Why Choose Maybank Visa Classic Card?
Confused with complicated features from most credit cards? Looks like you need a simple card—a classic, if you will. The Maybank Visa Classic Card keeps things simple with its straightforward perks.
Take it easy with Maybank EzyPay
Want to buy now and pay later but worried about the interest? Don’t worry since Maybank’s EzyPay program has a 0% interest installment plan payable up to 24 months for purchases worth ₱3,000 and above from numerous partner stores.
Auto-convert your overseas spend to Philippine peso
No need to convert overseas spend to Philippine peso when you see your bill after shopping abroad because Maybank Visa Classic Card’s EzyPlan program will convert it all for you. Plus, you can use your card in 20 million locations worldwide.
No annual fee for the first year
Every new credit card user wants a credit card that is easy to use and offers perks that will save them money. Good thing the Maybank Visa Classic comes with no annual fees for the first year, guaranteeing savings and an uncomplicated experience for new users.
Treat yourself with Treats Points
If your definition of treating yourself is traveling to other countries, then the Maybank Visa Classic has you covered with its Treats Points, a rewards program that lets you earn 1 Treats Points for every ₱25 spend. Check the points conversion below to see the equivalent rewards:
- ₱500 Cash Credit = 8,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 AirAsia Big Points = 9,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 AsiaMiles = 11,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 KrisFlyer Miles = 11,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 PAL Mabuhay Miles = 12,000 Treats Points
Is Maybank Visa Classic Card the Right Card for You?
If you don’t want complicated card benefits but still want to experience travel rewards, then the Maybank Visa Classic Card is your best travel companion. But if you’re looking for more, here are some alternatives:
- RCBC Classic Mastercard. This is another classic credit card with great rewards such as air miles and a free budget monitoring tool for tracking your credit card expenses.
- Citi Rewards Card. If welcome gifts are your thing, then get this credit card. It comes with no annual fees forever when you spend at least ₱20,000 within 60 days of card issuance.
- AUB Easy Mastercard. Following the theme of making your finances easier, the AUB Easy Mastercard waives all annual fees for life, offers 0% interest on new purchases, and lets you choose when to pay your credit card dues.