Why Choose AUB Easy Mastercard?
The AUB Easy Mastercard makes credit card payments easier for you by letting you customize it to your needs. Interested? Find out more in this short review.
Customize your payment frequency and minimum amount due
No need to adjust your finances to your credit card due date and minimum amount due with the AUB Easy Mastercard. Instead, you can adjust your payment schedule and amount due to fit your schedule and budget. Pick from weekly, biweekly, and monthly payment frequency. From there, you can choose from the following amount due options:
|Twice a Month||₱2,000||₱2,500||₱3,000||₱3,500||₱4,000||₱4,500|
Not only can you adjust your payment frequency and minimum amount due but you can also choose your preferred payment schedule from the options below:
- Weekly - any day of the week
- Twice a month
- First payment - From the 1st to the 15th
- Second payment - 15 days after the first payment
- Monthly - 1st to the 30th
Enjoy zero annual fees
If you’re already enjoying the freedom in choosing your payment schedule and minimum amount due, then you’ll definitely appreciate another benefit with the AUB Easy Mastercard —waived annual fees!
Enroll as many supplementary cardholders as you want
AUB knows that supplementary cardholders are important to you, that’s why they’re extending the no annual fees feature of the AUB Easy Mastercard to your loved ones. There’s also no limit to how many you can enroll since you can include as many as you want.
Is AUB Easy Mastercard the Right Card for You?
If you want a credit card that makes payments easier with its waived annual fees and varied options for the payment schedule, choose the AUB Easy Mastercard. Want something else? Try these suggestions:
- Citi Simplicity+ Card. Enjoy the simplicity of not having to pay credit card charges like annual fees, overlimit fees, and late payment fees with this credit card. You also get 10% interest back for simply paying your minimum amount due on time each month.
- RCBC Bankard Flex Visa. This credit card also provides flexibility when it comes to reward points. Choose from two preferred categories where you can get 2x points: clothing, transportation, dining, and travel.
- Metrobank M Free Mastercard. Annual fees are also waived for this credit card. You can also set a credit limit for your supplementary cardholders to manage both of your spending.