Why Choose Citi Cash Back Card?
During these financially challenging times, every peso saved goes a long way. That’s why the Citi Cash Back Card aims to maximize your savings with every swipe. Find out how in this short review.
Earn up to 6% cash back on select purchases
Spend more and get your cash back with the Citi Cash Back Card. From paying your utility bills to buying daily necessities, you can get cash back with every swipe. Here’s how much rebate you can get:
- 6% cash back on supermarket purchases
- 2% cash back on Meralco bill payments via Citibank Online
- 0.20% cash back on all other purchases
Save us much as ₱15,000 every year
Another great thing about the Citi Cash Back Card is that your cash back does not expire, which means you can use it anytime you want. In a statement month, you can earn rebates of up to ₱1,250. That’s as much as ₱15,000 in rebates for the whole year.
Manage your credit card with Citi Mobile app
Redeeming your rebates is also convenient, thanks to the Citi Mobile app. From your smartphone, you can manage your credit card points, redeem exciting rewards, and access exclusive deals for Citi cardholders like you.
Is Citi Cash Back Card the Right Card for You?
If you prefer rebates over rewards, then the Citi Cash Back Card sounds like the perfect credit card for you. If you’re looking for other cash back credit cards, check out these alternatives:
- HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back. If you’re looking for dining rebates, this is the credit card for you. Get 5% cash back on dining spend, plus 3% cash back on Caltex fuel spend, and 0.50% on all other spend.
- UnionBank Gold Mastercard. Don’t want to memorize specific spend categories for your rebates? Get this credit card because every swipe earns you 1% cash back. Now that’s how you save!
- BPI Amore Cashback Card. Love shopping or just hanging out at Ayala Malls? Then get this credit card! For every ₱1,000 local spend, you get up to 4% cash back on groceries. Plus, get discounts at Ayala Mall partner merchants nationwide.