MoneyMax.ph Terms and Conditions
MoneyMax.ph ("MoneyMax") is held and provided by MoneyGuru Philippines Corp.
In the terms and conditions stated here, whenever we use "us", "we" and "our", it refers MoneyMax and "you" and "your" refers to anyone who uses this MoneyMax.ph
- If you violate any of the terms mentioned herein, your right to access and use this website shall be terminated immediately.
2. Our Service
- We offer an independent online service that allows you to compare banking, insurance, telecommunication and broadband products provided by third parties. Our comparison service is free. We earn money by charging the concerned third party provider a fee and/or commission for the leads generated.
- We additionally allow you to get assistance and help offline (such as over the telephone) on using this website either from us or from a third party related to insurance, banking and alternative products or services. We do not charge you for this service.
- Please bear in mind that nothing on this website ought to be thought of as financial advice or a recommendation of any of the featured products or services. Information on this website is provided to help you choose the product or service that best meets your needs. However, it is solely your responsibility to check the suitability of the product or service that is of interest to you and it is your decision to get or refrain from getting any product or service.
- Please bear in mind that nothing on this website is, or shall be deemed to represent, a proposal by us or any third party to sell to you any product or service or to enter into any contract with you in respect to any product or service. By giving us your details, you are making a proposal to get the relevant product or service from the relevant third party based on its terms and conditions.
- We aim to give you uninterrupted access to the current website. However, we cannot assure you of uninterrupted availability of this website. We have the right to suspend, limit or terminate your access to the current website at any time.
- We reserve the right to feature, amend, delete, edit, take away or modify any data, content, material or information displayed on this website at any time.
3. Permitted Use
- You are solely permissible to access and use this website for personal, non-commercial functions, which means this website shall solely be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business to hunt a product or service for that individual or business and on their own behalf. Access to and use of this website aside from for your personal, non-commercial functions is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot use this website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner
- To hurt, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, threaten, intimidate or harass another person or business, or in a manner that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
- To produce, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person's databases, records or directories.
- To alter or reverse engineer any a part of this website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any automatic computer code, process, program, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 'screen scraping' computer code, process, program or system.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright of the data, content, material or information displayed on this website belongs to us or our licensor. You can print, copy, transfer or store extracts of content, material or information displayed on this website for your own personal use if you bide by the following conditions:
- It cannot be used for any business or commercial functions without our permission.
- You will not use any automatic computer code, process, program or system, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative '/screen scraping/' computer code, process, program
- It cannot be sold out or transferred to any third party.
- The copy should retain any copyright or alternative property notices contained within the original
- Images displayed on this website are protected by copyright and will not be reproduced or taken in any way without the written permission of the various owner(s).
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on this website can be written or downloaded, except as a part of the text of which they are already part of.
- You should not modify the paper or digital copies of such data, content, material or information. It shall not be excerpted, reproduced, published, used, reformatted and/or displayed on another website without our written permission.
- The standing of us and our licensors as authors of such data, content, material or information should be acknowledged at all times.
- All intellectual property rights such as patents, logos, net domain names, ethical rights, data, supply codes, software, specifications, know how, processes and business strategies (in all cases whether or not registered or unregistered and as well as all rights to use for registration) in and about this website (including data, content, material or information displayed on it) are owned by or our licensors and such rights are reserved.
- Except as mentioned elsewhere in these
5. Exclusions of liability
- We take all efforts to ensure that the information, material and knowledge on the website are correct and to rectify any errors or omissions as soon as practicable when being notified of them. However, we are not accountable if the information, material and knowledge from a third party, on the website is inaccurate or if there are any errors or omissions within the data, material and information.
- We do not endorse any material information and data submitted or provided by third parties that is presented on the website and you must bear in mind that such information could also be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will not be held liable for any knowledge, material or data on the website that has been provided by third parties.
- We do not provide any warranty that the website or any information on this Website or any third party website is free from viruses or anything which can have a harmful impact on any technology.
- We hold no responsibility for losses or damages arising from an inability to access the website and from any use of the website that is beyond our control.
- We are not accountable or to blame for any indirect losses or damages suffered or incurred by you or those which were not predictable when you accessed or used this website. This includes any loss of savings you expect to make, loss of business or business opportunity, loss of profit or revenue or for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Website which was not foreseeable by us when you used this Website
- A number of our channels can offer you with access to third party websites who can host reviews concerning a number of the products and services. In some instances you will even be able to access user reviews directly on the website. The views expressed in third party websites do not represent our views and we will not be accountable for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions
6. Exclusion of our liability
- You will be able to apply for a variety of products and services via this website. The products and services are provided by third parties. You are solely responsible for your choice of product or service. We are not accountable or to blame for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of any product or service you get when using this website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in reference to that product or service.
- Please bear in mind that the data and descriptions of products and services on this website might not represent the entire descriptions of all the options and terms and conditions of these products and services. You need to make sure that you carefully look at all the options and terms and conditions of any product or service before applying for it.
- If you apply for and acquire any product or service, you will be in contact with a third party who is providing that product or service to you on their own terms and conditions. It is solely your responsibility to make sure that you agree to those terms and conditions before entering a contract to get that product or service. We are not accountable or to blame for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of the terms and conditions applying to any contract entered into by you with any third party in respect to any product or service or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in reference to those terms and conditions.
- We offer links from this website and from emails sent to you as a part of our service to third parties. Due to this, we tend to mention websites that are operated by third parties that we do not manage. You access and use these third party websites at your risk and your sole discretion. You are entirely liable for any use of those third party websites and for any call to get or refrain from getting any of the products or services on such third party websites. Any links to third party websites are provided for your interest and convenience. We are not accountable for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of use of any third party websites or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party mentioned on this website.
7. Your responsibilities
- You have to take all necessary precautions to make sure that any data, content, material or information you offer (including User Content as delineated) are free from viruses, spyware, malicious software and anything which can have a contaminating, harmful or damaging impact on any a part of this website or the websites of third parties or the other technology.
- You may complete a registration as a part of your use of this website. Your username and password should be kept confidential by you and not be disclosed to, or shared with anyone. If you choose to share these details with anyone, you are entirely liable for all activities undertaken on this website using your username and password.
- You are entirely accountable for your conduct on this website and for your User Content. You need to guarantee that your User Content does not violate any privacy rights, holding rights (such as copyright, information rights and trade marks) or alternative rights of any third party (including any right of confidentiality).
- Furthermore, your User Content should not violate any law. It should not be harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, daunting, harassing, libelous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree that are will be held responsible for any harm, loss, claim, demand, liability or expense (including cheap legal fees) that we suffer as a result of your conduct on this website and/or your User Content.