We've gone paperless!
We know that a lot of people still prefer the traditional way of doing business, which is to receive and sign documents in print. However, we believe that going paperless is beneficial not only for you, our dear client, but for the environment as well.
What does this mean?
This means that Moneymax will start issuing policy documents on soft copy. We have been doing this for quite a while but we wish to eliminate all kinds of printed insurance documents in the long run.
What does it mean for Moneymax clients?
Just a few things, really.
- All of our car insurance clients will automatically receive e-policies sent by their comparison advisors through email
- Remember that e-policies are as good as printed insurance documents. Your insurance provider will recognize your claim even if you don't have a hard copy of your policy.
- Hard copies are by request only. Just inform your advisor if you really prefer to have one.
- Malayan, Philippine Leader in Non-Life Insurance, Partners With Online Broker Moneymax
- Prudential Guarantee Strengthens Auto Insurance Program Through Partnership with Moneymax
Sounds good. But what are the benefits?
A lot. It's good not only for you but for the environment, too. Check out our infographic below.
Do you have any questions? Confused on how paperless works? Feel free to send us a message on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist you.
|Car Insurance Company||Maximum Total Sum Insured||Casa Eligibility||Accredited Repair Shops||Overnight Accommodation||Towing Services||Vehicle Removal Crane Services|
|₱5 million||5 years||36||Up to ₱2,000||Up to ₱5,000||₱10,000|
|₱7.5 million||3 years||58||Up to ₱1,000||Up to ₱4,000||Up to ₱8,000|
|₱5 million||10 years||77||Up to ₱2,000||Up to ₱5,000||Up to ₱10,000|
|₱5 million||10 years||366||Up to ₱3,000||Up to ₱5,000||Up to ₱10,000|
|₱3 million||10 years||167||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|₱3 million||10 years||N/A||Up to ₱2,000||Up to ₱5,500||Up to ₱15,000|