The Benefits of Going Paperless with Moneymax
Published: March 17, 2020 | Updated: October 25, 2021 | Posted by: Mayee Gonzales | Car Insurance
Table of Contents
We’ve gone paperless!
We know that a lot of people still prefer the traditional way of doing business, which is to receive and sign documents on print. However, we believe that going paperless is beneficial not only for you, our dear client, but for the environment as well.
What does this mean?
This means that Moneymax will start issuing policy documents on soft copy. We have been doing this for quite a while but we wish to eliminate all kinds of printed insurance documents in the long run.
What does it mean for Moneymax clients?
Just a few things, really.
- All of our car insurance clients will automatically receive e-policies sent by their comparison advisors through email
- Remember that e-policies are as good as printed insurance documents. Your insurance provider will recognize your claim even if you don’t have a hard copy of your policy.
- Hard copies are by request only. Just inform your advisor if you really prefer to have one.
- AFPGEN Signs Motor Car Insurance Partnership with MoneyMax.ph
- Malayan, Philippine Leader in Non-Life Insurance, Partners With Online Broker Moneymax
- Prudential Guarantee Strengthens Auto Insurance Program Through Partnership with Moneymax
Sounds good. But what are the benefits?
A lot. It’s good not only for you but for the environment, too. Check out our infographic below.
Do you have any questions? Confused on how paperless works? Feel free to send us a message on Facebook or email us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to assist you.
|Inclusions||MAPFRE Insular||Stronghold Insurance||Mercantile Insurance||Malayan Insurance||SGI Philippines||New India Assurance||Prudential Guarantee|
|Accredited repair shops||365||167||77||58||36||30||N/A|
|Casa eligibility||10 years||10 years||10 years||3 years||5 years||10 years||10 years|
|Maximum total sum insured||₱5 million||₱3 million||₱5 million||₱7.5 million||₱5 million||₱3.5 million||₱3 million|
|Overnight acommodation||Up to ₱3,000||N/A||Up to ₱2,000||Up to ₱1,000||Up to ₱2,000||Up to ₱1,500||Up to ₱2,000|
|Towing services||Up to ₱5,000||N/A||Up to ₱5,000||Up to ₱4,000||Up to ₱5,000||Up to ₱4,000||Up to ₱5,500|
|Vehicle removal crane services||Up to ₱10,000||N/A||Up to ₱10,000||Up to ₱8,000||₱10,000||Up to ₱10,000||Up to ₱15,000|
|GET FREE QUOTE||GET FREE QUOTE||GET FREE QUOTE||GET FREE QUOTE||GET FREE QUOTE||GET FREE QUOTE||GET FREE QUOTE|
Mayee is an experienced writer, editor, and content strategist. She enjoys writing about personal finance and lifestyle topics. On her free time, she reads, travels, and watches a lot of movies. She’s also a proud cat-mom. Follow Mayee on LinkedIn.