Looking for a new place to satisfy your Korean BBQ craving? You’ll never run out of choices because restaurants offering unlimited samgyupsal (grilled pork belly) and other grilled K-meat dishes abound Metro Manila.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait for your birthday or the holidays to devour tender, savory pieces of meat on a charcoal grill. You can now afford to eat unlimited samgyupsal anytime you want to, as many Korean BBQ restaurants charge less than PHP 500 per head.
Check out these 14 affordable must-try Korean BBQ places in Metro Manila. (Note: Information updated as of March 2019.)
UKB Unlimited Korean BBQ Prices
- Unlimited samgyupsal: PHP 199
- Unlimited pork and beef: PHP 299
- Unlimited pork, beef, salmon, wagyu, melted cheese, and ice cream: PHP 499
UKB (Unlimited Korean BBQ) offers the cheapest unlimited samgyupsal on this list at less than 200 bucks. All its unli grilled meat sets come with 17 unli side dishes, including kimchi, soup, fishcake, and kimbop.
To enjoy the cheap unlimited Korean BBQ, you have to tag a companion along on your visit (minimum of 2 persons per table is required) and buy any drink at the restaurant.
- Lot 14 Congressional Ave. Extension, Tandang Sora, Quezon City
- Commonwealth Ave., Novaliches, Quezon City (near San Benissa Garden Villas)
- Mayor Gil Fernando Ave., Santo Niño, Marikina
Opening hours: Mondays to Thursdays, 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. and Fridays to Sundays, 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Koreyan Unlimited BBQ
Koreyan Unlimited BBQ Samgyupsal Price: PHP 249
If you’re looking for sulit unlimited samgyupsal in Quezon City, this Korean BBQ restaurant fits the bill. For less than PHP 300, you can enjoy unlimited servings of grilled pork belly, six Filipino and Korean side dishes, rice, soup, and lettuce. Add only PHP 50 per head to get unlimited cheese and steamed eggs.
Koreyan has a birthday promo that entitles customers to a free unli samgyupsal set on their birthday month.
- Aguila Glass, Jordan Plaines IV, Sta. Monica, Fairview, Quezon City
- Quirino Highway, San Bartolome, Quezon City
- Camarin Road, Hillcrest Subdivision, Caloocan City
- Fairview and Quirino Highway branches: 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Caloocan branch: 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Lee Hak Unlimited BBQ Restaurant
Lee Hak Prices
- Weekday lunch buffet: PHP 359
- Weekday dinner buffet: PHP 399
- Weekend and holiday buffet: PHP 499
- Kids 3 ft. to 4 ft.: 50% off
- Kids below 3 ft.: Free
- Birthday promo: Free for birthday celebrant with 10 guests
A lunch or dinner buffet at Lee Hak consists of unlimited samgyupsal, beef short plate, marinated meat, Korean fried chicken, bulgogi, Korean side dishes, fresh fruits and veggies, and more.
Lee Hak location: Pioneer Center Supermart, 8006 Pioneer cor. United and Brixton St., Kapitolyo, Pasig
- Mondays to Thursdays: 11:30 am to 3 pm (lunch buffet) and 5 pm to 10 pm (dinner buffet)
- Fridays to Sundays: 11:30 am to 10 pm
Uncle Hwangso Jip Restaurant
Uncle Hwangso Jip Restaurant Prices
- Unlimited samgyupsal: PHP 340
- Unlimited cheesy samgyupsal: PHP 450
- Unlimited yangnyum moksal samgyupsal (pork neck bones with sweet seasoning sauce): PHP 499
The restaurant’s unli grilled pork sets include side dishes, soup, lettuce, rice, and steamed egg. Aside from budget-friendly prices, this Korean BBQ restaurant in Manila provides a unique dining experience for samgyupsal lovers. Guests can dine while watching Korean or English movies on TV in a private room at no additional cost.
Uncle Hwangso Jip location: 610 J. Nakpil St., Malate, Manila
Opening hours: 12 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Sing Sing Restaurant
Sing Sing Prices
- Unlimited samgyupsal: PHP 300
- Unlimited samgyupsal + beef belly short plate: PHP 390
Sing Sing has affordable unlimited samgyupsal at around PHP 300. After dining here, you can buy different cuts of pork and beef from its meat shop.
Sing Sing Restaurant location: 268-A Aguirre Ave., BF Homes, Parañaque City
Opening hours: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sodam Restaurant Prices
- Unlimited beef and pork + hotpot: PHP 349 (lunch) / PHP 399 (dinner)
- Unlimited beef + hotpot: PHP 449 (lunch) / PHP 499 (dinner)
- Kids one to three years old: Free
- Kids four to eight years old: 50% off
For budget-conscious samgyupsal enthusiasts, Sodam is the place to be. Its affordable unli grilled meat sets come with unli hotpot, too. The restaurant requires at least two persons per table. Guests per table must also order the same set.
Sodam Restaurant location: 17 J. Abad Santos Drive, Little Baguio, San Juan City
Opening hours: 1:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Hwaroro Korean Grill Restaurant
- Unlimited samgyupsal: PHP 299 (with four side dishes) / PHP 320 (with unli ramen)
- Unlimited pork and beef: PHP 399 (with Korean buffet) / PHP 420 (with Korean buffet and unli ramen)
Hwaroro is one of the go-to unlimited samgyupsal places in Quezon City for its affordable menu. The Korean BBQ restaurant accepts reservations. To book a table, call (02) 756-5149 or (0916) 884-0499.
- G/F Kalayaan Plaza, 89 Kalayaan Ave., Quezon City
- 6 Sct. Tobias St., South Triangle, Quezon City
Opening hours: 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Unlimited sampgyupsal: PHP 399 (Mondays to Fridays, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) / PHP 449 (Mondays to Fridays, 3 p.m. to 2 a.m | Weekends and holidays, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.)
- Unlimited pork and beef: PHP 449 (Mondays to Fridays, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) / PHP 499 (Mondays to Fridays, 3 p.m. to 2 a.m | Weekends and holidays, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.)
- Kids 3 ft. and below: Free
- Kids 3 ft. to 4 ft.: 50% off
“Samgyupsalamat” is a wordplay that means “Thank you for eating samgyupsal.” It’s one of the most popular Korean BBQ restaurants in the Philippines, with over 30 branches located mostly in Metro Manila.
Its unlimited sets come with side dishes, rice, soup, unlimited cheese fondue, and unlimited iced tea. You can choose from five pork varieties for the unli samgyupsal, while the unli pork and beef set features a selection of 10 kinds of meat.
Alabang Town Center; Araneta Center Cubao; Ateneo Katipunan; Ayala South Park Mall; Banawe, Quezon City; Century City Mall; Jupiter, Makati; LaSalle Kapitan Tikong; LaSalle Leon Guinto; Lucky Chinatown; Maginhawa, Quezon City; Metropolitan, Makati; Makati Cinema Square; Newport, Pasay; Robinsons Galleria; The Forum, BGC; UST España; UST Fuse Box; etc. (See complete list here)
Opening hours: 11 a.m to 2 a.m.
Mokja! Korean Restaurant
- Unlimeat (original, sweet, and spicy samgyupsal + kalsamgyupsal): PHP 349
- Unlimeat (original, sweet, and spicy samgyupsal + kalsamgyupsal + marinated beef): PHP 449
- Birth Month Promo: Birthday celebrants can dine for free within their birth month when accompanied by four guests.
- Big Group Promo: One customer in a group of 10 people can eat for free.
“Let’s eat!” is “Mokja!” in Korean, hence the BBQ restaurant’s name. When you order an unlimeat set, you’ll also get unlimited side dishes, rice, soup, and iced tea. To avail of unlimited cheese, just add PHP 50 per head.
- 3/F One Banawe Complex, Banawe cor. Calamba St., Quezon City
- 3/F 80 Maginhawa St., Teachers’ Village, Quezon City
- Banawe branch: Mondays to Fridays, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays, 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Maginhawa branch: Mondays to Sundays, 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Leann’s Tea House
Leann’s Tea House Prices
- Unlimited samgyupsal: PHP 399 (three kinds of grilled pork + lettuce, rice, soup, and side dishes)
- Unlimited pork and beef: PHP 499 (unli meat of choice + unli cheese, corn, and egg, lettuce, rice, soup, and side dishes)
Leann’s Tea House location: 105-R Mother Ignacia cor. Sct. Madrinan St., South Triangle, Quezon City
- Tuesdays to Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays to Sundays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m
Oh My Samgyup
Oh My Samgyup Prices
- Unlimited samgyupsal: PHP 399
- Unlimited pork and beef: PHP 499
Oh My Samgyup location: 139 Mother Ignacia Ave., South Triangle, Quezon City
Opening hours: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Facebook photo by Aldwin Asuncion
- Unlimited samgyupsal: PHP 385
- Unlimited pork and beef: PHP 499
Enjoy your Korean BBQ favorites any time of the day at this 24/7 restaurant in Quezon City. All unli grilled meat sets include a cup of rice, unlimited side dishes, unlimited lettuce, and bottomless iced tea.
OGANE location: 303 Tomas Morato Ave., South Triangle, Quezon City
Opening hours: 24 hours
- Unlimited pork BBQ: PHP 399 (pork belly, marinated pork belly bacon slice, six side dishes, and rice)
- Unlimited beef BBQ: PHP 499 (beef bacon slice, marinated beef bacon slice, six side dishes, and rice)
- Unlimited chicken BBQ: 349 (boneless chicken, six side dishes, and rice)
Special rate: 50% off for kids below 9 years old
Ever Gotesco Commonwealth, Greenhills Shopping Center, McKinley Hill, SM City BF Parañaque, SM City Bicutan, SM City San Lazaro, and SM Marikina
- Greenhills and SM San Lazaro branches: 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- SM BF Parañaque and Ever Gotesco branches: 10 a.m to 9 p.m.
- SM Marikina and SM Bicutan branches: 10 a.m to 10:30 p.m.
Romantic Baboy Price: PHP 499 for unlimited pork and beef
This new Korean BBQ restaurant is known for its cheesy samgyupsal and long queues. Its unlimited pork and beef set includes six unli side dishes, unli rice, lettuce, and soup.
Romantic Baboy branches: Ali Mall, Ayala Malls Marikina, BF Homes, Eton Centris, Fairview Terraces, Libis, Maginhawa, Ortigas Home Depot, Robinsons Magnolia, SM Light Mall, SM North EDSA, Tandang Sora, Tomas Morato, and more
Opening hours: Varies per branch, mostly from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Which of these Korean BBQ restaurants is your favorite? Any other unlimited samgyupsal place worth visiting? Share your top picks in the comments below!