Why Choose RCBC Visa Platinum Card?
If you’ve been wanting to travel luxuriously, then it’s time to get the RCBC Visa Platinum that puts travelers at the forefront. Find out why in this short review.
Earn air miles in more ways than one
Do you want free flights in the quickest way possible? The RCBC Visa Platinum can make it happen with its Preferred Airmiles rewards program. Get 1 Preferred Air Mile when you use your credit card on the following spend categories:
- ₱25 - overseas transactions (non-service merchants/retail/online)
- ₱48 - domestic transactions (non-service merchants/retail/online)
- ₱125 - service merchants (supermarket, gas, drugstore)
- ₱250 - utility bills payment
Converting it to miles is easy since 1 Preferred Airmile is equal to 1 BIG Point/PAL Mabuhay Miles/AsiaMiles/Go Point. Plus, Preferred Airmiles don’t expire!
Feel like a VIP with Priority Pass
The RCBC Visa Platinum wants you to wait for your flight in style by giving you a complimentary Priority Pass, a program that gives you access to the world’s largest airport lounges where you’ll receive complimentary refreshments and other VIP perks.
Get unlimited access to local airport lounges
You can also get VIP treatment in local airport lounges, namely in NAIA Terminal 1 and 3’s Club Manila and Skyview Airport Lounges. It’s a great way for you to relax while waiting for your flights—with free drinks and cable TV viewing.
Free travel insurance up to ₱5 million
Just buy your overseas ticket, whether via plane, cruise ship, or tour package using your RCBC Visa Platinum to get free travel insurance up to ₱5 million. Plus, your overseas purchases are insured up to ₱50,000 with this credit card’s purchase protection insurance.
Is RCBC Bankard Visa Platinum Card the Right Card for You?
If you want to enjoy a stress-free travel experience, then the RCBC Bankard Visa Platinum is the best credit card for you. Looking for something more? Try these other credit card selections:
- Citi PremierMiles Card. Travel like there’s no tomorrow with miles that never expire with this credit card. It’s also easy to collect air miles since every P30 spend earns you 1 PremierMile.
- HSBC Platinum Visa Rebate Card. Pay for your spending with this credit card’s contactless payment. Great to have for secure payments and on-the-go transactions.
- Metrobank Platinum Peso Mastercard. Shop as much as you can to collect reward points for as low as ₱20 spend. You can triple the points when you shop at any Rustan’s department store nationwide.