- We Got Ourselves a Complete Makeover!
We Got Ourselves a Complete Makeover!
Published: March 15, 2019 | Updated: November 26, 2019 | Posted by: Munmun Nath | Lifestyle
Published: March 15, 2019
Updated: November 26, 2019
Posted by: Munmun Nath | Lifestyle
We have super exciting news for you – we just launched a completely redesigned website and a brand new logo. What does this mean for you? Read more to find out!
What has changed:
We believe in keeping our customers (and we mean you) at the center of everything we do. Therefore, we have redesigned our website to serve your needs better. Here are four ways our new website can help you compare financial products better and faster:
1) Results First
- – You can see the results of your comparison immediately. We will ask you to submit your personal details only when you are sure that you want to apply for a product.
2) Mobile Friendly
- – We know that you prefer to use your smartphone when browsing our website. Hence, our new website has been designed to give you faster, more sleek results.
3) Facebook Chat
- – Got a question while browsing our website? Our Facebook Messenger support is there to answer all your queries.
4) Article Categories
- – Love our car insurance article? How about the government-related ones? Now you can see all of them in a single page. We have introduced article categories that will help you quickly browse the type of content you are most interested in
We launched Moneymax in the Philippines in 2014. Since then our brand identity has closely followed our parent CompareAsiaGroup. While we continue to be part of the group, we have also evolved as a company. Therefore, we have created a new logo that better reflects who we are today — a trustworthy and friendly adviser for personal finance.
Who inspired this new design? You! The uppercase, bold M is inspired by the strength and resilience of the Filipino spirit. We have introduced the color orange to reflect the joy and warmth of this country. We hope you like it!
What did not change:
Our new brand identity and website continue to represent our mission—to help Filipinos lead healthier financial lives. Our brand promise remains unchanged.
We will continue to give you a full and unbiased market view so you make the right financial decisions.
We will continue to advocate on your behalf with our banking and insurance partners.
Go, explore the new Moneymax website and let us know what you think. You may start by watching this 30 second video that tells you what we do.
Compare the best deals in just one minute!
Never miss out on promos and finance tips!
Subscribe to the Moneymax newsletter
Dont worry, we take data privacy very seriously