- Credit Card
- Get Free ₱2,000 Foodpanda Vouchers from Moneymax!
Get Free ₱2,000 Foodpanda Vouchers from Moneymax!
Published: April 19, 2021 | Updated: December 1, 2021 | Posted by: Moneymax | Credit Card
Published: April 19, 2021
Updated: December 1, 2021
Posted by: Moneymax | Credit Card
Paying for groceries, bills, and other essentials should be hassle-free. It should also be safe and secure, especially now that we’re facing a pandemic. And what better way to do this but by using a credit card? If you’re still looking for the right one, apply for a Citi credit card through Moneymax and get Foodpanda vouchers worth PHP 2,000!
You can use your free Foodpanda vouchers to pay for any merchant in the Foodpanda mobile and desktop applications. This promo is exclusively from Moneymax and is only valid to new Citibank customers.
Hurry and apply today! Promo runs until May 31, 2021 only. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-117308 Series of 2021. For full Terms and Conditions, click here.
Table of Contents
- Moneymax x Foodpanda Vouchers Credit Card Promo FAQs
- 1. I already have a Citibank credit card. Do I qualify for the promo?
- 2. What is the eligibility criteria for Citibank credit cards?
- 3. What documents should I submit to complete my Citi credit card application?
- 4. How will I know if my application is approved?
- 5. How will I know if the Foodpanda gift has been sent to me?
- Other Credit Cards to Consider
Moneymax x Foodpanda Vouchers Credit Card Promo FAQs
1. I already have a Citibank credit card. Do I qualify for the promo?
No. This Moneymax promo is valid to new Citibank customers only. You may still apply for another credit card through Moneymax but you will not receive free Foodpanda vouchers.
2. What is the eligibility criteria for Citibank credit cards?
- You must be 21 to 70 years old
- You must have an active landline or mobile number
- Minimum annual income of PHP 180,000 (except for PremierMiles and Prestige) for existing cardholders
- Minimum annual income of PHP 250,000 (except for PremierMiles and Prestige) for first-time cardholders
Here are some of the Citi credit cards that you can apply for:
3. What documents should I submit to complete my Citi credit card application?
- One government-issued ID
- Proof of income
- Signed Certificate of Employment
- Valid TIN, SSS, GSIS, or UMID number
4. How will I know if my application is approved?
You may expect a call or email from Citibank within 7 to 14 banking days upon submitting all required documents.
5. How will I know if the Foodpanda gift has been sent to me?
You will receive an SMS and email notification via Giftaway. Your free Foodpanda vouchers will be sent as soon as Moneymax receives confirmation of your approval from Citibank.
Learn more about applying for a Citi credit card: Citi Credit Card Application: An Easy 5-Step Guide
Other Credit Cards to Consider
Curious to know more of your credit card options? Check out the AUB Easy Mastercard if you’re looking for a no-frills credit card with no annual fees. You can also explore the Eastwest Everyday Titanium Mastercard that lets you earn cash rebates.
The HSBC Platinum Visa, on the other hand, gives you affordable installment plans and lets you earn reward points with your purchases. For your essential spending needs, you can also learn more about the Metrobank Titanium Mastercard to see if it’s the right card for you!
Compare the best deals in just one minute!
Never miss out on promos and finance tips!
Subscribe to the Moneymax newsletter
Dont worry, we take data privacy very seriously