RFC Personal Loan Review
Times are hard, now more than ever. If you need extra cash and don’t have the income documents that banks and government lenders need, you can turn to RFC Personal Loan, Radiowealth Finance Corporation’s online multi-purpose loan that only has a few requirements.
Where Can I Use an RFC Personal Loan?
RFC Personal Loan is a multipurpose loan that you can use in case of emergencies or pay for your bucket list projects. It’s easy to apply for a loan with RFC since it doesn’t require collateral, a guarantor, or a credit card. Here are some of the common loan purposes:
- Home Improvement - Use your personal loan to have your roof repaired before damages pile up or get that house interior you’ve always wanted.
- Tuition fees/school expenses - Tuition fees and sudden school expenses definitely don’t come cheap. Get a personal loan to pay these fees in full for you or your children.
- Hospital and other emergency expenses - Medical bills usually come unexpectedly and at a high cost. Apply for an RFC Personal Loan online to fund these immediately.
- Travel expenses - Funding for travel doesn’t always involve vacations. Other reasons include work or family-related emergencies. You can get the money you need from RFC Personal Loan.
Who Can Get an RFC Personal Loan?
Before applying for a loan, you need to meet the following RFC Personal Loan eligibility criteria:
- 21 to 64 years old
- Filipino resident for at least 2 years (except for new homeowners)
- Source of income:
- Minimum monthly salary of ₱10,000 and at least 2 years with their current employer
- Same profession in the last 3 years for professionals
- Self-employed: Same profiting business that has been operational for at least 2 years for self-employed individuals
RFC Personal Loan Requirements for Filipinos
- Valid government-issued ID, proof of billing, and proof of income or business registration
- Proof of income; for self-employed - receipts and sales logbooks
- Proof of business registration for business owners - barangay or mayor’s permit
RFC Personal Loan Calculator
To get a sample computation of your RFC Personal Loan, head down to the RFC Loan website and use its RFC Loan Calculator. You can enter the loan amount you want and you’ll instantly get monthly payment estimates based on the loan term. Here are some sample computations for the most common loan amounts:
Note: The resulting figures of your calculation are just estimates. They’re subject to change. Remember that your actual amortizations will be reflected in the loan disclosure statement.
RFC Personal Loan Rates
- Loan amount: Minimum of PHP 10,000
- Loan terms: 3 to 12 months
- Monthly interest rate: 4%
- Processing fee: 6%
- Minimal requirements: No collateral, guarantor, or credit card required
How to Get an RFC Personal Loan via Moneymax
Applying for an RFC Personal Loan is easy when done online. Make it more convenient when you apply for a loan via Moneymax. Just follow these simple steps:
- Scroll back to the top of this page and click Apply Now.
- Enter your employment status, loan amount, monthly income, and other required information before clicking Get Results.
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number on the pop-up form. Tick the terms and conditions and marketing consent boxes before clicking Submit.
- From there, our team will assess your application to check if you’re eligible for a loan. RFC will contact you if you’re qualified to apply.