Get GrabPay Credits Worth P2,000! Exclusive Moneymax x Citibank Offer
Published: August 8, 2020 | Updated: February 9, 2021 | Posted by: Mayee Gonzales | Credit Card
Thinking of applying for a Citibank credit card? Don’t procrastinate because the best time is now! Apply and get approved for any Citibank credit card through Moneymax and get FREE GrabPay credits worth P2,000.
This promo is exclusive from Moneymax and is valid to new Citibank customers only. To qualify, your Citibank credit card application must be made through the Moneymax website.
Promo runs from August 7 to August 31, 2020. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 103182, Series of 2020. You may review the full Terms and Conditions here.
Choose the right Citibank Credit Card for you
CITI CREDIT CARDS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
CITI SIMPLICITY +
CITI REWARDS CARD
CITI CASH BACK CARD
CITI PRESTIGE CARD
SHELL CITI CARD
MERCURY DRUG CITI CARD
Moneymax x Citibank Credit Card Promo FAQs
1. I’m an existing Citibank cardholder. Do I qualify for the promo?
No. the promo is only valid to new Citibank customers. You may still apply for another card through Moneymax but you will not receive GrabPay Credits.
2. What is the eligibility criteria for Citi credit cards?
- You must be 21 to 70 years old
- You must have an active landline or mobile number
- Minimum annual income of at least PHP 250,000 (except for PremierMiles and Prestige)
3. What documents should I submit to complete my Citi credit card application?
- Government-issued ID
- Proof of income
- Signed Certificate of Employment
- Valid TIN, SSS, GSIS, or UMID number
- Active landline or mobile phone number
4. How will I know if my application is approved?
You may expect a call or email from Citibank within 7 to 14 banking days upon submitting all required documents.
5. Where can I use the GrabPay Credits?
- To pay for Grab rides, GrabFood, and GrabExpress
- Pay for purchases in partner stores (Starbucks, The SM Store, SM Markets, Uniqlo, and more!)
- Pay for purchases in partner sites and apps (Zalora, Codashop, Metrodeal, Walter Mart, Flower Store, etc)
- Pay for utility bills (Meralco, Globe, Smart, Sun, PLDT, SkyCable, Maynilad, etc)
- Buy prepaid load from the Grab app
Source:  Grab Philippines | GrabPay
Mayee is an experienced writer, editor, and content strategist. She enjoys writing about personal finance and lifestyle topics. On her free time, she reads, travels, and watches a lot of movies. She’s also a proud cat-mom. Follow Mayee on LinkedIn.