and then tap “Select Biller.”
- Select “PSA SERBILIS (UNISYS).”
- Enter your reference number and contact number.
- Review your payment summary and tap the Pay button.
PSA Serbilis offline payment channels
- Bayad Center branches and partners in the Philippines
- Any UnionBank branch in the Philippines
- UnionBank ATM (for UnionBank accountholders only)
How to pay PSA Serbilis in Bayad Center or UnionBank
- Print two copies of the Acknowledgment page. You’ll submit a copy to the cashier or teller and keep the other copy for your reference.
- Visit the nearest Bayad Center or UnionBank branch.
- Fill out the deposit/payment slip with the following details:
– Company Name: PSA SERBILIS (UNISYS)
– Client Name: Name of the requesting party
– Subscriber/Reference/Policy/Plan No.: Indicate your batch request number (if paying for all requests in a batch) or request reference number (if paying for a specific request only).
– Amount: Indicate the total amount due (if paying for all requests in a batch) or amount due (if paying for a specific request only).
- Submit the filled out slip and the Acknowledgment page to the teller or cashier.
- Pay the PSA online service fee.
- Wait for your validated deposit/payment slip and change, if any.
Step 3: Wait for Delivery of Your Certificate/s
Filed and paid for your PSA online application? Now all you have to do is wait for your requested documents to be delivered to you through PSA Serbilis’ courier.
PSA Serbilis accredited couriers
PSA Serbilis sends documents requested online through third-party courier services:
- Deliveries within the Philippines – 2GO Express and LBC Express
- Overseas deliveries – PHLPost
- Express delivery abroad – FedEx
How many long does delivery take for PSA Serbilis documents?
It takes four to eight working days after payment for PSA Serbilis to deliver your requested document in the Philippines. The actual delivery time depends on the type of PSA certificate you requested and your address. Check the table below for the specific delivery timeframe.
PSA Serbilis delivery timeframe
|Delivery Location||Birth, Marriage, or Death Certificate Delivery Time||CENOMAR Delivery Time|
|Metro Manila||4 to 6 working days||4 to 6 working days|
|Other cities and provinces in the Philippines||6 to 8 working days||6 to 8 working days|
|Other countries||Availability and schedule of delivery to other countries varies||Availability and schedule of delivery to other countries varies|
For locations outside of the courier’s service areas, add five to seven days to your waiting time.
The delivery schedule for Philippine addresses is Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (except during holidays).
If your PSA certificate needs to be searched and retrieved manually, expect to wait for additional 10 to 15 working days until your document arrives.
For those who are not in the Philippines and wish to secure a copy of their PSA certificate, you can arrange delivery via the Philippine Postal Corporation (PHLPost) or special courier service via FedEx. Should you opt to send it through FedEx, you’ll be charged separately for delivery.
If you’re based abroad, the delivery time depends on the services of Philippine Postal Corporation (PHLPost) and the restrictions in your host country.
PSA Serbilis Tracking: How to Check Your Document Status
On the PSA Serbilis website, look for “CHECK REQUEST STATUS” at the upper right corner. Enter your reference number below it and then click the Go button.
If you need more information on your request status, you may send an email to email@example.com.
- NBI Clearance Online Registration and Application Guide
- NBI Renewal Guide: How to Renew Your NBI Clearance
- How to Get Police Clearance Online
PSA Online Application via PSAHelpline.ph
What is PSAHelpline.ph?
PSAHelpline.ph (formerly NSOHelpline.com or NSOHelpline) is an online service portal run by Pilipinas Teleserv, an accredited partner of the PSA. PSAHelpline is authorized by the PSA to accept online requests for PSA-authenticated birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, and CENOMAR.
How to Get a Birth, Marriage, or Death Certificate or CENOMAR Online via PSA Helpline
Want to know how to get a PSA birth certificate or a CENOMAR online? Applying for a civil registry document online through PSAHelpline.ph involves the following steps.
Step 1: Order Your Certificate Online
- Click the Order Now button at the top menu bar of the PSAHelpline.ph homepage. Alternatively, go straight to its PSA online application page at orders.psahelpline.ph/order/choose-type.
- Choose the type of PSA certificate you need.
- Select the appropriate option under “Are you requesting for your own Certificate or for someone else?” and then click the Continue button.
- Fill out the PSA online application form.
- Provide your contact details and delivery address. Review the information on the order confirmation page, and then click the Continue button.
- Click your preferred payment channel. You’ll see the instructions on how to proceed with the payment. Also, you’ll receive a text message and an email message from PSAHelpline with your reference number.
Step 2: Pay for the Fee Online or Over the Counter
How much are the PSA online services for PSAHelpline?
PSAHelpline.ph charges ₱365 per copy of birth, marriage, or death certificate. A copy of CENOMAR costs ₱420.
PSA Helpline payment options
PSAHelpline has various online and over-the-counter payment channels nationwide to choose from.
Online payments are posted in real-time. Payments made via over-the-counter payment channels (except for BancNet ATMs) are posted at 4 a.m. the next day. BancNet ATM payments get posted within one to two days.
PSA Helpline online payment channels
- Bayad Online (through website or mobile app)
- Credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
How to pay PSA Helpline online via credit card
- On the upper right portion of the PSA Helpline homepage, click the Payment Options tab.
- Select the Credit Card – Pay Now option.
- Enter your 10-digit reference number and then click the Proceed button.
- Enter your credit card details. When you’re done, click the Complete Order button.
How to pay PSA Helpline online via GCash
- On the upper right portion of the PSA Helpline homepage, click the Payment Options tab.
- Select the GCash – Pay Now option.
- Enter your 10-digit reference number and then click the Proceed button.
- Enter your mobile number that’s registered with GCash and MPIN.
- You’ll see the amount due and the merchant name Pilipinas Teleserv Inc.
- Proceed with the payment, after which you’ll receive an email and SMS as payment confirmation.
How to pay PSA Helpline online via Maya
- Open the Maya app on your smartphone.
- Tap “Pay Bills.”
- Select “Philippine Statistics Authority” as the biller.
- Enter your reference number and the amount to pay.
- Tap “Send.”
PSA Helpline over-the-counter payment channels
- BancNet ATM
- Bayad stores
- Palawan Pawnshop
How to pay PSA Helpline over the counter
- Visit the nearest branch of the PSA Helpline payment partner.
- Fill out a payment slip with the following details:
– Company/Biller name
– Reference/Account number: Your 10-digit reference number from PSAHelpline
– Account name/Payor’s name: Name of the requesting party
- Submit the accomplished payment slip to the teller or cashier along with your payment.
- Get your validated payment slip.
How to pay PSA Helpline at 7-Eleven
- Visit the nearest 7-Eleven store.
- On the CLiQQ touchscreen machine, tap “Bills Payment.”
- Type “PSAHelpline” on the search bar.
- Fill out the required details and tap the Next button.
- Get the payment slip from the machine.
- Approach the cashier, present the slip, and pay the amount. There’s no additional convenience fee for this.
How to pay PSA Helpline via BancNet ATM
- Using any BancNet ATM, select “Bills Payment” > “NSOHelpline Plus” or “PSAHelpline”.
- Type your reference number.
- Input the amount to pay.
- Confirm payment.
- Get your transaction receipt.
Step 3: Wait for Your Document Delivery
How many days does PSA Helpline take to deliver PSA certificates?
After payment, PSAHelpline will deliver PSA-authenticated certificates within three to four working days in Metro Manila, and three to eight working days outside of Metro Manila.
PSA Helpline Tracking: How to Track Your Order Online
- On the PSAHelpline.ph homepage, click the Check Status tab. Or go directly to orders.psahelpline.ph/check-status.
- Enter your order reference number.
- Click the Check Status button.
- View your order status. The Check Status page has a short description per status.
PSAHelpline vs PSA Serbilis: Which is the Better Option?
Which is better: PSA Serbilis or PSAHelpline?
Both PSA Serbilis and PSAHelpline.ph are good options for hassle-free processing of your civil registry documents. The right PSA online application service for you depends on your needs and preferences.
If you want to get your PSA-authenticated document the soonest, PSA Helpline offers a faster delivery time.
However, if you need your certificate delivered to an overseas address, your only option is PSA Serbilis. PSAHelpline delivers documents within the Philippines only, unlike PSA Serbilis that allows delivery nationwide and abroad.
When it comes to payments, PSA Serbilis offers a wider variety of options, especially online channels. Depending on the type of certificate you’ll request, PSA Serbilis’ or PSAHelpline’ online service could be a bit pricier.
If you’ll apply for a birth, marriage, or death certificate online, use PSA Serbilis because each copy is cheaper by ₱35. But if you need a CENOMAR, PSA Helpline offers a slightly lower price (₱10 cheaper per copy).
The convenience of the PSA online application is worth the higher price tag if you’re willing to wait several days for your PSA certificates. With a PSA online application, you don’t need to take an absence from work and spend an entire day to get your needed documents. More importantly, you can secure your documents with just a few clicks, keeping you safe from the risks of COVID-19.
But if you’re pressed for time or trying to save money on fees, walk-in application at a PSA Serbilis Center is still a practical option. You can get your PSA certificate within the day or the next working day.
PSA walk-in application fees are also lower compared to the PSA online delivery price. It’s only ₱155 for each copy of birth, marriage, and death certificates and ₱210 per CENOMAR copy.
Note that the PSA now implements an online appointment system, so make sure to book online at the PSA website before you visit a PSA Serbilis branch. Only those with a confirmed appoint and a valid appointment slip will be allowed to enter the PSA premises. Also, don’t forget to wear your face mask and face shield, and always observe social distancing when queueing.
-  PSA Serbilis website
-  PSA Helpline website
-  PSA Helpline Check Status
-  PSA Online Appointment Systems
Venus is the Head of Editorial Content at Moneymax, with 15+ years of experience in digital marketing, corporate communications, PR, and journalism. She invests in stocks, mutual funds, VUL, and Pag-IBIG MP2. Outside of work, she’s crazy about cats and Korean dramas. Follow Venus on LinkedIn.