If George Clooney’s recent wedding to Amal Alamuddin in Venice and Brad Pitt’s wedding to Angelina Jolie in France is any indication, destination weddings are the next big thing! What better place to exchange wedding vows than at a beach with a fantastic view? Here are 10 amazing beach wedding venues in Asia that you might want to check out if you’re preparing for your special day. Two are right here in the Philippines so you and your guests don’t have to go very far!
Table of Contents
- 1. Exchange “I Dos” at Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa in Indonesia
- 2. Say “I Do” at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
- 3. Ooh, La La! Pui O Beach, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- 4. The Repulse Bay in Hong Kong
- 5. Beachfront Wedding at Katathani Resort in Phuket, Thailand
- 6. Le Meridien Khao Lak, Thailand
- 7. Beach wedding at Shangri-la Boracay Resort and Spa in the Philippines
- 8. Beach wedding at Acuatico Resort in Batangas, Philippines
- 9. Thistle Port Dickson Resort in Malaysia
- 10. Avillion Port Dickson in Malaysia
1. Exchange “I Dos” at Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa in Indonesia
2. Say “I Do” at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
Start your journey as a new couple by exchanging vows at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa. You can choose to book their beachfront pavilion or their pavilion located right on the temple garden lotus pond.
3. Ooh, La La! Pui O Beach, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
A beach wedding venue in Hong Kong? Why, yes! Ooh, La La resort on Lantau Island can be where you exchange vows and start your life as a married couple.
4. The Repulse Bay in Hong Kong
You can hold your wedding ceremony at the terraces of The Repulse Bay in Hong Kong. You and your guests can enjoy a fantastic view of the sea from the terraces of The Repulse Bay.
5. Beachfront Wedding at Katathani Resort in Phuket, Thailand
Palm trees swaying gently in the wind and a venue that can fit 100 people, that’s what you can get when you choose to book the beachfront venue at Katathani in the popular beach town of Phuket in Thailand.
6. Le Meridien Khao Lak, Thailand
Le Meridien Khao Lak is part of the Starwood Hotels group. A real, live elephant instead of a bridal “car?” enjoy this amazing experience only in Thailand!
7. Beach wedding at Shangri-la Boracay Resort and Spa in the Philippines
Boracay is the famous beach resort town in the Philippines and Shangri-la is the only five-star resort on this island. The hotel offers three wedding packages which simplify the planning process. If you can ride an elephant for your wedding in Thailand, you can have a whole dragon boat team to bring you to the altar when you book with this resort!
8. Beach wedding at Acuatico Resort in Batangas, Philippines
Much closer to Manila and the International airport are the beaches of Batangas. There are quite a number of resorts in this province and Acuatico Beach Resort in the town of Laiya is one of your options.
9. Thistle Port Dickson Resort in Malaysia
Want a private beach where you can exchange vows? Then Thistle Port Dickson Resort in Malaysia can be the perfect venue for you! They also have a ballroom that can seat up to 200 people.
10. Avillion Port Dickson in Malaysia
Another resort in Malaysia where you can book for your dream beach wedding is Avillion Resort in Port Dickson. Avillion Port has an outdoor venue that can seat up to 120 people and an indoor venue that can accommodate up to 180 people.
Getting ready for your own wedding? Check out these amazing destinations now. Know anyone who might find this article useful? Email this article or share it on your social media networks!
Images are property of the resorts and hotels mentioned.
-  Bali Mandira
-  Treasure Island
-  The Repulse Bay
-  Shangri-la Boracay
-  Acuatico Resort
-  Thistle
-  Avillion Port Dickson
With a goal to help Filipinos lead healthier financial lives, Moneymax regularly publishes tips and tricks on personal finance and lifestyle, among many other topics. For more finance-related news and articles, follow Moneymax on Linkedin.