Why Choose AUB Classic Mastercard?
Don’t you wish you could have the freedom to choose your credit card due dates and payment schedule? With the AUB Classic Mastercard, you can pay your card fees on your own terms. Find out more in this short review.
Customize your payment schedule and amount due
Tailor-fit your credit card due date, amount, and payment frequency to your liking. The AUB Classic Mastercard gives you the option to choose how much and how often to pay for your fees from weekly, bimonthly, and monthly.
For your payment frequency, you can pick the days and dates based on your chosen schedule:
- Weekly - any day of the week
- Twice a month
- First payment - From the 1st to the 15th
- Second payment - 15 days after the first payment
- Monthly - 1st to the 30th
For your minimum amount due, pick from the ones listed below based on your preferred schedule:
|Twice a Month||₱2,000||₱2,500||₱3,000||₱3,500||₱4,000||₱4,500|
Enjoy zero annual fees for life
Aside from having the freedom to choose your credit card payment scheme, you’ll also be free from annual fees! Yes, the AUB Classic Mastercard waives your annual fees for life. This means you get more savings every year and more reasons to swipe your card!
Buy new purchases with 0% interest
Shop with confidence after you’ve paid your credit card monthly fees without worrying about the interest. The AUB Classic Mastercard slashes the interest off new transactions so you get one month free of interest on your purchases done after the statement cut-off.
Is AUB Classic Mastercard the Right Card for You?
If you want freedom from annual fees and to pay for your credit card dues whenever you want, choose AUB Classic Mastercard. Not feeling this? Try these credit card alternatives:
- Citi Simplicity+ Card. This is another credit card with no annual fees for life but with additional features such as no overlimit fees and no late payment fees. To top it off, you’ll get a 10% interest back for simply paying the minimum due.
- HSBC Red Mastercard. This credit card gives cardholders a warm welcome with its waived annual fee on the first year. It also accelerates rewards collection with its 4x reward points on shopping (in-store and online), overseas, and dining transactions.
- Metrobank M Free Mastercard. Enjoy zero annual fees forever and 0% interest on installment plans with partner merchants. You’ll also feel the convenience of this credit card with their value-added services such as Bills2Pay and M Connect for your utility and card billing needs.