Why Choose Metrobank Dollar Mastercard?
Do you frequently transact in US Dollars? If you do, it’s about time you apply for the Metrobank Dollar Mastercard, a credit card that provides convenience and ease in your dollar transactions. Find out more in this short review.
Manage your bill in US Dollars
Tired of converting your US dollar transactions from PhP back to USD and searching for the conversion rate? Convert no more with the Metrobank Dollar Mastercard. You will be charged in US dollars and you will be able to see the exact foreign exchange on the date of transaction.
Enroll up to four supplementary cardholders
If your family’s also frequently transacting in US dollars, make your Metrobank Dollar Mastercard’s features accessible by enrolling them as your supplementary cardholders. Enroll up to four and assign a designated credit limit to each one so you can track their spendings.
Enjoy value-added services all-year-round
Make your credit card transactions easier with Metrobank’s value-added services. It covers inquiries and services involving your billing cycle and payment such as:
- MTXT - inquire about your card balance through text message
- Convenient payment channels - pay for your bill safely online or at payment channels convenient to you
- MSOA - enroll your card in Metrobank’s Mobile SOA (MSOA) to join the paperless movement and receive your statement via email
- M Connect - automated voice, text, and email payment verification service
Enjoy contactless card payment
In a hurry to pay for your purchases? With the Metrobank Dollar Mastercard’s contactless card payment, all it takes is one tap and you’re done! Simply tap your credit card on the contactless-enabled card terminal to pay for transactions worth ₱2,000 and below.
Is Metrobank Dollar Mastercard the Right Card for You?
If you want a convenient way to frequently transact in US Dollars, the Metrobank Dollar Mastercard is the right card for you. Want something else? Try these credit card alternatives:
- Citi Simplicity+ Card. This credit card makes your transactions easy and simple. How? Unwanted dues like annual fees, overlimit fees, and late payment fees are slashed for good!
- RCBC Bankard Flex Visa. Have control over your reward points with this credit card. Get 2x points in two preferred categories of your choice: transportation, travel, dining, and clothing. If you change your mind about the categories, just switch it up once every billing cycle.
- BPI Visa Signature. Get one of the lowest forex conversion rates of 1.85% when you shop overseas using this credit card. You can also avail of preferential foreign exchange rates, not only in US Dollars but in other currencies as well.