Need some help?
No worries, we've got you covered!
- Must be a Filipino residing in the Philippines or an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW)
- Must be at least 18 to 70 years old
- Must have an active home phone number (landline or mobile)
- Must own a primary credit card for at least 12 months
Here are HSBC Credit Card's general requirements:
- 2 valid IDs containing the address of the applicant (SSS, TIN, Passport, Driver’s License, and Voter’s ID or NBI Clearance)
- Utility bills under the name of the applicant in the last 3 months, with matching primary and permanent address
- An existing primary credit card (issued locally) owned for at least 12 months
- Certificate of Employment (for OFWs)
Choose your preferred HSBC Credit Card, click the Apply Now button, and fill in the application form. Click Submit to get redirected to the HSBC website and complete your application from there.
Bonus: by simply applying for an HSBC Credit Card via Moneymax, you’ll get a welcome gift from us! Tick your pick from the selection of lovely gifts on the top portion of the form before you hit Submit.