FPG Car Insurance Review
FPG Insurance has over 50 years of experience in developing customer-focused insurance solutions in the Philippines and other parts of Southeast Asia. Both individuals and corporations can acquire insurance products that suit them such as motor, personal accident, home, and travel insurance for individuals, while companies can avail of motor fleets, casualty, business travel, property, and other insurance products.
If you think car insurance should only cater to new cars, FPG car insurance will reframe your thinking since its coverage includes cars aged 10 years and below. This gives FPG car insurance an advantage over some of its competitors which only insures cars aged 5 years and below.
FPG car insurance’s limit lies in the types of vehicles it insures—only four-wheeled vehicles, so motorcycles aren’t included. Other vehicles excluded from the coverage are sports cars and cars that have been withdrawn from the market.
FPG Car Insurance Coverage
FPG car insurance comes in two plan packages: a comprehensive car insurance plan and a CTPL plan. Have a look at the insurance details below to see if it suits your needs:
- MyAuto Mate - This is FPG insurance’s comprehensive car insurance against total or partial loss caused by uncontrolled events such as acts of nature, own damage, theft, strikes, riots, and commotion. MyAuto Mate also includes the following:
- Voluntary Third Party Liability (bodily injury and property damage)
- Free 24-hour Roadside Assistance Program
- Inter-island Transit Cover
- Cover for undeclared non-standard accessories
- MyCTPL Mate - The most basic and mandatory coverage required in the Philippines is CTPL insurance. It covers third-party liabilities incurred by the insured in terms of bodily injury and/or death caused by the operation of the insured vehicle. Get this insurance through MyCTPLMate and choose from 1 year to 3 years of coverage for all vehicles.
FPG Car Insurance Rates
Take the practical approach and spend time comparing car insurance quotes to find suitable coverage for you. Here are some estimated insurance quotes for five of the most popular cars in the Philippines:
*Rates are based on 2022 manual transmission vehicles and are subject to change
Car Brand and Model
FPG Car Insurance Rates
|Mitsubishi Mirage G4||₱15,591/year|
How to Get FPG Car Insurance via Moneymax
All set to get added protection for your ride? There’s no need to take your car for a stroll or call FPG car insurance’s contact number because you can get your FPG car insurance policy online in no time. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Scroll back to the top of this page and click Get A Quote.
- Provide your car brand, model, year, variant, and vehicle type before clicking Next.
- Enter your name, email, and contact number.
- Tick the two terms and conditions boxes.
- You can also enter a promo code. If you have none, click Next.
- Review the details you provided then tap Apply.
- Expect a call from a Moneymax representative within a few hours.
From there, our Moneymax representative will help you process your application. Once you’ve settled everything, you’ll receive your e-policy within 24 hours.
How to File an FPG Car Insurance Claim via Moneymax
In case of an accident, be prepared to have all the documents you’ll need to file a claim from FPG Insurance. Leave the rest to our Moneymax representatives who will assist you in the claim process. Below are the requirements you’ll need:
- Police report
- Accomplished insurance claim form
- Pictures of the damaged or lost parts of your vehicle and the full view of the car showing the plate number
- Car repair estimate
- Photocopy of driver’s license with official receipt (OR)
- Photocopy of certificate of vehicle registration with MVRR number
- Additional requirements as prescribed by our Claims Experts
Once you have all of them, email your requirements to email@example.com and our Claims Team will assist you. Upon receiving your claim documents, FPG Insurance will review and evaluate the damages. Once approved, you will receive a Letter of Authorization and you can have your vehicle repaired at your preferred casa.
*Note that process may change depending on the type of claim
Other Services Offered by FPG Insurance
- Travel Insurance - Whether for leisure or business, travel is best enjoyed without worries. FPG Insurance offers travel coverage for both individuals and companies. Benefits include flight cancellation, flight delay, loss or damage to baggage/business equipment, and medical expenses while traveling.
- Casualty Insurance - Even established companies need a failsafe when uncontrolled circumstances arise, especially in these digital-dependent times. Manage what you can’t control with FPG casualty insurance that protects businesses from financial losses due to business operations, fraud or dishonesty committed by employees, or theft.
- Home Insurance - Protecting your family also means you have to protect your home from unforeseen dangers. FPG Insurance’s comprehensive home protection includes an extensive list of perils and additional coverage such as loss of rent, robbery, accidental death to the insured family, and other relevant inclusions. This home insurance can be availed by non-resident owners, tenants, and owner-residents.