Why Choose Maybank Platinum Mastercard?
Are you looking for a credit card that offers premium perks for travelers? The search is over with the Maybank Platinum Mastercard. Find out more about this credit card in this short review.
Earn 1% cash back when shopping overseas
A luxurious getaway doesn’t always mean an endless spending spree. Saving money on your purchases abroad would be great, too! That’s what the Maybank Platinum Mastercard has to offer with its 1% cash back on international spending capped at ₱12,000.
Reward yourself with Treats Points
Your high ticket items and multiple spending won’t leave you empty-handed. For every ₱25 you spend using your credit card, you earn 1 Treats Point that you can convert to air miles or cash credit. Check the points conversion below to see the equivalent rewards:
- ₱500 Cash Credit = 8,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 AirAsia Big Points = 3,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 Asia Miles = 5,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 KrisFlyer Miles = 5,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 PAL Mabuhay Miles = 6,000 Treats Points
- 1,000 Enrich Miles = 5,000 Treats Points
Use your credit card worldwide
Are you tired of wondering if your credit card is accepted in the country you plan to visit? Get rid of this doubt because you can confidently use your Maybank Platinum Mastercard in over 20 million locations worldwide.
Secure transactions anywhere in the world
A sense of security is one of the top needs of customers, especially when it comes to purchases done internationally. Maybank Platinum Visa sends an SMS advisory to card owners to keep track of successful transactions using their credit cards.
Is Maybank Platinum Mastercard the Right Card for You?
If you want to travel in style, then the Maybank Platinum Mastercard is your best travel companion. But if you’re looking for more, here are some alternatives:
- HSBC Platinum Visa Rebate Card. Get this credit card if you’re a travel aficionado and rebate lover since it offers a 5% rebate on shopping and travel-related spending.
- Metrobank Travel Platinum Visa. Most travel credit cards require you to earn points before earning air miles but with this credit card, you immediately earn 1 mile for every ₱17 you spend on hotel accommodations, airlines, and international purchases.