Why choose Maybank Standard Mastercard?
The Maybank Standard Mastercard is a no-fuss credit card ideal for first-time employees and thrill-seeking travelers. Find out why in this short review.
Enjoy 0% interest installment plans with Maybank EzyPay
Do you have a long list of items you need to buy but you’re overwhelmed with their price tags? Don’t worry because your Maybank Standard Mastercard has EzyPay, an installment plan with 0% interest payable up to 24 months. This definitely makes shopping more affordable.
Auto-convert your overseas spend to Philippine peso
You read that right! Maybank’s EzyPlan automatically converts your overseas purchases to Philippine peso when you receive your bill. This feature is definitely hassle-free since you will already get the exact conversion rate from the bank instead of searching for it online.
Enjoy your first year without annual fees
Maybank Visa Classic values first-time experiences, which is why they’re waiving the annual fee in the first year for primary cardholders. They’re also extending the love to your supplementary cardholders since they’ll only need to pay an annual fee of ₱1,000.
Collect Treats Points and earn rewards
Keep using your Maybank Standard MasterCard and get awesome rewards with Treats Points, where you can get 1 point for every ₱25 you spend and convert it to air miles, digital vouchers, and other rewards. Prefer something else? Redeem them as cash credits instead. Collect now and get the following rewards:
- ₱500 Cash Credit = 8,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 AirAsia Big Points = 9,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 AsiaMiles = 11,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 KrisFlyer Miles = 11,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 PAL Mabuhay Miles = 12,000 Treats Points
Is Maybank Standard MasterCard the Right Card for You?
You’re on your first job, thinking of travel plans and buying high ticket items, and getting a credit card. If this sounds like you, the Maybank Standard Mastercard is the right one for you. But if you’re looking for more, try out these credit cards:
- AUB Classic Mastercard. If you want to take control of your credit card payments, choose this credit card. Its main feature allows you to take control of your payment frequency and due dates.
- UnionBank Cebu Pacific Gold. This credit card caters to the frequent Cebu Pacific flyer. For every ₱100 you spend on Cebu Pacific purchases, you earn 1 Go Rewards point.