Why Choose Security Bank Next Mastercard?
Achieve financial independence by getting a credit card that makes bills and purchases easier to pay. Reach your goal with the Security Bank Next Mastercard, an installment credit card that auto-converts your single purchases to installments. Find out more in this short review.
Auto-convert your single purchases to installments
The Security Bank Next Mastercard is called an installment credit card for a good reason—it converts your single-receipt purchases worth at least ₱5,000 to installments. This makes high-ticket purchases less daunting with its installment plans payable up to 12 months with only a minimal add-on rate of 1% every month.
Enjoy zero annual fees forever
The Security Bank Next Mastercard knows bills can get in the way of your financial goals, so they’re slashing off unwanted bills, namely your annual fees. Never see an annual fee billing on your credit card statement since it’s waived for life!
Free online purchase protect insurance up to $200
Received a damaged item from your online purchase? Don’t worry, your item is protected with Mastercard E-Commerce Purchase Protection, insurance for items purchased online. It has global coverage and covers up to $200 worth of items. Coverage includes:
- Wrong, incomplete, or non-delivery of items after 30 days from the original date of the scheduled delivery
- Damaged items that the seller fails to refund within 60 days from the date of shipment
Enroll up to five supplementary cards
For some, the road to financial independence is a team effort. If you want your family to have the same financial goal, enroll up to five family members as your supplementary cardholders. And to make it easy for you and your family, their annual fees are also waived for life!
Is Security Bank Next Mastercard the Right Card for You?
Make the Security Bank Next Mastercard your next credit card if you frequently use installment plans and want to stretch your budget. Prefer other features? Pick from the credit card options below:
- HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card. Don’t want interest rates attached to an installment plan? Get this credit card because it has 0% interest installment plans payable up to 36 months.
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card. This credit card has more than one installment plan, which means more ways to stretch your budget. Have your straight single-receipt purchases converted to installments and pay for it with either 0% interest in 3 months or with minimal interest up to 36 months.
- BPI Edge Mastercard. Edge out your peers with your high-ticket purchases using this credit card’s multiple installment plans. Enjoy 0% interest installment plans and low add-on interest plans for non-partner merchants.