Published: September 7, 2013 | Updated: July 20, 2020 | Posted by: Moneymax | Lifestyle
As mentioned in the previous article “The ePrepaid Cards- Just Grab The Card If You Love To Shop!”, there are no documents required to apply. The application approval rate for ePrepaid Cards is 100%. You can apply for this card online at BPI Express Online or at any BPI branches.
A. BPI Express Online
1. Select the Prepaid and Gift Card category.
2. Read through the BPI PREPAID CARDS PURCHASE AGREEMENT
3. Fill-up the BPI Prepaid Card Purchase Agreement form.
4. Print-out the BPI Prepaid Card Purchase Agreement form after submitting.
5. After 5 to 7 banking days of submitting, visit the BPI branches to claim your card.
Don’t forget to bring the following:
Bring along the payment for the card processing fee. The payment varies depending on the geographical region. The fee is Php500 for GMMA (NCR, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Pampanga, and Rizal) dwellers while cardholders residing outside GMMA, Visayas and Mindanao need to pay Php600.
B. At the BPI Branches
You can also apply for the BPI ePrepaid cards over the counter. Make sure you bring the following requirements:
The steps of applying for the ePrepaid Cards over the counter are:
With a goal to help Filipinos lead healthier financial lives, Moneymax regularly publishes tips and tricks on personal finance and lifestyle, among many other topics. For more finance-related news and articles, follow Moneymax on Linkedin.