No-Bake Cake Under Php200
Published: December 12, 2016 | Updated: July 23, 2021 | Posted by: Kyle Kam | Lifestyle
This Christmas season, chances are that you’ll attend a lot of Christmas parties and potluck get-togethers. You can bring a no-fuss and easy-to-make contribution through this No-Bake Cake under Php 200.
Most of the ingredients can be easily bought through supermarkets, convenience stores, and sari-sari stores. This makes the ingredients very accessible which is perfect for people on-the-go. You can also use this for ordinary days when you want to treat your family or friends.
Here are the easy steps to make this No-Bake Cake:
Ingredients and Costs
- 500mL All Purpose Cream – Php 45.50
- 500mL Condensed Milk – Php 51.25
- 10 pcs Fudgee Bar – Php 57.00
- 6packs of 3-piece Cream-Os – Php 30.50
- Slice the Fudgee bars evenly in half. This will serve as your main cake layers for this recipe.
- Crush the Cream-Os until it becomes a fine powder. This will serve as the top layer of the cake we’re making.
- Combine the all purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl. You will use this as the icing on the cake.
- Start building the layers of your no-bake cake in this order: sliced Fudgee bars, mixed cream, and crushed Cream-os. Repeat the 2 base layers depending on the size of the container you are using.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 5 hours.
Celebrations with your loved ones or friends do not need to be expensive. You can use this money-saving recipe for birthdays, parties, and Christmas celebrations.