5 Ways to Pay for Your Etiqa Car Insurance – All Online!
Published: July 3, 2020 | Updated: July 27, 2021 | Posted by: Venus Zoleta | Sponsored Content
Did you know that you can get your car insurance purchase done in just one sitting?
Etiqa Philippines offers a fully online process for car insurance policy applications. No need to leave your home because you can complete every step—from getting a quote to paying for your premium—all in one place through the Etiqa website.
Also, you can choose from an array of convenient online payment methods, with a 0% interest installment option using a BDO or Maybank credit card.
Buy your car insurance online in the comfort and safety of your home. Here’s a simple guide to help you get your Etiqa car insurance policy fast.
Table of Contents
How to Get an Etiqa Car Insurance Policy Online
- Access the Etiqa Auto Insurance page on the Etiqa Philippines website.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- Get your Etiqa car insurance quote based on your vehicle’s brand, model, and make. If your model is not among the options, send an email request for quotation (with your full vehicle information and contact details) to email@example.com.
- Select your vehicle’s value and coverage limits. Indicate whether you will add an Acts of God coverage to your policy.
- Choose your preferred payment type. If you plan to pay via credit card installment, you should also pick a payment term (the number of monthly installments you can afford to pay).
- Fill out the required fields with your vehicle information.
- If you purchased your car through a loan, provide the necessary details about your auto loan.
- Enter your personal information and click the Submit button (We recommend that you choose “email” as your policy delivery method to get it faster and save PHP 500 on your premium payment).
- Review and confirm your auto insurance plan details.
- Your payment summary will appear. Click the Proceed to Payment button to complete your car insurance purchase or renewal on the Etiqa website.
- Receive your Etiqa car insurance policy via email or courier.
5 Etiqa Car Insurance Online Payment Options
1. Credit Card Installment at 0% Interest
If you have a Maybank or BDO credit card, you won’t have to pay the full premium upfront when buying your Etiqa car insurance online. You can pay in installments for up to 12 months at zero interest, making your premium payments more affordable.
How to Pay Etiqa Car Insurance Online via Credit Card Installment
In your online auto insurance application, choose your card and click the Proceed to Payment button.
Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Then click the Continue button. This will take you to a secure payment gateway page where you would need to enter your credit card details.
2. Credit Card or Debit Card
Etiqa Philippines also accepts straight payment using any Mastercard or Visa credit card or debit card.
How to Pay Etiqa Car Insurance Online via Credit Card or Debit Card
When you proceed to payment during your online application, read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Under the Credit / Debit Card tab, enter your card details. Then click the Pay Now button.
3. BancNet ATM Card
You can use your ATM card to pay for your Etiqa car insurance online if it’s issued by a BancNet-member bank. Your ATM card should also be enrolled in BancNet Online and enabled for BancNet Online Shopping.
How to Pay Etiqa Car Insurance Online via BancNet ATM Card
At the Payment Options page, click the Continue button under “BancNet ATM Card.” This will take you to a secure page where you would select your issuing bank and enter your ATM card number. Review your payment details and click the Submit button.
Don’t have a credit, debit, or ATM card? You may pay for your premium using your GCash account instead. The payment is done right on the Etiqa website when you are getting a policy online.
How to Pay Etiqa Car Insurance Online via GCash
After confirming your car insurance online, you’ll be taken to the Payment Options page. Click the Continue button under the GCash tab. You’ll be taken to the GCash page for secure payment. Input your GCash-registered mobile number and click the Next button.
If you don’t have a GCash account yet, click on “Create an account” to register. Soon after your GCash registration, you can already use your account to pay for your Etiqa car insurance online.
5. Online Fund Transfer
If you have a deposit account with any of Etiqa’s bank partners, you can pay for your car insurance premium through bank transfer.
Online Banking Payment Options
|Maybank2u PH online and app||Current Account: 00595004460|
BDO Online Banking and Mobile Banking
|Savings Account: 2120080182|
|BPI Online and Mobile app||Current Account: 2371001177|
|Security Bank Online and Mobile App||Savings Account: 0513030237200|
|UnionBank Online and mobile app||Current Account: 042030000329|
How to Pay Etiqa Car Insurance via Online Fund Transfer
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Select the Send Money or Transfer Funds service.
- Enter the required details. Check the table above for Etiqa’s account number where you’ll send your payment to.
- In the Payment Remarks field, type your full name, policy number, and insurance product (“auto insurance”).
- Proceed with the online payment. Take a screenshot of your transaction as soon as it’s completed.
- To request your official receipt, email the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org using this subject line: ONLINE TRANSFER PAYMENT – < POLICY NUMBER >.
Take advantage of the convenience and safety that online payment transactions provide, especially now that we are advised to stay at home. With Etiqa car insurance online application and payment methods, getting a policy from home has never been easier.
Also, make your premium payment easier on your budget. Use your Maybank or BDO credit card for installment payments at 0% interest when you purchase an Etiqa car insurance policy online.
This article was created in partnership with Etiqa Philippines. While we are financially compensated for this collaboration, we ensure to maintain our editorial integrity to provide you with the best recommendations that can help you make smarter financial decisions.
Source:  BancNet Member Banks (BancNet website)
Venus is the Head of Content at Moneymax, with 15+ years of experience in digital marketing, corporate communications, PR, and journalism. She invests in stocks, mutual funds, VUL, and Pag-IBIG MP2. Outside of work, she’s crazy about cats and Korean dramas. Follow Venus on LinkedIn.