Hunting for a place to hold your reunion party this holiday? You won’t be disappointed with the plenty of choices available today, especially the best restaurants whose prices can fit the budget of everyone in your group.
To make your party planning easier, we list down the best restaurants for reunions and family gatherings in the Philippines.
Table of Contents
- Locations: SM Bacolod, SM BF, SM Cebu, SM Iloilo, SM Jazz Mall, SM Lanang Premier, SM Mall of Asia, SM Marikina, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, and SM Pampanga
- Cost per head: Varies per branch, ranging from PHP 638 to PHP 1,138 (+5% service charge)
- Operating hours: Lunch: 11 am to 2:30 pm / Dinner: 5:30 pm to 10 pm
- Contact number: (02) 845-4647
Buffet restaurants are the go-to venues for holiday get-togethers and celebrations in the Philippines. There’s something for everybody—seniors and kids, vegetarians and meat-lovers, and fans of international cuisines. Even the pickiest eaters aren’t left out.
Vikings, one of the best restaurants for buffet-lovers, offers value for money through its two group dining promos: the 20+2 and 10+2.
- 20+2 Promo: If you book a table for 22 guests, two of them can dine for free. For every additional 10 full-paying adults, one other guest won’t have to pay the bill. This Vikings promo is available daily (including holidays) only at SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, and SM North EDSA branches.
- 10+2 Promo: Hold your reunion at Vikings as a group of 12, and two people can dine for free. For every additional 10 full-paying adults, two other guests won’t have to pay the bill. You can avail your group of this promo any day of the week (including holidays) only at SM Bacolod, BF, Cebu, Jazz, Lanang, Marikina, and Pampanga branches.
- Hungry? Enjoy These Buffet Promos in Metro Manila Today!
- 10 Best Affordable Buffet Restaurants in Makati
- Locations: Eastwood, EDSA Greenhills, SM Fairview, SM Megamall, SM Southmall, and West Avenue
- Cost per head: Varies per head, ranging from PHP 638 to PHP 938
- Operating hours: Monday to Thursday: 10:15 am to 2:30 pm and 5 pm to 9:30 pm / Friday to Sunday and holidays: 10:15 am to 9:30 pm
Sambo Kojin is the perfect choice for your holiday reunion if everyone in the group is up for Japanese and Korean grilled meat and other dining favorites. Your group can save money with the Group of Ten Promo, where one person may eat for free for every 10 adult guests. The promo is available daily and on holidays.
DADS World Buffet
- Locations: EDSA Greenhills, Ermita, Glorietta 3, SM Megamall, and West Avenue
- Cost per head: PHP 738 (weekday lunch) / PHP 888 (weekday dinner) / PHP 938 (weekends and holidays)
- Operating hours: Varies per branch; check the DADS World Buffet website.
- Contact numbers: Click the link above for the contact info per branch.
DADS World Buffet is one of the best restaurants to consider if you have lots of senior citizens in your upcoming family reunion. This buffet restaurant is well-loved by senior customers. But the younger ones can also enjoy dining there because of its selection of Asian, Mediterranean, and American dishes.
Like other buffet restaurants on this list, DADS also offers a promo for a group of 10 adults, where one guest is entitled to a free buffet.
Tong Yang Plus
- Locations: SM Bacoor, SM Bicutan, SM CDO Downtown Premier, SM Davao Ecoland, SM Mall of Asia, SM Sucat, The Block – SM North EDSA, and W Mall Macapagal
- Cost per head: Varies per branch, ranging from PHP 538 to PHP 738
- Operating hours: Weekday lunch: 11 am to 2:30 pm / Weekday dinner: 5:30 pm to 10 pm / Weekends: 11 am to 10 pm
- Contact number: (02) 845-4647
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind barbecue and shabu-shabu experience for your reunion with family or friends this holiday at Tong Yang Plus. Like Vikings, this grill and hotpot buffet restaurant offers a 20+2 Promo (available at MOA, SM Bicutan, and WMall Macapagal) and 10+2 Promo (available at SM Davao Ecoland) that you can avail of any day of the week, even on holidays.
- Locations: Cubao, Emraud Square Plaza – Antipolo, Banawe, Blue Bay, Caloocan, Doña Soledad – Parañaque, Julia Vargas Ave., Jupiter Makati, Eton Baypark – Kalaw, Marcos Highway – Antipolo, Pacleb Bldg. – Marikina, Gotaco Building – Valenzuela, Metro Oil Gas Station – Marikina, Ortigas Extn – Taytay, The Rolex Place – Fairview, Waltermart – Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Berkeley Square – Tandang Sora, Visayas Ave., and Xavierville Ave.
- Cost per head: PHP 206.25 (Big Feast Meal for 12)
- Operating hours: Varies per branch; check hours here.
- Contact details: (02) 887-7272 / email@example.com
How about an affordable reunion party for pizza lovers? For only PHP 2,475 at Papa John’s, you can feed 12 people with two pizzas, three pasta platters, fried chicken, 12-piece herbed parmesan breadsticks, and iced tea.
- Locations: Multiple branches nationwide
- Cost per head: Ranges from PHP 410 to PHP 700 (Christmas set meals)
- Operating hours: Varies per branch; check the link above for the hours per branch
- Contact number: (02) 332-1111
Treat your balikbayan family members to Filipino dishes they haven’t eaten for a long time—sisig, kare-kare, and crispy pata, to name a few. Gerry’s Grill is one of the best restaurants to spend your family reunion with the balikbayans. They’ll feel nostalgic for sure!
Gerry’s Grill offers three food packages, each good for 30 to 50 people, with prices ranging from PHP 13,500 to PHP 21,000 for 30 pax and from PHP 20,500 to PHP 31,000 for 50 pax.
- Location: Multiple branches nationwide
- Cost per head: PHP 147 to PHP 300+
- Operating hours: Varies per branch
- Contact numbers: firstname.lastname@example.org / Check Giligan’s contact numbers here.
Did you know that you can enjoy a great get-together at only around PHP 100+ per head with set meals at Giligan’s? The restaurant offers discounted set meals good for four to six guests, with prices ranging from PHP 632 to PHP 1,078 for four pax and from PHP 1,212 to PHP 2,119 for six pax. This makes Giligan’s one of the best restaurants in terms of affordability.
- Location: 19 West Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
- Cost per head: PHP 520 to PHP 900
- Operating hours: 11 am to 2 pm / 5:30 pm to 10 pm
- Contact numbers: (02) 632-0357 / 0922-877-9894
Café Juanita isn’t what you’ll consider a budget restaurant. But its quirky ambiance makes it an ideal place for intimate family gatherings. It offers privacy for groups, too, as the restaurant has a function room that can accommodate up to 110 guests. Prices range from PHP 9,000 (for five to 10 pax) to PHP 100,000 (110 pax). Café Juanita serves mostly Filipino cuisine.
Venus is the Head of Editorial Content at Moneymax, with 15+ years of experience in digital marketing, corporate communications, PR, and journalism. She invests in stocks, mutual funds, VUL, and Pag-IBIG MP2. Outside of work, she’s crazy about cats and Korean dramas. Follow Venus on LinkedIn.