Hate rushing between different banks or offices to pay your bills? Or maybe you loathe dealing with overdue bills and disconnection notices? Good thing bills payment centers are accessible to Filipinos who need to settle their utility, government, and credit card bills all at the same time.
These one-stop bills payment facilities are located in malls, supermarkets, convenience stores, and commercial buildings in cities, and even in remote towns. Not only can you do your shopping and perform other errands, but you can also save a separate trip just to pay off bills.
Additionally, bills payment services also provide other financial services such as money remittance, money exchange, e-loading, and airline ticketing. So instead of making a trip to your nearest Meralco Bayad center, for example, you can just go to a bills payment center.
Certainly paying bills online is the faster option, but there are still a lot of people who prefer to pay bills in cash or check over-the-counter. So if you're one of these people, these are some bills payment centers that you can go to before your next due date.
9 Bills Payment Center Options in the Philippines
Bayad Bills Payment Service
Bayad Center, which rebraded to Bayad in 2021, is the largest payment center in the Philippines with more than 40,000 branches nationwide. You can easily find a Bayad payment center in malls, supermarkets, rural banks, pawnshops, and select Ministop branches nationwide.
To make bills payment even more convenient for customers, Bayad has a mobile app that lets you pay bills anytime and anywhere using your smartphone.
The mobile app also features a Bayad wallet that you can easily top up online with BPI or UnionBank. So, whenever you want to pay bills, you have credits on your wallet to pay for them.
When it comes to paying your Meralco bill, Bayad assures real-time payment posting to avoid late and overdue penalties.
However, the app is still useful for customers who prefer to pay over-the-counter. It can send you a reminder for your due dates and show you the nearest branches. So that’s quite helpful if you don’t want to miss a payment.
Bayad Center Operating Hours
Operating hours vary per location. However, most branches are open Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Others are open as early as 7 a.m. on weekdays. Some locations also operate on weekends and holidays, usually Bayad payment centers inside malls.
Bayad Payment Modes
All Bayad Center partners accept cash payments. Some branches also allow payments via check or credit card.
List of Bayad Billers
- Electricity: Meralco (accepts late payments without disconnection notice), BENECO, VECO, ILECO I, etc.
- Water: Manila Water, Maynilad, San Jose del Monte Water, Sta. Maria Water, etc.
- Landline: Bayan Phone, Globelines, PLDT, etc.
- Mobile postpaid: Globe, Smart, and Sun Cellular
- Cable TV: Cablelink, Cignal, Global Destiny, Sky Cable, etc.
- Internet: Converge ICT, Globe Broadband, PLDT My DSL, Smart Bro, Sun Broadband, etc.
- Credit card: BPI, Equicom, Metrobank, RCBC, and UnionBank
- Government: Pag-IBIG Fund, PhilHealth, SSS, etc.
List of Bayad Center Partners
As of 2022, Bayad has 10 bills payment partners that allow you to pay for your bills over the counter:
- CVM Pawnshop
- Go Beyond
- LBC Express
- Pera Hub
- Robinsons Department Store
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Raquel Pawnshop
- Sinag Pawnshop
How to Pay Bills at a Bayad Center
- First, visit any of the Bayad Center branches in the Philippines and inform the cashier that you'll be making a bills payment.
- Next, present your bill or statement of account. If you don't have it, the cashier will give you a Bayad Center Transaction Form.
- Then, fill it out and make sure to double-check the Biller, Account Number, ID Number (for government bills), and Payment Details. Provide a contact number, too.
- Lastly, submit your accomplished Transaction Form and payment. Wait for your receipt.
Bayad Service Charge
Service charges vary depending on the biller or on the amount. So prepare to add ₱5 to ₱15 as service fee whenever you pay your bills at any Bayad Center .
Cebuana Lhuillier Bills Payment Service
Regular pawning and money remittance customers of Cebuana Lhuillier can also easily pay their bills at any of its 4,000 branches nationwide.
Cebuana Lhuillier has a mobile app, eCebuana, that’s accessible 24/7 so that you can pay your bills anytime, anywhere. To use this service, all you need is a mobile phone or any internet-connected device.
The bills payment feature in the app lets you choose from the list of billers and companies that receive payments from Cebuana Lhuillier. It has an e-wallet feature that allows you to deposit funds as well.
Cebuana Lhuillier Operating Hours
All Cebuana branches are open seven days a week. Their business hours vary per location, with some opening as early as 7 a.m. or closing as late as 9 p.m.
The pawnshop has six branches that are open 24 hours daily in Makati City; Imus, Cavite; Angeles City, Pampanga; and Olongapo City, Zambales.
Payments Accepted at Cebuana Lhuillier
- Telecommunications, internet, and cable: Cignal, Converge ICT, Globe, Globelines, PLDT, Smart Bro, Sun Cellular, etc.
- Credit cards: BPI and Metrobank
- Utilities: Meralco, BENECO, VECO, etc.
How to Pay Bills at Cebuana Lhuillier
Is it your first time to make a bills payment at Cebuana Lhuillier? If you want to know how to pay your Globe bill via Cebuana Lhuillier, for example, refer to the following steps:
- Go to any Cebuana Lhuillier branch.
- Next, fill out the Pera Padala Transaction Form.
- Last but not the least, submit the form together with your statement of account and payment.
ECPay Bills Payment Centers at 7-Eleven and Other Outlets
ECPay is an electronic payment service provider with more than 9,000 bills payment centers in convenience stores, supermarkets, malls, pawnshops, money remittance centers, and rural banks all over the Philippines, including the following:
- 7-Eleven (24/7 bills payment service)
- San Mig Food Ave.
- Select Tambunting Pawnshops
- RD Pawnshops
- Gaisano malls
Payments Accepted at ECPay Partner Outlets
- Cable and internet: Cablelink, Cignal, Converge ICT, Smart Bro, SKY Cable, etc.
- Credit cards: AUB, BPI, Metrobank, and Robinsons Bank
- Power: PELCO1, PELCO II, PRESCO, Tarlac II Cooperative, VECO, etc.
- Telecommunications: ABS-CBN Mobile, Bayantel, Globe, Globelines, PLDT, Smart, Sun Cellular, Digitel, etc.
- Water: Manila Water, Maynilad, PrimeWater, Sta. Maria Water, etc.
How to Pay Bills at ECPay Outlets
- First, present your bill or statement of account. If it isn't available, fill out a payment slip with your bill details.
- Next, hand over the slip along with your cash payment to the cashier.
- Wait for your transaction slip or acknowledgement receipt.
Read more: Simple Steps to Check and Pay for Your Maynilad Water Bill Online
SM Bills Payment Centers
The SM payment center is also a very convenient option for busy professionals who can only pay their bills after office hours or on weekends. Just go to any SM bayad center located in the following:
- SM Business Services Center
- The SM Store Customer Service
- SM Supermarket
- SM Hypermarket
SM Bills Payment Operating Hours
The bills payment counters at SM malls open daily (including weekends and holidays) at 10 a.m. The cut-off time is 8 p.m.
Payment Modes Accepted
All SM Bills Payment counters accept cash and check payments, depending on the biller. For example, Cignal TV allows check payments, while BPI requires only cash for paying credit card bills.
SM Payment Center Billers
- Credit cards: BPI, Citibank, HSBC, Metrobank, Security Bank, etc.
- Government: Pag-IBIG Fund, PhilHealth, SSS, LTO, etc.
- Utilities: Meralco (accepts late payments without disconnection notice), ILECO 1, PECO, Manila Water, Maynilad, etc.
- Telecom: Globe, PLDT, Smart, etc.
- Cable and internet: Cablelink, Cignal, SKY Cable, etc.
How to Pay Bills at SM Mall / SM Business Center
- Go to your nearest SM Bills Payment counter. If you'll transact at the SM Business Services Center, get your queue number from the automated numbering machine and wait for your turn.
- Ask the cashier for two copies of the BPS Validation Slip. Then you need to fill them out, making sure to add your contact number and signature.
- Afterwards, submit your bill or statement of account along with your slip and payment.
- Wait for your acknowledgement receipt.
Robinsons Business Centers
Besides SM, mall-goers may choose to pay bills conveniently at a Robinsons business center inside Robinsons malls. Located in all Robinsons Department Stores nationwide, you can pay your bills any day from 10 am to 7 pm.
Payments Accepted at Robinsons Business Centers
- Cable TV: Cignal, Cablelink, SKY Cable, etc.
- Cellular phone: Globe, Smart, and Sun Cellular
- Credit cards: BPI, Citibank, Equicom, Metrobank, and RCBC
- Government: Pag-IBIG Fund, Philhealth, SSS, etc.
- Internet: Bayan Broadband, Globe Broadband, PLDT My DSL, SKY Broadband, Smart Bro, Sun Broadband, etc.
- Telephone: Globelines, PLDT, etc.
- Electricity: Meralco (accepts both current and overdue bills), ILECO1, VECO, etc.
- Water: Manila Water, Maynilad, San Jose Del Monte Water, Sta. Maria Water, etc.
Palawan Express Payment Centers
Palawan Express is more than just a pawnshop and remittance service, as you can also pay your bills in more than 3,000 branches nationwide. Visit any branch nearby or you may also use its mobile app, PalawanPay for a seamless and convenient way to settle all your transactions.
For branch visits, you can pay your bills for utility, electricity, water, cable, telephone, etc.
Palawan Express Operating Hours
Most Palawan Express pawnshops and branches operate from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or until 6:30 p.m. daily.
Payments Accepted at Palawan Express
- Utility billers: Meralco, Maynilad Water, etc.
- Telecommunications: Globe, Bayantel, Cignal, etc.
How to Pay Bills at Palawan Express Branches
- Go the nearest Palawan Express Branch.
- Show your statement of account (SOA) to the branch associate.
- Ensure that the information is correct: Billing month, account number, meter number, amount due.
- Pay the total amount due including the service fee.
- You will receive a copy of the Palawan Express form as a proof of transaction.
7-Eleven CLiQQ Kiosks
You may also pay your bills at any 7-Eleven stores through CLiQQ kiosks for faster transactions. You may use the kiosk to facilitate bills payment and then pay the total amount due to the cashier.
Alternatively, you may use the CLiQQ app to generate a barcode as a payment slip, which is valid for 24 hours and then settle the payment at any 7-Eleven stores nearby.
7-Eleven Operating Hours
Most of the 7-Eleven Stores operate 24/7.
Payments Accepted at CLiQQ Kiosk 7-Eleven Stores
- Electricity: Angeles Electric, CEPALCO, Davao Light, Subic Enerzone etc.
- Internet: Now Corporation, Converge ICT, DCTECH, etc.
- Cable TV: Asian Vision Cable, Cignal, Central Luzon Cable, SkyCable, etc.
- Credit cards: Asia United Bank, Bank of Commerce, BPI, Metrobank, Robinsons Bank, Security Bank
- Telco: Bayantel, Globe E-Shop, Globe Postpaid, PLDT, Smart, SunCellular, etc.
How to Pay Bills at CLiQQ Kiosks
- Go to the nearest 7-Eleven store and use the CLiQQ kiosk.
- Choose Pay Bills on the screen and select the biller you want to pay.
- Enter the Reference Number, Contact Number, and Amount you need to pay.
- Wait in the line and when it’s your turn, present the barcode to the cashier and pay the total amount due plus service fee.
RD Pawnshop Bills Payment Service
Paying your bills doesn't have to be a hassle. RD Pawnshop makes it easy and convenient for you to pay your bills in one place. Just bring your bill to any of the nearest branch, and the staff will take care of the rest. You can settle major bills, including cable, electricity, water, internet, and credit card.
RD Pawnshop Operating Hours
The operating hours vary in locations, but most RD Pawnshops and branches operate from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. or other branches open 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Payments Accepted at RD Pawnshops
- Electricity: CEPALCO, Meralco, PELCO, SFELAPCO, etc.
- Internet: Bicore, Broadband Everywhere, Now Corporation, etc.
- Cable TV: Cablelink, Cignal, Converge, Skycable, etc.
- Credit Cards: Asia United Bank, BPI, Metrobank, Robinsons Bank,
- Phone: Bayantel, Digital, Globelines, PLDT, etc.
How to Pay Bills at RD Pawnshops
- Ensure that the biller is available at RD Pawnshop. Visit the nearest branch and present your SOA to the branch associate.
- Write down the information required such as the account number and total amount die.
- Settle the total amount due plus the processing fee.
- Get the receipt of your transaction as a proof of payment.
M Lhuillier Pawnshop Bills Payment Service
Like Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, and RD Pawnshop, M Lhuillier also offers a bills payment service to ensure smooth and convenient transactions in more than 3,000 branches nationwide. It also has a mobile app that streamlines transactions and services from Kwarta Padala to ML wallet and quick cash loans.
M Lhuillier Pawnshops Operating Hours
The operating hours vary in locations, but generally they’re open from Monday to Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. while other branches operate from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Payments Accepted at M Lhuillier Pawnshops
- Utilities: BP Waterworks, Helpmate Inc, Davao Lights, etc.
- Telecom: PLDT
- Cable: Cablelink, Cignal, Golden Eagle Cable, etc.
How to Pay Bills at M Lhuillier Pawnshops
- Visit the nearest M Lhuillier branch and present your SOA to the branch associate.
- Ensure that all the information of your account is correct including the total amount due.
- Settle your bill plus the processing fee.
- Don’t forget your transaction receipt as proof of payment.
6 Handy Tips When Paying Bills in a Payment Center
When paying bills in payment centers, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are five tips to help you make the most of your experience:
- Make sure you have the exact change. Payment centers usually don't have a lot of change on hand, so it's best to come prepared with the exact amount you need.
- Know the cut-off time for payments. Many payment centers have cut-offs for payments, typically around 5 p.m. or 6 p.m. If you're cutting it close, be prepared for long lines.
- Bring your ID just in case the branch associate or cashier asks for it.
- To make things go more smoothly, have your bill handy when you approach the counter. This will help the cashier process your payment more quickly.
- Be patient. Payment centers can be crowded and chaotic, especially during peak hours, so be patient when waiting in line or making your payment.
- Once you've made your payment, double-check your receipt to make sure everything is correct before you leave.
Bills Payment Center FAQs
1. Does Bayad Center accept credit card payments?
Not all Bayad Center branches and billers accept payments using a credit card. Cash is still the payment mode accepted in most Bayad locations.
If you prefer to make credit card payments for your bills, you might want to transact through Bayad Online instead. This online bills payment channel allows credit card transactions.
2. What bills can I pay at 7-Eleven Philippines?
7-Eleven accepts payment for a variety of utility, credit card, government, and insurance billers. See the list of 7-Eleven billing merchants below.
Water: Aqua Centro, Balanga City Water District, Bulacan Water, Bulakan Water, Calasiao Water, CDO Water, Countrywide Water Services, Dagupan City Water District, Dinalupihan Water District, First Peak
Electric: Batangas I Electric Cooperative 1 (BATELEC1), Cagayan Electric Cooperative, INC. (CAGELCO1), CASURECO2, Cebu Electric Cooperative, INC. (CEBECO2), Cebu Electric Cooperative, INC. (CEBECO3), CENPELCO, Cagayan Electric Power & Light Company, INC. (CEPALCO), Davao Del Sur Electric Cooperative, INC. (DASURECO), Dagupan Electric Corporation (DECORP), First Bay Power Corp
Cable TV: Asian Vision Cable, Binangonan Cable TV Corp, Central Luzon Cable, DCTV Cable, Eagle Vision Inc., Easy TV, Excel Cable, Fil Products, Galaxy Cable Corporation, General Trias Cable
Internet: Now Corporation, Bicore, Woofy, Integranet Network Services, Converge
Telco: General Telephone System Inc., Sun, Smart, PLDT, Globe, Bayan Telecommunications
Credit Cards: BPI, Metrobank, Robinsons Bank, Security Bank, AUB
Government: BIR, DFA, DTI, Marina, MYEG PH, NBI, Pag-IBIG, PEZA, SSS, PRC
Insurance: Forest Lake, Insular Life, People's General Insurance Corporation, Pami Insurance, Medicard, Connext Marketing, Celestial Meadows, Paramount Life and General Insurance Corporation, Cocolife, AXA
3. Where to pay Meralco bill aside from payment centers?
Aside from paying at different online payment channels and apps, you can also pay over the counter at any Meralco business center.
Over-the-counter payments are processed at the following partner banks as well:
- Chinabank Savings
- East West Bank
- Equicom Savings
- Phlippine National Bank
- Robinsons Savings Bank
See also: A Guide to Paying Electricity Bills with Meralco Online
4. How to pay Meralco bill?
If you're paying your Meralco bill at a payment center, bring your billing statement and fill out a payment slip. Because bills payment centers usually have just one payment slip for all types of payments, make sure to write the correct reference or account number and biller name.
In addition, provide a contact number in case there are issues with your payment validation.
Lastly, hand over your payment slip and cash payment to the cashier.
Do keep in mind that unlike paying at a Meralco business center, payments made at Bayad Centers are usually posted the following day or in two to three days.
5. What is the SM bills payment posting time?
Cash payments made at SM payment centers get posted within one to two banking days. The SM bills payment posting time is longer if you issue a check, which can take three to six banking days.
It's still quite convenient to pay at bills payment centers. Also, some post payments in real time, while some take two to three working days.
For this reason, make sure to pay your bills at least three working days before they're due to ensure timely posting and to avoid missing your due dates.
For example, if your bill is past due and you already have a disconnection notice, you should pay directly at the branch. Instead of going to 7-Eleven or Bayad Center to pay for your overdue Meralco bill, you should pay at a Meralco payment center instead. Payments are posted real time. It's important to make your payment before service disruption takes place.
Now that you know where these over the counter bills payment centers are located, you can budget your money and pay each bill accordingly.
-  Bayad Center Branches
-  eCebuana App